• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well it appears from a lot of media sources that Biden is going to drop out of the race. I think we may be just hours away from hearing an announcement. Lot of heat coming down on Biden from Barry and Pelosi. Last reporting was Biden is now “thinking” about it. I take that as code. David Bet Patrick prediction from over a year ago may just happen. One way or another Biden is gone. ????

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya that did nothing for me. Probably why I’m not into stock.
    You “borrow” shares of a stock from the broker and sell it at the current market value. Then at some point in the future you buy the same number of shares, hopefully at a lower price, give the shares back to the broker, then pocket the difference.

This is this is nearly foolproof if you know the value of the stock will decrease in the near future. Such as foreknowledge that the popular CEO of a company will soon be assassinated, which would certainly cause a selloff of DJT stock. So you borrow a **** ton of shares, sell them at the current price. Then when DTJ drops after his assassination, you complete the transaction and take your profit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well it appears from a lot of media sources that Biden is going to drop out of the race. I think we may be just hours away from hearing an announcement. Lot of heat coming down on Biden from Barry and Pelosi. Last reporting was Biden is now “thinking” about it. I take that as code. David Bet Patrick prediction from over a year ago may just happen. One way or another Biden is gone. ????
    That’s what’s been reported. But some reports are saying Biden told Schumer to **** off.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I finally got around to watching a video of this to try and understand. Ok now I get what happened. They got the tip Trump was going to die. But what I don’t understand is how do you get your stuff all back days later? I buy a bunch of gold because in a couple days it’s going to go sky high. Then it drops like a rock and I lose my butt. But it’s ok, I just made a bad decision and say I want my money back, ok here is your money back….? How does that even work! I still don’t get this part.
    It’s an option. You don’t have to exercise the option, but they did pay a fee for it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Posting because it’s showing up on more than once on my feed this morning. I usually don’t forget a face but I’m terrible at connecting people in a crowd to a static photo. I guess the person in the video kind of looks like the FBI agent. And with all we’ve seen reported about the FBI’s shenanigans, this is a lot more plausible than I’d wish.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Posting because it’s showing up on more than once on my feed this morning. I usually don’t forget a face but I’m terrible at connecting people in a crowd to a static photo. I guess the person in the video kind of looks like the FBI agent. And with all we’ve seen reported about the FBI’s shenanigans, this is a lot more plausible than I’d wish.

I'd be really suspicious of this. Unless she had a death wish, it'd be kind of silly to set up behind an assassination target. Think people are just throwing stuff against the wall. Just my 2 cents...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd be really suspicious of this. Unless she had a death wish, it'd be kind of silly to set up behind an assassination target. Think people are just throwing stuff against the wall. Just my 2 cents...
    Agreed. Like I said I’m only posting because it showed up from a couple different people.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Weird rabbit hole.

“Republican Congressman claims Trump shooter Thomas Crooks had three encrypted accounts overseas and hints at 'Iranian plot' as FBI continues to investigate”​

Right… from the same people that said the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation (while they had custody of the laptop amid an already open investigation into it).

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    only one has to stick for someone to say they were "right"

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I finally got around to watching a video of this to try and understand. Ok now I get what happened. They got the tip Trump was going to die. But what I don’t understand is how do you get your stuff all back days later? I buy a bunch of gold because in a couple days it’s going to go sky high. Then it drops like a rock and I lose my butt. But it’s ok, I just made a bad decision and say I want my money back, ok here is your money back….? How does that even work! I still don’t get this part.
    Look at the group of investors, they are in a club, you ain’t in it…

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Dick Morris made THE statement last night on this. If he is not fit to run for what ever reason, how can he be fit to continue serving now?

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

If he does go my guess there will be money involved for Jill and the family. Joe is going to want some sort of blanket pardons for Hunter, his brother and himself. He may be able to do that on the way out the door.

Top Bottom