• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Update on the put trades, they now are claiming it is a mistake. Do you believe a fund that has this group of investors just makes colossal mistakes?

Austin Private Wealth LLC’s largest investors primarily include a mix of institutional funds and individual high-net-worth clients. Some of their top holdings, as reported in their latest 13F filing, include The Rothschild Family, BlackRock, Vanguard, Meta, George Bush and the Cheney Family

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Update on the put trades, they now are claiming it is a mistake. Do you believe a fund that has this group of investors just makes colossal mistakes?

Austin Private Wealth LLC’s largest investors primarily include a mix of institutional funds and individual high-net-worth clients. Some of their top holdings, as reported in their latest 13F filing, include The Rothschild Family, BlackRock, Vanguard, Meta, George Bush and the Cheney Family

How much do you want to bet they wouldn't be calling it a mistake if it made them hundreds of millions of dollars?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

So basically they said, "OOOPS!! My bad!"

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

sniiiiifffffffff

Bro I got an idea. Check this out, bro. What if we just, like short a million shares of DJT over the weekend!

That's a great idea, bro.

Hell yeah, bro.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

I finally got around to watching a video of this to try and understand. Ok now I get what happened. They got the tip Trump was going to die. But what I don’t understand is how do you get your stuff all back days later? I buy a bunch of gold because in a couple days it’s going to go sky high. Then it drops like a rock and I lose my butt. But it’s ok, I just made a bad decision and say I want my money back, ok here is your money back….? How does that even work! I still don’t get this part.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I finally got around to watching a video of this to try and understand. Ok now I get what happened. They got the tip Trump was going to die. But what I don’t understand is how do you get your stuff all back days later? I buy a bunch of gold because in a couple days it’s going to go sky high. Then it drops like a rock and I lose my butt. But it’s ok, I just made a bad decision and say I want my money back, ok here is your money back….? How does that even work! I still don’t get this part.

Top Bottom