• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Ah, that seems to prove SHE's a moron. Fortunately, all the ones I've interacted with seemed to be switched on and liked their jobs. NEVER once talked politics nor could you really get them to directly say anything bad about their protectees, past or present and my latest was when VP Harris was in Indy last year. Professionals. I would hardly believe she speaks for the 3k or so Special Agents in the USSS nor should a reasonable person make that leap.
    The only one secret service in my circle says their job is to protect the president or anyone else they are told to, with zero political bias. I know their beliefs, and they don’t allow it to affect their role in the slightest.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Everything thus far lines up with a trajectory from the rooftop where Crooks had positioned himself.
    I’ve seen many 3d renderings that are obviously wrong. Crooks was positioned on the water tower end of the roof. That’s where his body was. That’s where the stream of blood was, that’s near where his rifle was found. Yet some 3D renderings still place him on the other end.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The only one secret service in my circle says their job is to protect the president or anyone else they are told to, with zero political bias. I know their beliefs, and they don’t allow it to affect their role in the slightest.
    I had an instructor in a military setting back in the '70's.
    He was a mechanic by trade.

One of his favorite musings was,
    "If it worked as advertised..."

The point being,
    Very little in life is "as advertised ".

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I would think there are enough images available that a 3D reconstruction of the positions of Trump and the others struck by gunfire could be made. I would like to see them do so because I wonder if Crooks was just playing the Oswald role in this attempt and tracing all trajectories might reveal another shooter

I believe this one and Kennedy were the only ones attempted with a rifle, the other ones were done with handguns. Kennedy was almost certainly targeted with Oswald providing plausible deniability, which screams agency hit. Would like to know if this one follows that pattern
    Ask and ye shall receive. Obviously I can’t verify it’s veracity, but from what appears to be available information, it looks like it makes sense.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Nor should anybody assume she is the only non-professional out of 3,000. It is the ones we don't know about that are an even greater danger.
    This.

The FBI had blatant anti-Trumpers at high levels who lied to FISA court and pursued a rather obvious hoax while giving Hillary and other Dems a pass, and stll participates in obvious political vendettas. None of the rank and file stepped up to blow the whistle on this. The Secret Service has been a mess for a number of years, and despite Trumps praise from the other day it is another federal institution that he needs to grab by the ankles and shake hard.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ask and ye shall receive. Obviously I can’t verify it’s veracity, but from what appears to be available information, it looks like it makes sense.

That’s the first one I’ve seen that doesn’t contradict photo And other evidence.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This.

The FBI had blatant anti-Trumpers at high levels who lied to FISA court and pursued a rather obvious hoax while giving Hillary and other Dems a pass, and stll participates in obvious political vendettas. None of the rank and file stepped up to blow the whistle on this. The Secret Service has been a mess for a number of years, and despite Trumps praise from the other day it is another federal institution that he needs to grab by the ankles and shake hard.
    fbi has been corrupt for decades.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

That is some fast page flipping they did.
    It's pretty much confirmed from this that ATF has digitized and instantly searchable 4473s from ALL closed FFLs, and the FBI has warrantless open door access to Ancestry/23 And Me/etc private DNA databases that stupid people willingly submitted themselves and their families to.

Top Bottom