• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Distinction without a difference IMHO. But do you agree that if that law were enforced, once you vote for one particular party, you can never change? I find that hard to believe or accept.
    Remember "operation chaos"?

I said I would never vote for hilderbeast clinton, but I did.

Hell, obammy would have never even been on he ticket at that point had it not been for the voter fraud in St. Joseph County.

Democrats are scum....just like commies, but alas I am being redundant.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    At first I thought so, but not now. incompetence and negligence. Never underestimate it. everything is not some deep state conspiracy. Some things are, but I don’t think this is.

Stop and think for a moment. Do you believe SS would have allowed the same situation with Obama? Seeing a shooter with a rifle, knowing he's there for 3 hours, having verified he was a threat, and sending the candidate onto the stage anyway.

They spotted and verified the threat. How is that incompetence? They just chose not to deal with it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Stop and think for a moment. Do you believe SS would have allowed the same situation with Obama? Seeing a shooter with a rifle, knowing he's there for 3 hours, having verified he was a threat, and sending the candidate onto the stage anyway.

They spotted and verified the threat. How is that incompetence? They just chose not to deal with it.
    Indeed.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I would think there are enough images available that a 3D reconstruction of the positions of Trump and the others struck by gunfire could be made. I would like to see them do so because I wonder if Crooks was just playing the Oswald role in this attempt and tracing all trajectories might reveal another shooter

I believe this one and Kennedy were the only ones attempted with a rifle, the other ones were done with handguns. Kennedy was almost certainly targeted with Oswald providing plausible deniability, which screams agency hit. Would like to know if this one follows that pattern
    From information already posted we know where 5 of the assassin's bullets hit. These trajectories do not suggest good accuracy at all. They are spread out too much.

The FBI should know where the others hit by now but we are not worthy enough to be told.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I say we do it the way the Shogun intended it. She receives the yellow scarf (yellow being the color of mourning, the message is 'sorry to hear about your untimely death'). She writes her death poem, engages a second, draws her wakizashi and commits the ritual cuts. Her second then strikes off her head
    She’s going to do what with her wakisaki????

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    There’s been a school teacher, nurse or doctor, not sure which and a yoga business owner that have all been called out for their FB posts. All let go from their jobs except the yoga business owner from florida. She was claiming that nothing could be done to her or her business.

It isn't this yoga teacher, is it?

D7E508D0-FBF4-472C-AB68-7429455B3423.jpeg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Kerry O’Grady, USSS Denver office, where she reportedly was directly involved in protecting presidents when they were in her area, commenting on her Facebook account about Trump in October 2016 just before he was elected.

I couldn’t find any article that said anything happened to her beyond she was initially suspended with pay and investigated, with the exception of one article that said she had been demoted, but then the demotion was reversed.

ETA: I am of the school that when a lefty tells you he or she wants you dead, believe them. I am also of the school that the left subordinates everything to their politics; politics is another word for power.
    Ah, that seems to prove SHE's a moron. Fortunately, all the ones I've interacted with seemed to be switched on and liked their jobs. NEVER once talked politics nor could you really get them to directly say anything bad about their protectees, past or present and my latest was when VP Harris was in Indy last year. Professionals. I would hardly believe she speaks for the 3k or so Special Agents in the USSS nor should a reasonable person make that leap.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Ah, that seems to prove SHE's a moron. Fortunately, all the ones I've interacted with seemed to be switched on and liked their jobs. NEVER once talked politics nor could you really get them to directly say anything bad about their protectees, past or present and my latest was when VP Harris was in Indy last year. Professionals. I would hardly believe she speaks for the 3k or so Special Agents in the USSS nor should a reasonable person make that leap.
    Nor should anybody assume she is the only non-professional out of 3,000. It is the ones we don't know about that are an even greater danger.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's no excuse not to be on a roof. They are on the white house roof. It's got more pitch than any of those barn roofs.
    They could have used local law enforcement to put a man on that roof. It would have been better than nothing.
    They are supposed to be professional body guards.
    I think this was all done on purpose.

Alphabet agencies are better at killing dogs and unarmed women and children.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    One parallel effort conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) 'completed an urgent trace' that ultimately led to the 'business records from a closed gun dealer,' according to an ATF statement.

That effort, a frantic, manual search through the closed gun shop's paper records, helped trace the rifle to the Crooks' father, according to a report by CNN.

'Results were provided to the FBI and Secret Service in less than 30 minutes that helped identify the shooter,' ATF reported a day after the FBI's DNA announcement.
    That is some fast page flipping they did.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Kerry O’Grady, USSS Denver office, where she reportedly was directly involved in protecting presidents when they were in her area, commenting on her Facebook account about Trump in October 2016 just before he was elected.

I couldn’t find any article that said anything happened to her beyond she was initially suspended with pay and investigated, with the exception of one article that said she had been demoted, but then the demotion was reversed.

ETA: I am of the school that when a lefty tells you he or she wants you dead, believe them. I am also of the school that the left subordinates everything to their politics; politics is another word for power.
    How can she be allowed to continue in that job when she has posted publicly that she would not do her job and would not do her duty. What is her presence doing to the morale of all of Secret Service. This piece of crap needs to be fired immediately.

Top Bottom