code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here is how it works here:
    :poop: happens.
    High ranking person gets called to testify in front of congress.
    They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to.
    Hand wringing happens, and we move on without any real consequences. Often they arent even fired, even if they should possibly be fined or imprisoned.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more. (even though they could have)
    You forgot, then they have their surrogates post clickbait videos on YouTube of them “destroying the libs”.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Who's "them"? The actually USSS Agents? or the numerous officers there? You actually believe there are USSS Agents that would "look the other way" if they saw a shooter aiming at their Principle? Or police officers for that matter. That's ludicrous.

Kerry O’Grady, USSS Denver office, where she reportedly was directly involved in protecting presidents when they were in her area, commenting on her Facebook account about Trump in October 2016 just before he was elected.

“Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed.”

“And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with her,” Ms O'Grady added.

I couldn’t find any article that said anything happened to her beyond she was initially suspended with pay and investigated, with the exception of one article that said she had been demoted, but then the demotion was reversed.

ETA: I am of the school that when a lefty tells you he or she wants you dead, believe them. I am also of the school that the left subordinates everything to their politics; politics is another word for power.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I hadn't read all of it till now. So if one can only be held in contempt by legislative branch, then what is the peoples method to rectify the situation if the the executive and judicial branch is also corrupt as Peter Navarro points out?

Haven't been able to vote out all the corrupt politicians that don't represent the people yet. Isn't Thomas Massie the only person in Congress not in a PAC?
    We must win over the people to force these institutions to do what is right, they will respond if their power is threatened by the people, but until then, they will use all the corrupt power they have accumulated…

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Now let’s do this from a different perspective and the one I believe is the way the founders intended.

. . .

The republicans in the house have voted Mayorkas in contempt, that is all they can do under the constitution, the people must demand the executive and judiciary do their jobs. The people are the ones failing. I despise congress as much as the next guy but this is not all their fault, especially if they vote contempt, it is the people’s.

. . .
    The House can find Mayorkas in Inherent Contempt and send the Sergeant at Arms with deputies to arrest him . . . if they have the gonads to do it. Last used in 1935 and the Sergeant at Arms (with deputies) scooped the dude up in Ohio, and hauled him back to Washington D.C. Trial for Inherent Contempt (with the House) is held in the House, by the House, and can impose sentences, just as a court would. Senate can do same with its Sergeant at Arms.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Looks like another one is fixing to go down in real time.....folks are sending them into Libs of Tik Tok
    ...she's going scorched earth...(think Josey Wales intro but nearly a week running)...it seems some conservatives have tried to reign her in i.e. "don't become what you hate" but she don't give a rat's a$$ and seems to be following the advice of Admiral Farragut of "damn the torpedoes...full speed ahead"...I don't think she's slept....she's hanging scalps on her lodge pole by the hour....

View attachment 366921View attachment 366922

View attachment 366923
    Berklee College is in Boston, MA. I'd bet they ignore his social media postings.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I hadn't read all of it till now. So if one can only be held in contempt by legislative branch, then what is the peoples method to rectify the situation if the the executive and judicial branch is also corrupt as Peter Navarro points out?

Haven't been able to vote out all the corrupt politicians that don't represent the people yet. Isn't Thomas Massie the only person in Congress not in a PAC?
    See my reply about Inherent Contempt. Rarely used -- last time was in 1935. House can arrest and try him in the House chamber themselves, and impose a sentence, just as a court would. SCOTUS has ruled it constitutional several times.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    View attachment 366837

Also, why is the woman who is currently the most-despised person to half the country right now, and the butt of every single joke and meme about the USSS’s spectacular failure (Cheatle), literally walking around the lion’s den at the RNC?

What is there possibly to be gained from that? And has there ever been an appointed agency head at either party’s convention?
    She's doing recon for the next attempt

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    That's what I stated earlier or someone " inside help" placed it inside the security area, and or over looked it when checking out the Area on purpose.
    I know they will do their best to make it look like he did all this himself as well.
    20yo lone wolf outsmarted the USSS come on.

Maybe you just misunderstood my meaning.
    It wasn't hidden/concealed inside the security perimeter. AGR building and complex was outside the security perimeter.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Found it, this was the other post I was thinking of.

Where does the information come from that the first 3 shots were all very close to each other? Has information been published about where the bullets landed (other than what we know about those who were killed/injured)?

I haven't been able to keep up reading everything, so I may have missed it in this thread.
    I would think there are enough images available that a 3D reconstruction of the positions of Trump and the others struck by gunfire could be made. I would like to see them do so because I wonder if Crooks was just playing the Oswald role in this attempt and tracing all trajectories might reveal another shooter

I believe this one and Kennedy were the only ones attempted with a rifle, the other ones were done with handguns. Kennedy was almost certainly targeted with Oswald providing plausible deniability, which screams agency hit. Would like to know if this one follows that pattern

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I would think there are enough images available that a 3D reconstruction of the positions of Trump and the others struck by gunfire could be made. I would like to see them do so because I wonder if crooks was just playing the Oswald role in this attempt and tracing all trajectories might reveal another shooter

I believe this one and Kennedy were the only ones attempted with a rifle, the other ones were done with handguns. Kennedy was almost certainly targeted with Oswald providing plausible deniability, which screams agency hit. Would like to know if this one follows that pattern
    Everything thus far lines up with a trajectory from the rooftop where Crooks had positioned himself.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    We must win over the people to force these institutions to do what is right, they will respond if their power is threatened by the people, but until then, they will use all the corrupt power they have accumulated…
    See my reply about Inherent Contempt. Rarely used -- last time was in 1935. House can arrest and try him in the House chamber themselves, and impose a sentence, just as a court would. SCOTUS has ruled it constitutional several times.
    Ok good to know. I'm solution oriented. I really hope one of these avenues of approach occur. There's been what appears to be a big turning point on many levels recently so I remain optimistic.

My concern is people have not stood up for themselves in the last few years and are being apathetic and dependent... Tytlers cycle as @Ingomike has posted before. IMO overall the world is in a big spiritual war in the Matthew 24 zone.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now let’s do this from a different perspective and the one I believe is the way the founders intended.

High ranking person gets called to testify in front of congress.
    They sit for hours being asked uncomfortable questions, that they will often give non-answers to, though frequently incriminating information is revealed.
    Oh, and then afterwards the politicians pat each other on the back for a job well done. And sometimes just sigh and say they wish they could do more.
    The people ignore everything with a collective sigh, says that is old news.
    Nothing happens.

There is a reason that the founders told the people they created a republic if you can keep it. They expected the people to hold the feet to the fire. They gave congress no mechanism to do anything more. You said “even though they could have” what constitutional authority do they have they are failing to use? The founders did not give congress an army, LEO, or any enforcement mechanism.

As Narvarro explained last night in his speech, he and Bannon have the experience, he claimed executive privilege, congress voted him in contempt, the executive branch had to prosecute him, and the judicial branch had to convict him to send him to prison.

The republicans in the house have voted Mayorkas in contempt, that is all they can do under the constitution, the people must demand the executive and judiciary do their jobs. The people are the ones failing. I despise congress as much as the next guy but this is not all their fault, especially if they vote contempt, it is the people’s.

A major political failure of the people was allowing Clinton to skate consequence free to reelection. Other politicians said, cool, these are the new rules and if we keep the team on our side we can do anything…
    I say we do it the way the Shogun intended it. She receives the yellow scarf (yellow being the color of mourning, the message is 'sorry to hear about your untimely death'). She writes her death poem, engages a second, draws her wakizashi and commits the ritual cuts. Her second then strikes off her head

Top Bottom