• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So.... about that water tower defense position? I would love to hear your professional thoughts on that. You are among the ones here that have the real world experience to explain why I'm looking at it wrong(hopefully) and I respect that, would love to hear your opinion.
    I haven't kept up with this incident nor this thread so I cannot comment on that. There is SOOOOOO much information out here that I have no idea the validity of it, thus I just tuned it out. I only know what I have seen/done myself/or conversations with SS Agents, in regards to USSS details and that's what I comment about.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Fact-checking the shattering teleprompter conspiracy theory at Trump rally shooting.

Widely shared social media posts showed a doctored photo of a shattered teleprompter in support of a theory that it was flying glass that injured the former president, not a bullet.

But, when playing verified footage of the assassination attempt, Scripps News could clearly see the two teleprompters still intact following the gunfire.

Viewing higher-resolution images from different angles shows both teleprompters, neither of which appears to be damaged.

The Secret Service and FBI have not yet released details about Trump's injury; however, confirmed photos and videos taken the day of the shooting prove the teleprompter theory is false.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Fact-checking the shattering teleprompter conspiracy theory at Trump rally shooting.

Widely shared social media posts showed a doctored photo of a shattered teleprompter in support of a theory that it was flying glass that injured the former president, not a bullet.

But, when playing verified footage of the assassination attempt, Scripps News could clearly see the two teleprompters still intact following the gunfire.

Viewing higher-resolution images from different angles shows both teleprompters, neither of which appears to be damaged.

The Secret Service and FBI have not yet released details about Trump's injury; however, confirmed photos and videos taken the day of the shooting prove the teleprompter theory is false.

News in the first hours, is usually inaccurate and/or guesswork.
    Just look at any "mass" shooting., And the reports on the amount killed/injured.
    Varies from channel to channel. Hour to hour.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    USSS is now mooving to more diversified agents for roof top surveillance.

View attachment 366968

They are some of the best agents...

Rapid fire!

3g68ggp95me71.gif

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So he was on SS watch list 3 hours before the shooting they say now.

It said he had to walk through a security cheap point just to get to that roof. Also we did put he had hide or someone hide the rifle he used inside the supposedly secured area.
    Man I was spot on several days ago.
    Now can we find out if he had inside help as I surmised?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    That and "Now, about this slope thing?"
    It would be funny if in January he invites her to the WH and has an engineer present for like 3-4 hours on the history of pitch in roofs across time and the globe, and then gives her a quiz at the end.

For her job.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I stated that the rifle was there already, he just got his stashed rifle and climbed the latter etc etc.
    I wonder how much else I surmised is correct.

It couldn't have been much before if he only got the rifle that morning. Sounds more like they are saying he hid it while he was walking around scoping things out.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Which, of the whole teleprompter debacle, anyone with eyeballs and a rewind button could see the actual footage either live, or in direct videos that were present on every news and social media site, unaltered, from the moment of the shooting.

Telepromptergate was pure copium from the left the moment it started.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There's a video, apparently of Trump at the hospital right after he was shot ...

The same agent (suspenders lady) can be seen pulling her gun out again, for no apparent reason.
    Looks like she can find the holster faster this time.
    Looks like she draws her pistol when she doesn't know what else to do ... like some people pull out their phone when they are bored.

She probably drew her pistol more than day than any agent with 20 years of service.

I think we’re just calling her Agent Pat.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It couldn't have been much before if he only got the rifle that morning. Sounds more like they are saying he hid it while he was walking around scoping things out.
    That's what I stated earlier or someone " inside help" placed it inside the security area, and or over looked it when checking out the Area on purpose.
    I know they will do their best to make it look like he did all this himself as well.
    20yo lone wolf outsmarted the USSS come on.

Maybe you just misunderstood my meaning.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom