Official INGO WWII shoot Saturday, June 6th 2009.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I am going to try and make it. I don't know if I will still have my M44 or not. If so I will bring it. If someone will post a list of ammo that will be needed maybe I can contribute ammo if I don't have a gun to bring.

Fire

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I am going to try and make it. I don't know if I will still have my M44 or not. If so I will bring it. If someone will post a list of ammo that will be needed maybe I can contribute ammo if I don't have a gun to bring.

Fire

30-06, generally an 150 grain round, or surplus M2 ball.
    7.62 x 54
    .30 carbine if any can be found
    .45 ACP

Those are the most common calibers I remember on the list.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Supposedly the CMP is supposed to get more of the Aguila 30 Carbine in around the 1st of June. I'm kinda banking on that.

Either way I'm going to Camp Perry sometime in the next month. I'll see if I can find out anymore information from them face to face.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Hmm... how'd I miss this thread? Subscribed!

I've got lots of stuff I could bring!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Do you guys want to stick to actual WWII guns or would you like to shoot something WWII "era" like a Swede 6.5 or Swiss K31?

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Supposedly the CMP is supposed to get more of the Aguila 30 Carbine in around the 1st of June. I'm kinda banking on that.

Either way I'm going to Camp Perry sometime in the next month. I'll see if I can find out anymore information from them face to face.

I had an CMP order made December, and it came through yesterday. Guess I had better put another one in tommorrow:D

2 or 3 more cans of M2 ball, and another 500 rds of Aguila, though I think that it's velocity is about 200fps lower than Lake City ammo. Maybe my order of UMC 30 carbine will come through before then, but I am not holding my breath.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This is the exact reason I even own a gun. Bought my (first) M1 garand 3 weeks ago with the goal of having hands on history. I have since cought the fever and desperately want to shoot a round or two from as many ww2 weapons as I can own, borrow, or trade. Count me and my m1 in, my wife has been informed that date is not to be messed with (and pending her approval it won't be.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom