• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    So in your Wal-Mart and gas station "classrooms" how many students have graduated from the "kidd03 School of Law".

Are you just roaming around looking for people to hear your story? I'd like to hear the success stories from your educational OC crusades.

Or are you just replying that it is legal?

Perhaps you should do more than Troll around INGO. If you had spent relatively any time here you will see that a large number of my posts are succussful "crusade" experiences from OC'ing, but that's not exactly WHY I choose OC. Such as one I posted earlier this morning; https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...stive_oc_educational_experience_a_meijer.html

But if you prefer to show your own ignorance with childish, opinion based retaliation from lack of better argument, rather than using facts to prove other theories/opinions "wrong" then be my guest. Everyone will just take you even less seriously in every post.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    So now you are saying that all LEO's are forcing this upon the public? LEO's do OC don't they? are most do anyways. LEO's even OC in schools and many other places where kids are present..

It is not a legal or tactical matter, good sir. It is public perception and how we can deal with this to win over anti-gunners.

They EXPECT the police to show up, in uniform, with a handgun clearly visible.

When the average citizen has a handgun (clearly visible) they then have to do a threat assessment. Is he here to shoot his cheating ex-wife during the kid's birthday party? The uninformed mind will wander during a panic.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    It is not a legal or tactical matter, good sir. It is public perception and how we can deal with this to win over anti-gunners.

When the average citizen has a handgun (clearly visible) they then have to do a threat assessment. Is he here to shoot his cheating ex-wife during the kid's birthday party? The uninformed mind will wander during a panic.

I do a threat assessment every time I see a cop, so what is your point?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Seriously, stop posting - and read the whole thread...

Only here in the United States. Go to Europe, it's quite different. A police officer showing up with a gun on their hip would likely cause a commotion.

Let them panic, that's they're problem - not mine.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Please read and re-read - then read again. No one disputes the legality of OC. My issue is with those that must flaunt the fact that they are carrying a gun in environments where it's not commonly seen.

They must force this upon the public. There is no middle ground or courtesy provided. If they do not like OC - they can pack up their kids and leave.

The young mother that called the police on an OCer has no idea if you're there to do her or her family harm. She may be unclear that a LTCH is issued by Indiana. And she likely doesn't want some putz with a "Pork Eating Crusader" t-shirt lecturing her on State law.

This same mother probably votes and will remember her encounter with Cletus at her child's birthday party. Why would she support him? Another anti-gun vote is cast.

No need to reread, read like crap the first time. Have you reread? This is coming off less as an exchange of ideas and more like a diatribe. The "young mother" (well, that conjures up thoughts of warmth and wholesomeness) should probably become more aware of the laws before reporting legal activities and wasting taxpayers dollars with the required police response. What is her next call? Pedestrian crossing the street at an intersection carrying items in a Walmart plastic bag.

You do not like OC. Or you do not like OC when around other people? We get it. You are more than free to OC in the shower in the privacy of you own home as to not alarm anyone. That is your individual right. I do not understand how a suppression of a legal activity is remotely defensable?

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Perhaps you should do more than Troll around INGO. If you had spent relatively any time here you will see that a large number of my posts are succussful "crusade" experiences from OC'ing, but that's not exactly WHY I choose OC. Such as one I posted earlier this morning; https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...stive_oc_educational_experience_a_meijer.html

But if you prefer to show your own ignorance with childish, opinion based retaliation from lack of better argument, rather than using facts to prove other theories/opinions "wrong" then be my guest. Everyone will just take you even less seriously in every post.

Well that's a low down dirty shame. I've been here since 6/2008 - 3 years longer than you.

I read so much more than I post.

I don't participate in the post-whoring threads or the good ole boy rep system.

If you're going to get upset, I'll leave you alone. Don't want you getting a case of the (*).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well that's a low down dirty shame. I've been here since 6/2008 - 3 years longer than you.
    Yeah and my [insert anything here] is bigger than your [insert the same thing here]. Nobody cares how long you've been here.

Not in this thread.

Good for you, want a cookie or a pat on the back?

If you're going to get upset, I'll leave you alone. Don't want you getting a case of the (*).
    Nobody is upset, but you are making yourself look more and more foolish with each post. If you had credibility, it's going by the wayside [no matter how long you've been here].

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

LOL, because being a registered member means you read, take part in, or in some way gives you a magical level of credibility. :rolleyes:

Trust me, I'm anything but upset. It takes much more than a thread online to accomplish this. Don't flatter yourself. Instead, try refuting points presented to you with facts rather than assumptions, opinions, and childish derogatory statements which is all that you're presenting. That was my point.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Seriously, stop posting - and read the whole thread...

Only here in the United States. Go to Europe, it's quite different. A police officer showing up with a gun on their hip would likely cause a commotion.

Let them panic, that's they're problem - not mine.

So where is this "Masterpiece" thread of yours that would bring down the walls of Jericho upon me with your trumpet blasts of logic?

You argument seems to be:

Imma do what I wanna do and no one's gonna stop me cause I'm grown and I have rights and no one's gonna infringe upon mah rights cause I'm grown and they can pound sand.

Run on sentence intended.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    ...try refuting points presented to you with facts rather than assumptions, opinions, and childish derogatory statements which is all that you're presenting. That was my point.
    This was my point as well, but being that I doubt he has any solid way to refute anything we've said he's resorted to the assumptions, opinions, and childish derogatory statements. I am going to guess rather than a well-written and on-point post refuting the many valid points raised, we're going to get more drivel.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

So having a point worth making constitutes post-whoring?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    He could've untucked his shirt as a courtesy. End of story.

The taxpayers foot the bill. I have no idea how any Republican/Conservative/Libertarian can get behind this.

Of course he does not come out and say "I'm a hero". Read his posts, they are full of melodrama and perceived sacrifice for the greater good of the 2A community. He is doing this for "us".

The Hero of [STRIKE]Canton[/STRIKE] Evansville! [STRIKE]Jayne Cobb[/STRIKE] Titanium Frost!

I love how someone who WASN'T there, DOESN'T know me or the situation feels like he can solve my problems for me.

You obviously have a few issues that I think you should pay someone several hundred dollars an hour to help you work through them.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So where is this "Masterpiece" thread of yours that would bring down the walls of Jericho upon me with your trumpet blasts of logic.
    Nowhere did I claim anything was a masterpiece, or did I even state that I started a thread. You may be confusing "thread" with "post", in which case, I have made several posts bringing up very valid points that you have yet to refute as have many others in this thread. Your claim that you, "cannot keep up," is not legitimate - you can stop and take the time to read the posts if you desire. Chances are, if I had to put money on it, I'd say you have read everything and are choosing to ignore anything that disagrees with your viewpoints because you have no way to refute them. I would love to see you prove me wrong though.

Imma do what I wanna do and no one's gonna stop me cause I'm grown and I have rights and no one's gonna infringe upon mah rights cause I'm grown and they can pound sand.
    One of the many points I've raised is that I have no legal obligation to make sure others around me are comfortable. So long as I'm not breaking any laws, they can indeed go pound sand. Alas, this is not the only point I've raised, and not the only point in this thread that you need to attempt to refute to save whatever shred of credibility you may have left.

You've not refuted anything thus far, you've spouted your opinion, drivel, and derogatory statements.

Run on sentence intended.
    Ok? I never claimed to be a grammar expert. I do my best, but it is nice to see you drop to the level of picking at how I write versus refuting what it is that I actually write.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    This was my point as well, but being that I doubt he has any solid way to refute anything we've said he's resorted to the assumptions, opinions, and childish derogatory statements. I am going to guess rather than a well-written and on-point post refuting the many valid points raised, we're going to get more drivel.
    Indeed

Top Bottom