• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    For example, if I carry my Beretta Minx, I'm gonna CC, because OC'ing a 3 inch pistol is just silly.

Why? Are you carrying as a fashion statement? Why do you give a crap what people think about your pistol? I don't carry to make people happy. It's not a belt accessory. I don't choose a pistol based on whether it matches my eyes. I carry to protect the life of myself and my family and that's all.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Cliff notes...

OP: OCers are stupid.
    Everyone else: :facepalm:
    OP: group hug?

So THAT'S what I missed when I went to bed after my own :ugh: last night.

Also, I would have to interpret any group hug attempt as an assault upon my person, for fear that a 5 year old would be involved in it somewhere. I would seriously be in fear for my life at that point, and would react accordingly. :D

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    I thought the OP was projecting. When he OC's, it is for the attention. If it is true for him, it must be true for everyone.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Why do CCers automatically feel like they have to insult OCers because of they way they carry? Carry however you want and stop worrying about everyone else. Mind your own business.
    Yeah, that. And all your other posts as well.

What makes you think we do?

And you know this how?

I have eyes in the back of my head. I see everything. :):

I believe 100% of the people who make posts like this are just jealous they have smaller cojones than me, a girl who OCs.
    Ouch.

If throat hugs are wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Thought of you when I saw that post. Beat by a few minutes.
    <cue oldies station> "If chokin' you is wrong ... I don't wanna be right." :laugh:

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    What makes you think we do?

And you know this how?

I have eyes in the back of my head. I see everything.

I believe 100% of the people who make posts like this are just jealous they have smaller cojones than me, a girl who OCs.

Yer a girl ? :rockwoot:

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Why? Are you carrying as a fashion statement? Why do you give a crap what people think about your pistol? I don't carry to make people happy. It's not a belt accessory. I don't choose a pistol based on whether it matches my eyes. I carry to protect the life of myself and my family and that's all.
    Absolutely! I OC my LCP often because its so darn comfortable.

DadOfFour

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    With OCers specifically, any criticism regarding a proper time and place will be met with furious and incoherent ranting.

Better off leaving this one alone. "You're either with 'em or 'gainst 'em!"

Sorta like the CC only types who refuse to see any legitimate reason for OC and stimp and pout like a baby whenever anyone makes a valid point?

This is also concerning. Education is arguably the number one reason provided by OCers for their method of carry. This reason varies on which stage of losing an argument they find themselves in.

I'm not aiming this at you, but some of the OCers on this board are not suited to be a "spokeperson" for the 2A community.

My experience is that they have found an area where they can flaunt something in the face of an authority figure - empowering themselves with a magic talisman.

Who elected you to decide who gets to support our rights and who doesn't? Your second post proves my response to your first post.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    What a way to start out on INGO. Come into our community and insult and offend everyone. Why would you start another thread on this? There are countless other threads on the matter, but you seem happy to start a fight with us.

:wrongdoor::bat:

You aren't going to get any respect by offending all the OCers here. We mind our own business, then some asshead comes in and starts spitting out nonsense and it rustles everyone's feathers. If we are attention whores, then are CCers cowards? It's the same arguments, the same stupid bull :poop: we always hear. Enough.

Top Bottom