Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good videos. I hadn't seen them before. The first cop was so concerned for his safety that he followed him around and then initiated contact.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow... Just wow.... Those guys over at officer. com have some serious personal issues. And everyone wonders why IMPD is becoming the enemy to the people.... It's THOSE officers over there that are the reason.

"There are several court decisions that weigh officer safety over minimal intrusions on a person's rights."

Even more mind-boggling is the idea that pulling an attention whore stunt like this will make people think that this is normal behavior, or draw support for gun rights.

Don't like it? Sue. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a judge who sees it your way. Or maybe not. That's the way it works. Maybe along the way, you'll lose a little of the social retardation and see that, unlike Burger King, you really can't have it all your way every time.

Since officers can't tell by looking at people if they fit into either, or both, catagories, there is reasonable suspicion to stop the person to determine if they are breaking an Indiana law. An officer doesn't need anything other than the sight of a gun on the person to stop them.

Go back to INGO with the other hot-air militiamen.

Frankly we don't care about your impression, or your opinion.

Yup. IMPD is BEAMING with A+ Grade officers! I wonder how many of these guys will be there on Friday? I don't see being able to change a grumpy old man's mind, but maybe they'll see us being more well received than they thought.

Anyone remember the first walk? Remember the wedding party we came up on by the State House? I didn't see them running away screaming in terror....

user6103_pic3557_1254010850.jpg

Come to think of it, I didn't see ANYONE running away screaming in terror. Imagine that.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wal-Mart for one. Or any privately owned property. Their property rights trumps your right to carry as you are a guest on their property.

So, you have some sort of proof that Wal-mart is planning to ban firearms from their property?

Or are you merely fearmongering?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Wal-Mart for one. Or any privately owned property. Their property rights trumps your right to carry as you are a guest on their property.

Walmarts company policy is to follow the laws of the states their stores are in, I can't see how that will change, didn't change after the last 2 walks

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    All of the conversations, disagreements, media coverage, posts on other web sites, etc.

No, no particular surprise.

It's happening the way it is because some police officers showed themselves unable to obey the law and respect the rights of law abiding citizens. No surprise some of them would be unhappy that those citizens have decided to be less subtle than usual about exercising their rights.

Anti-gunners have made a career out of demonizing gun owners, and creating hysteria over any pro-gun exercise. Remember, they don't want to control just guns, they want to control the people. Events like this demonstrate a number of things they want to keep secret. Gun owners are overwhelmingly normal, ordinary, everyday Americans, not the swastika waving gangbangers they try to make us appear. It is no surprise that they would not like an event that not only showcases normal gun owners, but also represents an exercise of freedom they cannot stop and cannot control.

Many gun owners have spent decades compromising away our rights, at best. At worst, some of them share much in common with the anti-gunners. These kind of gun owners go out of their way to demonize guns they do not like. They excoriate gun carriers who do not comform to what they demand, who insist on carrying what and how is not pre-approved by them. Like the antis, these people see people behaving in a way they cannot control, they see freedom being exercised, and it gnaws at them.

The assault on our rights has been occurring for decades, and the pushback is fairly recent. All the gun control groups noted above see their power and influence being challenged, and such people NEVER take that lightly. So no, none of this is a surprise to me.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here. I'm sure this thread is being actively monitored by a soup man but just not who you think it is.

I can tell you without a doubt that this thread is being monitored by IMPD

As well as other threads about this event

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom