• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Sure you have been to my house bring her by and Ill take care of her.
    (I have since moved):D

Right now there are 7 kids running around my house, and only two of them are mine.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Even though things get heated in here we would all come together as one if our country or state was attacked. If someone's house burned down, or a child was sick.

I have learned more from threads like this than 9mm vs 45 threads.
    I don't know. I just finished reading a large portion of this thread. If only i could get that part of my life back, i'd spend it doing something productive like: coloring, watching reruns of Miami Vice; or seeing how many licks it does take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
    :dunno:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Right now there are 7 kids running around my house, and only two of them are mine.

Sure they're not yours...

sure-why-not.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I don't know. I just finished reading a large portion of this thread. If only i could get that part of my life back, i'd spend it doing something productive like: coloring, watching reruns of Miami Vice; or seeing how many licks it does take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
    :dunno:

Well hop right in and add some thing with substance.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Good golly! This thread is EPIC!

Ya know, even though I initially poo-pooed the plan, I think I've been swayed. Ditching the idea of long guns in the mall helped, but wasn't the only reason. While I can't be here in Indy to fully support you, I'll be thinking about you guys.

Kick arse and take names. I'll echo a common sentiment here, adding only a minor variation. "A right not exercised responsibly is a right lost." I have a feeling you're going to need the calm of a Tibetan monk in the face of the 5-0 and some other anti jackholes. Take that kick in the balls if ya need to, but prove to people that gun owners ARE the most responsible and law-abiding demographic in America, slow to anger and quick to forgive.

PS, did some math for ya...

Gun Owners - based on the .26% statistic we like to quote are more law abiding than NFL players (2.13%) AND Police (IMPD - God knows what that % is), even though both groups are called upon to be role models.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Good golly! This thread is EPIC!

Ya know, even though I initially poo-pooed the plan, I think I've been swayed. Ditching the idea of long guns in the mall helped, but wasn't the only reason. While I can't be here in Indy to fully support you, I'll be thinking about you guys.

Kick arse and take names. I'll echo a common sentiment here, adding only a minor variation. "A right not exercised responsibly is a right lost." I have a feeling you're going to need the calm of a Tibetan monk in the face of the 5-0 and some other anti jackholes. Take that kick in the balls if ya need to, but prove to people that gun owners ARE the most responsible and law-abiding demographic in America, slow to anger and quick to forgive.

PS, did some math for ya.
    Gun Owners - based on the .26% statistic we like to quote are more law abiding than NFL players (2.13%) AND Police (IMPD - God knows what that % is), even though both groups are called upon to be role models.:rolleyes:

The organizer of this event never intended to carry a rifle into the mall.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What are these stats you're quoting pertaining to? Could you link me? I'd like to use them, but my Google-Fu is failing when I put those values in with gun/law keywords.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

9mm Luger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    NW Indiana
    To express my deep concerns that certain kooky behavior by other individuals
    may negatively affect my right to keep and bear arms. Thus, I am expressing my opinions, even though the cabal of entrenched kooks would prefer I and others like myself remain silent and their request, because apparently only their opinions are valid. Sufficiently clear?

Sarah, is that you??

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Even though things get heated in here we would all come together as one if our country or state was attacked. If someone's house burned down, or a child was sick.

I have learned more from threads like this than 9mm vs 45 threads.

One of the most epic posts I've seen. It explains perfectly one of the main reasons I spend so much time here. :yesway::ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom