• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    My assumption is based that until proven otherwise, someone openly carrying a gun is a threat. Walk into a Village Pantry with a shotgun and tell me if the guy behind the counter looks happy to see you.

Is this really that hard to understand?

Holy ****. You, sir (i use that term VERY loosly) are screwed up in the head. So the guy walking down the street eating a snickers is guilty of shoplifting until he can prove he paid for the candy bar ????

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Okay Joey, I'll play. How do you tell a good guy with a rifle from a bad guy with a rifle?

Whether or not you have a gaping chest wound?

This should be good.

How do you tell a licensed driver from an unlicensed one?

Neither situation warrants a violation of someone's rights just because you are scared of people with guns. Again, a fact you ignored from my previous post..Licensed Gun owners are STATISTICALLY among the most law abiding citizens. The fact that you see one as a threat immediately is not based on fact, but unsubstantiated fear...period.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Huh. I had no idea Joe hated cops so much. Gosh. Lets not turn this into a Anti-Police rally.

I have really never met a policeman I DIDNT like, after getting to know him.

Most of them are pretty stand up guys really.

Maybe you need to have one strip you of your rights because you refuse to obey his unlawful commands...see how well you like them?

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Holy ****. You, sir (i use that term VERY loosly) are screwed up in the head. So the guy walking down the street eating a snickers is guilty of shoplifting until he can prove he paid for the candy bar ????
    The guys will be walking with stolen guns? :):

Just trying to lighten things up a bit. This entire event is certainly not worth creating ill will amongst each other. This is an interesting thread and an opportunity to civilly share information with other.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The guys will be walking with stolen guns? :):

Just trying to lighten things up a bit. This entire event is certainly not worth creating ill will amongst each other. This is an interesting thread and an opportunity to civilly share information with other.

Well said. Reading it has been fascinating.

I support everyone's right to do what they please within the law.

But let's make sure and not make create strong divisions amongst ourselves.

I'm not going to be participating in the walk, and that certainly doesn't mean that I'm a pinko communist.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Well said. Reading it has been fascinating.

I support everyone's right to do what they please within the law.

But let's make sure and not make create strong divisions amongst ourselves.

I'm not going to be participating in the walk, and that certainly doesn't mean that I'm a pinko communist.

Yet to be proven Bigum.. Yet. To. Be. Proven! ;)

3483146732_c6c653a3a8.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Even though things get heated in here we would all come together as one if our country or state was attacked. If someone's house burned down, or a child was sick.

I have learned more from threads like this than 9mm vs 45 threads.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Even though things get heated in here we would all come together as one if our country or state was attacked. If someone's house burned down, or a child was sick.

I have learned more from threads like this than 9mm vs 45 threads.

Your totally right.

I think that's one of the best things about INGO. I hardly knew any gun enthusiasts until I joined this place. The ones I've met and gotten to know are about as down to earth and nice as I've ever known. Great folks, indeed. Good Americans too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom