• Status
    Not open for further replies.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Just because we talk about our rights and the laws doesnt mean we want to have any kind of interaction with the police. Remember that we all are law abiding citizens.

There is planning and meetings that go on outside of INGO to make sure this goes off without a hitch.

Leaving your pistol at home for the sole purpose of not needing to provide any ID if the cops ask sounds like you are hoping for some interaction. You are hoping they ask for your LTCH so you can rub it in their faces that you don't need one (nor an ID).

When someone who carries a pistol every day of their lives leaves it at home so they won't have to provide the cops ID, that says something.

Those comments were in fact what swayed me on this whole thing. It really demonstrated what your true intentions are.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It really demonstrated what your true intentions are.

One person said this, not I. I never leave the house without my handgun. That friday will be no different.

If someone in your group of friends hate purple people, does that make you a purple people hater too?

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    We have already proven you wrong from the previous walks we did...

Yup, getting cuffed in market center really helped our image. I bet everyone who passed thought "look at those stupid cops **** on our Constitution".

When I first read that thread I was infuriated by the cops actions, but anymore... thats not the part that upsets me the most. It never would have happened if people weren't walking around downtown with an MP5 just for show. Yes, I know the MP5 wasn't what caused the cuffs, but do you really think they would have even checked you out if someone didn't have it?

I started out in favor of this stuff and the more I read the more against it I am.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yup, getting cuffed in market center really helped our image. I bet everyone who passed thought "look at those stupid cops **** on our Constitution".

When I first read that thread I was infuriated by the cops actions, but anymore... thats not the part that upsets me the most. It never would have happened if people weren't walking around downtown with an MP5 just for show. Yes, I know the MP5 wasn't what caused the cuffs, but do you really think they would have even checked you out if someone didn't have it?

I started out in favor of this stuff and the more I read the more against it I am.

Can I borrow your crystal ball when your done?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Who told Ed Coleman our intent was to force arrests?

No Idea.

I don't know. I don't remember him saying that on the news. That sounds to me like something he may have thrown in there on his own.

This...

According to my correspondence with him his friends on INGO:dunno:

See Above...

That doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy, but I assure you it didn't come from me, I have never met or spoken to that man.

I can't put words into other MODs mouths but that doesn't seem like something any of them would say.

I does seem like the media attention here is pitting us all against ourselves. I will maintain that, though this activity isn't my kinda thing, I fully support your rights to do it.

My phone call with Ed consisted of asking who the reporter was who was doing the story, and providing my e-mail address.

My e-mail to Ed afterward thanked him for giving me the information, and offering to assist him with a walk of his own should he decide to do one.

There is no conspiracy. There is no Illuminati. And really guys, you need to invest in a higher grade of Tin Foil. Feel free to PM me if you would like to see the exact text of the e-mail I sent Ed. But as far as this thread is concerned I'm out.

The people for this event will never see it the way I do. And I will never understand things they way they do. It's pointless for me to continue wasting time trying to move the rock of Gibraltar.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I think he called you a punk. And there's no way I'm banning someone for that. :laugh:

*duck, here comes Joe to tell me I'm being an unfair Mod*

:lmfao:

No, he took a broad brush and painted everyone in the thread.

Then said how he was dishonorable discharged from the marines.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joe Williams
    I can call the President of the United States a warped little boy lover and his wife a fornicator of goats.
    Is that even possible? I have never witnessed a horse and a goat together before.

Nice- The longer this thread goes on the more some are showing their ass.

I couldn't be more disgusted with the lot of you who are leading and promoting this event. It should be obvious by now that your out for some kind of self grandissement.

Shame on this wonderful forum for providing you the bandwidth to spout your B.S.

Most of you are on my ignore list so you will have to email or PM your insults. Just let me know where and when to meet you in person if you desire to label me anything other then a Patriot and Former Marine.

You are punks. Period.

A "Patriot and Former Marine" who is against a Constitutional right?? No wonder you are "former"..
    Yeah, how about you remember that Oath you took, and stop watching MSNBC and Keith Olbermann :rolleyes:
    Then, you go on to want to meet people "in person" if they disagree with you?? Yeah, OK, aren't we mature...

Al Sharpton is all about Indianapolis right now you fools.

The fact you think this fool is even relevant, says much about your (lack of) character..

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    No Idea.

This...

See Above...

My phone call with Ed consisted of asking who the reporter was who was doing the story, and providing my e-mail address.

My e-mail to Ed afterward thanked him for giving me the information, and offering to assist him with a walk of his own should he decide to do one.

There is no conspiracy. There is no Illuminati. And really guys, you need to invest in a higher grade of Tin Foil. Feel free to PM me if you would like to see the exact text of the e-mail I sent Ed. But as far as this thread is concerned I'm out.

The people for this event will never see it the way I do. And I will never understand things they way they do. It's pointless for me to continue wasting time trying to move the rock of IRONJAW.
    FIFY byg poppy!

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    So you'd like to mock my for my service to our country Indy Monkey? I expect nothing better from you.

I know exactly who you are and will be sure to reintroduce myself in person.

Just so you can prepare your comeback most Marines describe themselves as former. It's a way to say "I'm a Marine" without accidentally misleading people into thinking you are a active duty Marine.

I honorably served our country for ten years. You will either apologize for the dishonorable comment or see a dentist.

Punk.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

I see your point, since clearly, this is the ONLY time OCers have ever been harassed by LE...right? Oh, wait, it isn't?

Oh, then you are so off the mark you need a sledgehammer for your sights..

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

Most of you are on my ignore list so you will have to email or PM your insults. Just let me know where and when to meet you in person if you desire to label me anything other then a Patriot and Former Marine.

You are punks. Period.

Oh goodie... a whack job who threatens violence upon those who disagree with him. Reckon I'll have to take his threats seriously, and assume the internet hero means harm. I just wonder if it's me, my wife, or my kid the internet tough guy intends to go after on Friday :rolleyes:

People like that.... that's one reason why we carry guns.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So you'd like to mock my for my service to our country Indy Monkey? I expect nothing better from you.

I know exactly who you are and will be sure to reintroduce myself in person.

Just so you can prepare your comeback most Marines describe themselves as former. It's a way to say "I'm a Marine" without accidentally misleading people into thinking you are a active duty Marine.

I honorably served our country for ten years. You will either apologize for the dishonorable comment or see a dentist.

Punk.

So, it's OK for YOU to mock people exercising their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights, then you make public threats of violence for someone responding in kind to you???

AND you ignore a Mods admonition to stop name calling on top of it. So let's add no respect for authority to the list.

Wow, the Corps must be so proud.. :rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong.

Not in a witty response to my post, but next Friday in your actions. PROVE ME WRONG I beg you.

This post is NOT purple, no sarcasm intended, I truly hope you prove me wrong. It would be good for everyone.

I think it's unfortunate that you hold your fellow Americans and gun owners in such contempt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom