• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He got it for his community organizing efforts in Chicago. :n00b: :rolleyes:

Sorry, that's all I got. :dunno:

EDIT:

I got it, I'm changing my answer!
    He brought together a racist professor and a cop for a beer! Good job mr. President! You deserve it! Job well done.

Last edited:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    He's basically getting this for saying the US sucks and we're sorry for all the horrible things we do to the world.

It makes me sick on a visceral level.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I'm predicting joyous riots in Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, New Orleans, Oakland, and Philadelphia.
    Anyone want to guess on how high the body count goes to? Remember, it is a Friday night and Dear Leader has been crowned by the world....the joyous rioting begins officially at 4:30.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm predicting joyous riots in Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, New Orleans, Oakland, and Philadelphia.
    Anyone want to guess on how high the body count goes to? Remember, it is a Friday night and Dear Leader has been crowned by the world....the joyous rioting begins officially at 4:30.

Why 4:30? It's not like these "joyous rioters" have jobs... No need to worry about people missing the event for WORKING. :):

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    “The Nobel gang just suicide bombed themselves. Gore, Carter, Obama, soon Bill Clinton. See a pattern here? They are all leftist sell-outs. George Bush liberates 50 million Muslims in Iraq, Reagan liberates hundreds of millions of Europeans and saves parts of Latin America. Any awards?… Obama gives speeches trashing his own country and for that gets a prize, which is now worth as much as whatever prizes they are putting in Cracker Jacks these days.”
    -Rush Hudson Limbaugh III mmmmm-mmmmmm-mmm! (Former Nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize)

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    “This fully exposes the illusion that is Barack Obama. It is a greater embarrassment than losing the Olympics bid. And with this ‘award’ the elites of the world are urging Obama, THE MAN OF PEACE, to not do the surge in Afghanistan, not take action against Iran and its nuclear program and to basically continue his intentions to emasculate the United States. They love a weakened, neutered U.S and this is their way of promoting that concept. I think God has a great sense of humor, too.”

-Rush Hudson Limbaugh III mmmmm-mmmmmm-mmm! (Former Nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize)

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Folks - we may be missing the point here... Perhaps the Nobel committee is trying to influence his FUTURE decisions... Hmmmm - give Dear Leader the Peace Prize right before he's supposed to make a decision on Afghanistan. Naw - they would NEVER meddle like that....

He should have politely declined the award until after his presidency is over. If he had a shred of dignity or brains. But we know better.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I'm applying next year. I feel that since I haven't really done much of anything, I stand a very good chance of winning one.

I'll second your nomination. I'll tell them you're originally from Chicago and haven't paid taxes in decades... you'll be put right to the top of the heap.:yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom