• paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    2 Friends Facebook status today

Nobel Peace Prize - Now available in Cracker Jacks and Honey Combs. With proof of purchase.

"Mommy, mommy, can I get a nobel peace prize this year." Mom: "Well, what have you done the past two weeks?" Child: "Nothing, but I want to one day", Mom: "Sure, you're perfect for it"

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I haven't seen this posted yet, but it is hard to keep up any more so apologies if it is a dupe

If you thought Obama was a poor choice then you are a terrorist...

(CNN) — A Democratic National Committee spokesman said Friday the GOP has "thrown in its lot with the terrorists" in criticizing the president's Nobel Peace Prize award.

“The Republican Party has thrown in its lot with the terrorists – the Taliban and Hamas this morning – in criticizing the President for receiving the Nobel Peace prize," DNC Communications Director Brad Woodhouse said in a statement.

"Republicans cheered when America failed to land the Olympics and now they are criticizing the President of the United States for receiving the Nobel Peace prize – an award he did not seek but that is nonetheless an honor in which every American can take great pride – unless of course you are the Republican Party," the statement also said. "The 2009 version of the Republican Party has no boundaries, has no shame and has proved that they will put politics above patriotism at every turn. It's no wonder only 20 percent of Americans admit to being Republicans anymore – it's an embarrassing label to claim.”

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    It's just idiots sponsoring idiots. The Nobel awards committee is as far left as the O is.
    I saw a photo of him and his going to accept the awards.

obapimp.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Good lord. Are they going to ANOTHER posthumous Medal Of Honor ceremony??

As per my Funny Picture Thread post....

We doin.. big pimpin, we spendin G's
    Check em out now
    Big pimpin, on O.B.A.M.A.'s
    We doin.. big pimpin up in W.D.C.
    It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp O, and B-U-N B
    Yo yo yo.. big pimpin, spendin G's
    We doin - big pimpin, on O.B.A.M.A.'s
    We doin.. big pimpin up in W.D.C.
    It's just that Jigga Man, Pimp O, and B-U-N B

obapimp.jpg

:D

amw575

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bloomington
    As I heard several people say throughout the day, he should send a delegation of Marines and Army Soldiers to accept this award on behalf of the US Armed Forces, which are the best Peace Keepers in world. If not, then I fully expect him to give Full Credit to George W. Bush considering they have been spewing that "W" is responsible for everything else Obama-rama has done in the past 9 months.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Nobel Peace prize is a joke. It was confirmed the day they gave it to Obama. It was their gift to him.

Top Bottom