• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Every thread everyone wants to go back and forth. Not gone happen...don't have to eplain myself....but u know what.....u know what I think of you....hell u said the word!

Good day ingo. Have a good day. :)

Well that's a shame because the "back and forth" is how things gets ironed out among folks who agree more than disagree. Explaining (or expanding) your thoughts on a subject helps buttress your "pov" and gives others another view to consider a subject by.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    These come to mind IMO

Q: What’s the difference between a large pizza and the typical Obama backer?
    A: The pizza can feed a family of four.

Obama_AmericanGangster_Weal.jpg

oats.jpg

white-obama-and-black-mccain.jpg

obama_borat_parody.jpg

6a00d83451b05569e201157134e0d9970c-320wi.jpg

and the watermelon trap that was deleted.

The first joke about feeding a family of four; Black Americans are what, 15-18% of the population? And 51-53% of Americans voted for the President? That means a lot more people other than Black Americans voted for the guy. How do you get racism in the joke then?

I don't even get the first picture. I recognize Denzel Washington, and the guy on the far right seems familiar. Obama is on record for the "wealth re-distribution" comments, numerous times, and black folks voted for him by 99%. So how is this one racist?

The same for the "Quaker Oats" parody. Where's the racism?

The same for the photoshop for Obama and someone(?), and McCain as a black man? how is that racist?

The next one is a parody of the not-so-comedian that did the movie with the Eastern European accent? Again, racist? How so?

The last one, if I act really really sensitive, I might see a glimmer of how someone might feel this was racially tinged. But it's his healthcare "reforms" that have no substance, and very well could be thought of as coming from a witch doctor, incoherent as they are. Would an American Indian shaman work better for everyone so sensitive? Or a Hollywood mystic from the Far East, ala Charlie Chan?

I sure didn't hear all this when the pictures of Bush with the chimpanzee face photoshopped together made it's presence.

I'm disappointed a lot of this seems to be "racist by opportunity", and will diminish the hate of true incidents of racism by making people think of the little boy who cried wolf too often.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sorry I offended everyone by posting things that came up in my google search of "obama jokes."

The internet can be a tough place to visit.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    GREAT thread! :laugh:

The first joke about feeding a family of four; Black Americans are what, 15-18% of the population? And 51-53% of Americans voted for the President? That means a lot more people other than Black Americans voted for the guy. How do you get racism in the joke then?

I don't even get the first picture. I recognize Denzel Washington, and the guy on the far right seems familiar. Obama is on record for the "wealth re-distribution" comments, numerous times, and black folks voted for him by 99%. So how is this one racist?

The same for the "Quaker Oats" parody. Where's the racism?

The same for the photoshop for Obama and someone(?), and McCain as a black man? how is that racist?

The next one is a parody of the not-so-comedian that did the movie with the Eastern European accent? Again, racist? How so?

The last one, if I act really really sensitive, I might see a glimmer of how someone might feel this was racially tinged. But it's his healthcare "reforms" that have no substance, and very well could be thought of as coming from a witch doctor, incoherent as they are. Would an American Indian shaman work better for everyone so sensitive? Or a Hollywood mystic from the Far East, ala Charlie Chan?

I sure didn't hear all this when the pictures of Bush with the chimpanzee face photoshopped together made it's presence.

I'm disappointed a lot of this seems to be "racist by opportunity", and will diminish the hate of true incidents of racism by making people think of the little boy who cried wolf too often.

I would rep you , but I'm out. I'll get you here in a bit. :thumbsup:

I see no racism in these pictures. I see a lot of Commie Bashing, but then again, if these pictures offend you, really ask yourself, Why? Racism has NOTHING to do with it. So leaving that behind, how do these or any of the other pictures offend you? Serious discussion here.

Sorry I offended everyone by posting things that came up in my google search of "obama jokes."

The internet can be a tough place to visit.

Yea, just be careful you don't post things like this in the funny picture thread. You may offend someone. :rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Every thread everyone wants to go back and forth. Not gone happen...don't have to eplain myself....but u know what.....u know what I think of you....hell u said the word!

Good day ingo. Have a good day. :)

Actually, YOU are the one who used that racial epithet. I just asked if you felt it was honest to complain about political humor, while yourself engaging in such blatant racism.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    These come to mind IMO

Q: What’s the difference between a large pizza and the typical Obama backer?
    A: The pizza can feed a family of four.

And the "racism" is where?

Obama_AmericanGangster_Weal.jpg

"Racist" because.... they took a photo of Black people in a predominantly Black neighborhood? It is a fact that Barry Hussein was supported heavily in such neighborhoods, among others.

oats.jpg

What is "racist" here?

white-obama-and-black-mccain.jpg

They swapped the skin color of two people. Against whom is the supposed "racism"?

obama_borat_parody.jpg

6a00d83451b05569e201157134e0d9970c-320wi.jpg

This, to me, indicates that the "care" we could expect to receive under Obamacare would be akin to that which a witch doctor would deliver. It's not racism.

and the watermelon trap that was deleted.

And with that last, I will agree with you, which is why I deleted any instance of that picture from the thread.

No racism left here now, IMHO, unless it's the vague concept that any mention of skin color, complimentary or otherwise, by someone who is White constitutes racism, a concept that is by definition, racist itself.

Blessings,
    Bill

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Y'all know he is 50% white right? So are you crying racist for the white part or the black part?

Just Curious? Inquiring minds want to know.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Once again people are judging by the color of the skin and not by character and calling others racist. So people post jokes of Obama and some call it racist but, why don't you look at what he is doing and plans to do to the country? But that would be to hard wouldn't it? When people made jokes of George Bush we didn't call it racist but, then again, white people are always the racist right? I love double standards...:rolleyes:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Hmmm, I don't see any replies to our questions on just what is "racist" here. I AM curious, just so I can reference the point where it goes from parody or satire to racist.

Oh, and I understand the offensive part of the watermelon in the box trap (I think), but how is that racist? I see plenty of kids in Indiana eating watermelon, kids of all backgrounds. Heck, I grow some every year, and really look forward to them getting ripe.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Hmmm, I don't see any replies to our questions on just what is "racist" here. I AM curious, just so I can reference the point where it goes from parody or satire to racist.

Oh, and I understand the offensive part of the watermelon in the box trap (I think), but how is that racist? I see plenty of kids in Indiana eating watermelon, kids of all backgrounds. Heck, I grow some every year, and really look forward to them getting ripe.

I don't think there will be a response given their history.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    MMMMMMM watermelon!!!!

I see what was racist about that but I didn't think FAT WHITE GUY was a race, can bet your butt you would have caught me with that trap. Man if there was some good homemade fried chicken and cornbread under there you would have the perfect FAT WHITE GUY trap.

Somebody is going to tag this thread with Fat, White, and Guy now?

lol!!

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    MMMMMMM watermelon!!!!

I see what was racist about that but I didn't think FAT WHITE GUY was a race, can bet your butt you would have caught me with that trap. Man if there was some good homemade fried chicken and cornbread under there you would have the perfect FAT WHITE GUY trap.

lol!!
    Just what I was thinking, move over and make room for one more.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    MMMMMMM watermelon!!!!

lol!!

Hey now! Don't forget the skinny white guys! We like us some melon too! :D

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    MMMMMMM watermelon!!!!

lol!!

i'm offended....i'm fat, white and a guy. i too will join you in that hole with fried chicken and cornbread. i will also tag along some collard greens! now i'm hungry.
    :patriot:

Top Bottom