• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I take exception to this photo. The legend of Robin Hood is often simplified as "robbing from the rich to give to the poor" but that is really a simplistic bastardization of the legend. The legend is far more complex and Robin Hood, according to the legend, robbed from the oppressive government to give back to the citizens. The sheriff was the oppressor in the story, the evil brother of the king put the sheriff in charge to over tax the people and keep them down. Robin Hood took back the citizen's money.

This photo showing Obama as Robin Hood is a total betrayal of the legend.

To take the story a bit further, Robin Hood actually fought on behalf of the legitimate government against a would be usurper, eventually helping preserve the crown.

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    Tags: funny, obama, racist

I see this entire site is full of this...

Someone just pointed out this thread and he is detured from the entire forum now because of some of these type topics/ expression of stereotypes. Wonder how many others are detured from this site because of this. Out of all the forums and boards I'm a member of this site is the WORST when I comes to this type of topic/discussions. Sometimes I can't belive the mods let it go on...

:noway:

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Someone just pointed out this thread and he is detured from the entire forum now because of some of these type topics/ expression of stereotypes. Wonder how many others are detured from this site because of this. Out of all the forums and boards I'm a member of this site is the WORST when I comes to this type of topic/discussions. Sometimes I can't belive the mods let it go on...

Awwww we are making fun of your messiah, so we must all be racists. What unmitigated crap, and what a disgusting attack on the freedom to dissent. Hated our right to free speech, and our Constitution, long?

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO

So which ones are offensive to you? How are they racist and/or stereotypical to you? I'm curious how some people see "racism" in things beyond the standard definition of the term.

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    So which ones are offensive to you? How are they racist and/or stereotypical to you? I'm curious how some people see "racism" in things beyond the standard definition of the term.

When the thread has "racist" origynally tagged in it......its a no brainer "racist" thread....

& I see the tags are gone now...protection of the thread by the mods I see...

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    & I see the tags are gone now...protection of the thread by the mods I see...

Someone added "freedom of speech" in response to the "racist" tag (which may or may not have been yours), so I removed them all; thread tags are not going to become a battleground for members and yet another area Mods have to monitor.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Truth is the thread had the word "racist"" originally tagged in it....

Truth is, you don't appear to be able or willing to back up your claim that less than complimentary humor directed at your hero is inherently racist.

Hey, btw, someone tells me that you referred to me by a racist term. Is that true? Did you do that? If so... what grounds do you have to be complaining? Does it seem honest to call someone a honkey, to spout such blatantly racist epithets, while complaining about jokes?

Isn't it really true that your main complaint is that we aren't on bended knee in front of The Usurper's image? Isn't it really true that you are resorting to the racist leftist tactic of calling people who disagree with him nasty names, by saying that those who do not worship at his altar are automatically racist?

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    That was someone's opinion. I asked yours about which items were "racist" to you. Can you oblige?

Did you see some of the stuff that has already been eraased by mods? I don't think you did...I don't have to point out my pov to you to make it known because it was already known by the mods because they deleted it.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    So you can't point me to a racist picture or comment in the thread?

rambone posted a picture of one of those box & stick traps with a watermelon in it. A few people who don't want to hang all the Negroes called him out, and the post was deleted.

My post was deleted as well. This is disappointing, as I asked what sort of political posts are appropriate in the Break Room. I suppose trashing our Commander in Chief with ignorant allegations is acceptable. :patriot:

I wonder how long this post will last.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did you see some of the stuff that has already been eraased by mods? I don't think you did...I don't have to point out my pov to you to make it known because it was already known by the mods because they deleted it.

OK, I agree with you everything else in the thread is not racist! :yesway:

jd3772000

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Indy
    Truth is, you don't appear to be able or willing to back up your claim that less than complimentary humor directed at your hero is inherently racist.

Hey, btw, someone tells me that you referred to me by a racist term. Is that true? Did you do that? If so... what grounds do you have to be complaining? Does it seem honest to call someone a honkey, to spout such blatantly racist epithets, while complaining about jokes?

Isn't it really true that your main complaint is that we aren't on bended knee in front of The Usurper's image? Isn't it really true that you are resorting to the racist leftist tactic of calling people who disagree with him nasty names, by saying that those who do not worship at his altar are automatically racist?

Every thread everyone wants to go back and forth. Not gone happen...don't have to eplain myself....but u know what.....u know what I think of you....hell u said the word!

Good day ingo. Have a good day. :)

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So you can't point me to a racist picture or comment in the thread?

These come to mind IMO

Q: What’s the difference between a large pizza and the typical Obama backer?
    A: The pizza can feed a family of four.

Obama_AmericanGangster_Weal.jpg

oats.jpg

white-obama-and-black-mccain.jpg

obama_borat_parody.jpg

6a00d83451b05569e201157134e0d9970c-320wi.jpg

and the watermelon trap that was deleted.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO

No, I missed the pic that jrogers referenced below. Obviously that one has been deemed unacceptable, and I saw that rambone received an infraction for it. Although I also did see your use of the word "honkey". I take it you don't think that is racist? I'm still curious how a watermelon under a trap is racist, by definition. Offensive maybe, but racist? If we put fried chicken or Moon Pies under the box trap instead, would that be racist?

rambone posted a picture of one of those box & stick traps with a watermelon in it. A few people who don't want to hang all the Negroes called him out, and the post was deleted.

My post was deleted as well. This is disappointing, as I asked what sort of political posts are appropriate in the Break Room. I suppose trashing our Commander in Chief with ignorant allegations is acceptable. :patriot:

I wonder how long this post will last.

Even though I missed that one too, "ignorant allegations of the Commander in Chief" is fair game. The last eight years are proof of that, without pointing out some of the political cartoons from even the day of the American Revolution.

Top Bottom