• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Obama's college transcript doesn't interest me UNLESS they establish that he was getting freebies as a foreign student.

That is exactly it. He could have classified himself as a foreign exchange student, receiving special aid for higher education.

Doing so, is an admission of foreign citizenship.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Please post your last 5 Pap Smear Test results. Don't have anything to hide, do you?

Even if he produces them, his haters will just claim that they've been edited so what's the point? We have INGOers who want laws to ban potential employers from viewing prospective employee's Facebook accounts yet we think it's our business to see Obama's transcripts?

....and keep in mind tha Trump said "to my satisfaction," will he donate the $5 million. Remember Trump was to release HIS tax returns if Obama released his birth certificate. We have the birth certificate but no Trump tax returns. So why should Obama play ball with a guy who has already proven not to hold up his end of the bargin?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is exactly it. He could have classified himself as a foreign exchange student, receiving special aid for higher education.

Doing so, is an admission of foreign citizenship.

Except no official college transcript I've EVER seen has that info on them.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Except no official college transcript I've EVER seen has that info on them.

His pre-college school papers list him as either Indonesian or Kenyan (see the link I posted above). I think that is where all the speculation comes from. He also used the name Barry Soetoro. Maybe this is a crime, since his birth certificate has a different name, dunno what he's hiding...

What Barry Soetoro Obama Is HIDING From US

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Saw this on bias Yahoo news....even if Obama wanted to theres no way he can do it now.....read a bunch of comments by his supporters, they would rather see all children die than for Barry to do anything Trump wants.

Trump got him to release his birth certificate

The allegation is that Obama listed himself as foreign-born to help his application. This hold with the fact a promoter was pushing his book as written by a Kenyan during the same time period. It's not his grades, it's what he listed his demographics as that we want to see.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    That whole birther thing helped the GOP out so much last time, this one is sure to be a home run!

:n00b:

Yeah. I can't wait until Trump makes a video to tell us that his relentless pressure on President Obama has caused him to 1) release his birth certificate and 2) not run for President in 2016. I thank the heavens for Donald Trump every morning when I wake up and again each night before I go to sleep.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    His Hawaiian birth certificate is legitimate. But, he was born in Kenya.

Please, let us in on your version of events.

Why? So you can be Mr. Nice Guy and throw more sarcasm my way?

Screw that. I've shared my thoughts on the matter multiple times. Too bad for you if you haven't paid enough attention to catch them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump got him to release his birth certificate

The allegation is that Obama listed himself as foreign-born to help his application. This hold with the fact a promoter was pushing his book as written by a Kenyan during the same time period. It's not his grades, it's what he listed his demographics as that we want to see.

None of my college transcripts have that stuff. My "official" transcripts have my name, address, social, classes taken, rank, college major, and grades. Nowhere does it indicate my race, religion, application status, ethnicity, or national origin.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    None of my college transcripts have that stuff. My "official" transcripts have my name, address, social, classes taken, rank, college major, and grades. Nowhere does it indicate my race, religion, application status, ethnicity, or national origin.

I think the point they are making is that everything revolving around his illegal use of drugs in his college years is being hidden, completely hidden, but why?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Why? So you can be Mr. Nice Guy and throw more sarcasm my way?

Screw that. I've shared my thoughts on the matter multiple times. Too bad for you if you haven't paid enough attention to catch them.

You are correct on one account. I don't pay you much attention. As a rule of thumb, intelligent discussion is futile with conspiracy theorists. But what do I know? I am in on it.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I believe it's entirely possible, and highly likely. Waaaay too many discrepancies in the stories to think otherwise.

Not that it matters really... but weren't you in the 9/11 thread making fun of "truthers" and the discrepancies they were bringing up concerning the collapse of the twin towers?

Top Bottom