• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not that Trump needs any help to be discredited, but inventing some way to accuse the other of hypocrisy, no matter how relevant, is a good way to discredit anyone.

Hey...wait

Why should anyone strive for intellectual honesty and integrity? Just keep doing what we've always done and wonder why nothing ever changes. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know what a Registrar's grade transcript should have upon it. I have a couple of college transcripts myself.

My point is, that you stated that nothing but grades are recorded within a transcript. I merely pointed out that at least in this case, grades weren't the only thing recorded.

Uhhhh, you want to point me to that post? I looked and couldnt find it.

:dunno:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Uhhhh, you want to point me to that post? I looked and couldnt find it.

:dunno:

Okay. Here you go.

Except no official college transcript I've EVER seen has that info on them.

None of my college transcripts have that stuff. My "official" transcripts have my name, address, social, classes taken, rank, college major, and grades. Nowhere does it indicate my race, religion, application status, ethnicity, or national origin.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I saw the Donald on TV, he said "college transcript application records and passport application records". I think people are just trying to divert attention elsewhere.

Why doesn't Obama want to bring help to starving children?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Why should anyone strive for intellectual honesty and integrity? Just keep doing what we've always done and wonder why nothing ever changes. :rolleyes:

Probably because there are isolationist, who are so darn-near anarchist, who will vehemently marginalize anything that anyone has to say.....simply because they disagree with them.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My apologies for unleashing the conspiracy kraken.

Don't feel bad...Chris Matthews unleashes it five nights a week....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro7E_apft1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALNlwDHln2o

The left seems to have an unhealthy obsession with this subject but Chris is the worse....

Kraken....Nice word choice..Many tentacles...Some even coming from "Gasp"...the left...It seems the Clinton campaign were the first to bring this subject up during the Democratic primaries...Ofcourse this is coming from a woman that believes in a "vast right wing conspiracy"... You want to really bring up a Kraken...Try talking about 9/11...Whew...That will really bring the conspiracy Kraken up from the depths..

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I still want to know when Obama is going to allow the crippled children to get their $5Million. I hope they live long enough to see their money. Tick Tock Mr. President.

Top Bottom