• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    What about them? Neither of them are in Israel or are being mistreated by the Israelis and having their lands stolen for "settlers". If the Israeli government would, for once, negotiate in good faith and actually come to an agreement with the Palestinians, most of their problems would go away. Their treatment of the Palestinians is what their other enemies cite as the reasons for their animosity. Remove that and they've got nothing.

:rolleyes:

They attacked Israel virtually on day 1 of Israel's existence. Your willful blindness of the truth of the situation is telling. Just admit it - you want to see Israel destroyed. Come out and say it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hamas can't even honor their own cease fire agreements without lobbing rockets again. Talk some more about good faith agreements.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by mrjarrell
    If the Israeli government would, for once, negotiate in good faith and actually come to an agreement with the Palestinians, most of their problems would go away.

[video=youtube;ztVMib1T4T4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4[/video]

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    What about them? Neither of them are in Israel or are being mistreated by the Israelis and having their lands stolen for "settlers". If the Israeli government would, for once, negotiate in good faith and actually come to an agreement with the Palestinians, most of their problems would go away. Their treatment of the Palestinians is what their other enemies cite as the reasons for their animosity. Remove that and they've got nothing.

How old are you?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    :rolleyes:

They attacked Israel virtually on day 1 of Israel's existence. Your willful blindness of the truth of the situation is telling. Just admit it - you want to see Israel destroyed. Come out and say it.
    Oh, please. Where have I or anyone else here said anything like it? No, I don't want to see Israel destroyed. I enjoyed living there. I want the Israeli government to start acting like a grownup country and treating people with respect and negotiating in good faith, like grownup countries do. Not acting like a petulant bully and neighbourhood thief. If this is your idea of rational or reasoned discourse, then I'm done with you. Take your Shaun Hannity BS back where it belongs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The Palestinians could say exactly the same thing.

They did, on August 18, 1988.

You may recall that the Hamas charter explicitly calls for the elimination of the State of Israel. I can't possibly imagine how any more clear a declaration of the rejection of peace could be made. So, tell me, why is it incumbent upon the government of Israel to make patently stupid concessions in the name of peace with an enemy whose founding document rejects peace on any terms other than the complete elimination of Israel?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, please. Where have I or anyone else here said anything like it? No, I don't want to see Israel destroyed. I enjoyed living there. I want the Israeli government to start acting like a grownup country and treating people with respect and negotiating in good faith, like grownup countries do. Not acting like a petulant bully and neighbourhood thief. If this is your idea of rational or reasoned discourse, then I'm done with you. Take your Shaun Hannity BS back where it belongs.
    Well, you know, sometimes **** happens outside of what you can control that makes you have to behave in ways you wouldn't have otherwise. That's what reality does that ideology can't fathom.

Or do you think that all Israel's neighbors talk about destroying Israel is just rhretoric?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    They did, on August 18, 1988.

You may recall that the Hamas charter explicitly calls for the elimination of the State of Israel. I can't possibly imagine how any more clear a declaration of the rejection of peace could be made. So, tell me, why is it incumbent upon the government of Israel to make patently stupid concessions in the name of peace with an enemy whose founding document rejects peace on any terms other than the complete elimination of Israel?
    Dave, as I have said before. That's Hamas. Hamas doesn't speak for ALL Palestinians. They only speak for Hamas in the Gaza Ghetto. That leaves out a helluva lot of West Bank Palestinians and Fatah who DO recognise Israel's right to exist.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, you know, sometimes **** happens outside of what you can control that makes you have to behave in ways you wouldn't have otherwise. That's what reality does that ideology can't fathom.

Or do you think that all Israel's neighbors talk about destroying Israel is just rhretoric?
    Let's see....Israel's closest neighbours aren't saying anything like that. Lebanon? Nope. Egypt? Nope. Jordan? Nope. Only ones talking that kind of nonsense are the goofballs in Iran and Hezbollah, (an Iranian backed group). The rest of the Arab world only cares about what they're doing to the Palestinians. Fix that and all their rhetoric is in the can.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dave, as I have said before. That's Hamas. Hamas doesn't speak for ALL Palestinians. They only speak for Hamas in the Gaza Ghetto. That leaves out a helluva lot of West Bank Palestinians and Fatah who DO recognise Israel's right to exist.
    So then Hamas should suffer a lions share of the blame for the plight of ALL Palestinians.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I can find Catholics that hate Rome, I can find Americans that blame everything on America.
    right here on INGO too.

Well there's the pot calling the kettle black.

Why isn't Hamas reacting against Egypt?
    Egypt has walled them in and blockaded Gaza as well.
    Hamas respects Egypt's sovereignty and right to exist
    Shhhhhh. It doesn't fit the narrative. Neither does the fact that NONE of the Muslim nations would take their "Palestinian" brethren in. There's a reason I call the Palestinians the red-headed step-children of the Middle East.

Hamas can't even honor their own cease fire agreements without lobbing rockets again. Talk some more about good faith agreements.
    Palestinians can't even honor their own agreements with each other. There have been something like four agreements from what amounts to the coalition government of the PLA and they have NEVER, not once, formalized the terms, let alone honors them.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    And keep in mind that "Palestinian" refers to someone from a region of the world as opposed to a country. For example, Yasar Arafat was an Egyptian by birth. Referring to one's self as Palestinian is like you or I calling ourselves Midwesterners instead of Americans. They are Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians, and so forth. There has never been a Palestinian nation. Why is it up to Israel to provide land to create a country that has never before existed? Yet Israel has offered to provide land so that there might be one. Egypt has not, Syria has not, Jordan has not. Yet the so called Palestinians are never satisfied to coexist in peace with Israel. What can be the explanation for denying a totally gratuitous offer of free land other than the express goal to eliminate Israel?

I can not steal something from you that you have never possessed. If I offer it to you anyway, I can hardly be called a theif.

Last edited:

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    What about them? Neither of them are in Israel or are being mistreated by the Israelis and having their lands stolen for "settlers".

Both have called for the outright total annihilation of the state of Israel. I believe Iran wants them...... "Wiped off the face of the Earth". They are desperately trying to build a nuclear weapon to do it as we speak. They're almost there. But hey, it's just harmless talk, right? You have trouble digesting the plain and simple FACT Muslims are intolerant of Christians...Period. In fact, they're intolerant of ANY religion other than Islam. You need proof, just look at ISIS in Iraq as we speak. The are forcing Christians from their homes, telling them to either "Convert to Islam, OR DIE." You have examples of Muslim intolerance of Christians all over the world. How many is Iran holding in their jails? How many have they executed that we even know about? And you're foolish enough to actually believe Muslims will allow Israel to not only exist, but allow them to live in peace? As I said, wake up and stop dreaming. We have had an ideologue living in 1600 North for the last 5 1/2 years. You see how well that is going.

Muslims, "good" or "bad", hate Christians. Always have, always will. They will never allow Christians live in peace. They themselves don't understand the word. They can't even live in peace among each other, and you think they will with Jews? They murder their own children if they become involved with Christians. It happens so often they have a name for it...."Honor Killings". And you're foolish enough to think all that has to happen for peace to occur, is for Israel to give back a little land? Don't be ridiculous. Anywhere in the world they accumulate in numbers, trouble and violence begins. Always against Christians. They're driven to it. Islam is the only "religion" that preaches war if the "infidels" don't convert. It's in their Koran, not on Fox News.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Palestinians can't even honor their own agreements with each other. There have been something like four agreements from what amounts to the coalition government of the PLA and they have NEVER, not once, formalized the terms, let alone honors them.

This is the main factor that keeps Israel somewhat safe more than anything. It's the total inability of Muslims to live in peace together, let alone with anyone else. Especially anyone else from a Christian based faith. The Muslims are far too busy killing each other. They will never be able to organize enough to the point of being a threat that the rest of the world can't deal with. The biggest threat will be when a rogue Muslim nation, like Iran, goes nuclear. Car bombs and rockets are one thing. A tactical nuclear weapon is another. Radical Muslims LOVE a high body count from their terrorist actions. A nuke will give them what they've been salivating over for decades. They certainly possess enough hate to use it....Or worse, them.

Their best attempt at organization for the sake of bloodletting, has been the ISIS army. And even these idiots have threatened to blow up Mecca. These ass clowns are drawn to killing, the way drug dealers are drawn to Ferrari's, boats, and gold chains, in order to advertise their financial success.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You have to factor in that the AP hates Republicans more than they support Muslims. They've been cutting off their nose in order to spite their face, (like most liberals), for years. Much like the ACLU, they would support child molesters if Republicans wanted them executed if found guilty.

If AP is promoting anti-Semitic narratives of Jews' mythical control of Congress, where can people turn to for truth?

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    If AP is promoting anti-Semitic narratives of Jews' mythical control of Congress, where can people turn to for truth?

Good question. Certainly not any network mainstream media outlet, that's for sure. The only news organization currently out there taking an opposing view is Fox. Polls show they're the most trusted, along with the most watched, and highest rated. The anti Fox crowd will jump all over that, but it doesn't matter. They slaughter the other networks by a large margin in the key demographic, and it's growing all the time. I think MSNBC has lost over half of it's viewership in the last couple of years since the 2012 elections. Granted that most likely amounts to about 20 people, but it continues to drop. I don't know who is running Comcast these days, but with the exception of Al Jazeera, they're among the largest Muslim lovers out there.

Top Bottom