• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Much more difficult to link from phone, but Drudge has a link to an article about how Hamas weaponizes women, children, and animals.

See how moderate they are? At least they don't weaponize plants! Just think of the poor trees!

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Pat Condell sums it all up the best regarding Muslims. Nothing like common sense and fact.

[video=youtube;GCXHPKhRCVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCXHPKhRCVg[/video]

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Mortars are 120mm?

They commonly come in 60mm, 81mm, and 120mm, which are either towed or mounted on a vehicle.

Personally, I never understood why they went with one odd measurement. Given that this is the classic, I would guess that it works out to a round inch measurement.

Edit: The 81mm stands as an odd denomination because that's the way the French decided to roll, and we all know they are a bit odd. They were, however, the first on the street with it, so everyone else in NATO went with it because that's the way they did it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    They commonly come in 60mm, 81mm, and 120mm, which are either towed or mounted on a vehicle.

Personally, I never understood why they went with one odd measurement. Given that this is the classic, I would guess that it works out to a round inch measurement.

Edit: The 81mm stands as an odd denomination because that's the way the French decided to roll, and we all know they are a bit odd. They were, however, the first on the street with it, so everyone else in NATO went with it because that's the way they did it.
    A bit?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Hamas stores weapons in schools, they mount rocket attacks from atop apartment buildings, they set up in hospitals, they are literally hoping for israel to bomb these places so they can put it out into the news and make israel look bad. Israel is losing the news war, and we all know today, thats what its about. That sells. Israel should be putting nothing but images of hamas putting kids in harms way, they should never send a gov't person to do an interview, they should send citizens to make the libs cry. they should be putting photos everywhere showing these insame muslims and their hate of jews. Then israel should carpet bomb the entire place and then sterilize it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hamas stores weapons in schools, they mount rocket attacks from atop apartment buildings, they set up in hospitals, they are literally hoping for israel to bomb these places so they can put it out into the news and make israel look bad. Israel is losing the news war, and we all know today, thats what its about. That sells. Israel should be putting nothing but images of hamas putting kids in harms way, they should never send a gov't person to do an interview, they should send citizens to make the libs cry. they should be putting photos everywhere showing these insame muslims and their hate of jews. Then israel should carpet bomb the entire place and then sterilize it.

Last sentence is dead center. Israel tries to do the rest, but the newsies won't have it. They just ignore the truth and keep running with the narrative.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    At some point in the near future, Israel is going to have to do something close to this. Israel cannot fight a protracted war. I will not be surprised to wake up one morning and find out that Israel has taken all of Gaza (and the West Bank for good measure) in one blitz operation.

If the court of popular opinion has already judged Israel guilty, they have nothing to lose. And it's unlikely any of the other Middle Eastern nations will rush to the Palestinians' defense, particularly if Israel shows a certain proclivity to make MAD warfare on the next sonofa***** that threatens its existence.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I will not be surprised to wake up one morning and find out that Israel has taken all of Gaza (and the West Bank for good measure) in one blitz operation.

I'm surprised they haven't done it already. As you said, they've got nothing to lose at this point. By completely wiping them, (Hamas), out of existence, the media will cry a river for 10 minutes about it, then Israel can live in peace. At least until Iran gets a bomb. But when they do, they better be damn careful with it. Israel has far more and far better.

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    I'm surprised they haven't done it already. As you said, they've got nothing to lose at this point. By completely wiping them, (Hamas), out of existence, the media will cry a river for 10 minutes about it, then Israel can live in peace. At least until Iran gets a bomb. But when they do, they better be damn careful with it. Israel has far more and far better.

Sad part is that Israel would have about one day's peace and quiet until ISIS picks up where Hamas left off.

Last edited:

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Sad part is that Israel would have about one day's peace and quiet until ISIS picks up where Hamas left off.

This is going to end with a nuclear device detonating somewhere in the Middle East. Perhaps more than one if Iran strikes first by selling, or giving a bomb to any one of many Muslim terrorist outfits. I don't see any other way around it. I only pray that Israel is the first to light the candle. The ONLY way Israel will ever live in peace, is to eliminate enough Muslims to the point even they will be able to do the math and back off. Radical Islam understands swift and blinding violence. It's just about all they do understand. It's time Israel gives it to them. And I don't mean with this current firecracker fest.

The Muslims will require at least a 6 or 7 digit body count, b!tch slap in order to alter their thinking on this matter. It took much the same in WW II to alter the thinking of the Japanese. They were beat after Curtis Lemay burned down over half of Tokyo in one night. But it still took 2 atomic bombs to bring them to the surrender table. Muslims will require more....A LOT more.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is going to end with a nuclear device detonating somewhere in the Middle East. Perhaps more than one if Iran strikes first by selling, or giving a bomb to any one of many Muslim terrorist outfits. I don't see any other way around it. I only pray that Israel is the first to light the candle. The ONLY way Israel will ever live in peace, is to eliminate enough Muslims to the point even they will be able to do the math and back off. Radical Islam understands swift and blinding violence. It's just about all they do understand. It's time Israel gives it to them. And I don't mean with this current firecracker fest.

The Muslims will require at least a 6 or 7 digit body count, b!tch slap in order to alter their thinking on this matter. It took much the same in WW II to alter the thinking of the Japanese. They were beat after Curtis Lemay burned down over half of Tokyo in one night. But it still took 2 atomic bombs to bring them to the surrender table. Muslims will require more....A LOT more.

I would point out that the United States Navy was originally built to fight Moslems. While the six original frigates were diverted to the quasi-war with France shortly after their completion, soon afterward, they turned to their original purpose of dealing with the Barbary Pirates, who were state-sponsored terrorists. We pounded them hard enough to make the behave for a century. At this point, we are at least 60 years overdue for doing it again, or allowing Israel to do it, as the case may be.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    The current Muslim body count, (last heard was at around 1,300), is nowhere near high enough. Look at how many Assad and ISIS have killed in Syria alone. It's well over 100,000. And that won't make a dent in the current Muslim population. Israel is going to have to wipe out Gaza, and keep going in order to make this effective. If Iran goes nuclear, then all bets are off. They, (Muslims), will require a body count in the millions before they decide to behave. Israel has the stones, and the military might to accomplish the task. The gutless, worthless, idiot in the White House can ride his mountain bike in his mom shorts, all the while being, "deeply concerned". Along with the worthless UN and European Union. Both together aren't worth the powder it would take to blow one of them up.

Top Bottom