• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    What's with these "cease fires" for "humanitarian reasons"?? Since when did WAR get touchy feely all of a sudden? Israel should agree to it, then 10 minutes later launch the biggest offensive yet. They would catch more of these rats in their tunnels, hospitals, and schools, and the extermination process would be far more effective. Plus, they would pi$$ off the liberal media to no end. They could kill two birds with one stone. Anything that kills Muslims, and pi$$'s off liberals at the same time, is without a doubt the right move to be making under the circumstances.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    What's with these "cease fires" for "humanitarian reasons"?? Since when did WAR get touchy feely all of a sudden? Israel should agree to it, then 10 minutes later launch the biggest offensive yet. They would catch more of these rats in their tunnels, hospitals, and schools, and the extermination process would be far more effective. Plus, they would pi$$ off the liberal media to no end. They could kill two birds with one stone. Anything that kills Muslims, and pi$$'s off liberals at the same time, is without a doubt the right move to be making under the circumstances.

As much as I do support Israel's right to defend itself (including cutting the heads off of the snakes, figuratively speaking) there is a line you don't cross. Both in terms of a moral right/wrong sense, and also practically. Israel's main claim to aggrieved status is that they actually act like a nation state that gives a crap about human life, and using ceasefires or other peacemaking methods as a means of gathering opponents for slaughter goes against that entirely.

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Posted in another thread, but I hope some of those supporting Zionism would take the time to open their mind to a few opposite viewpoints suchas these:
    [video=youtube;TOaxAckFCuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ[/video]

[video=youtube;cNQSV3BBtZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQSV3BBtZ4[/video]

[video=youtube;93hqlmrZKd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hqlmrZKd8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;iKzlh9kN4HI]http://youtu.be/iKzlh9kN4HI?list=UUC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w[/video]

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Gotta love the calls for the Israeli's to commit genocide. The irony is thick.
    It's not genocide. It's a cold, hard calculation of what is necessary for the violence to stop. Either Israel wins or the Palestinians win. And winning only takes place with the annihilation of the other side. Genocide used to be limited to the indiscriminate, non-martial killing of innocents based on their race. Now it's just killing the enemy. Good to know.

Posted in another thread, but I hope some of those supporting Zionism would take the time to open their mind to a few opposite viewpoints suchas these:
    [video=youtube;TOaxAckFCuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ[/video]

[video=youtube;cNQSV3BBtZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNQSV3BBtZ4[/video]

[video=youtube;93hqlmrZKd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hqlmrZKd8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;iKzlh9kN4HI]http://youtu.be/iKzlh9kN4HI?list=UUC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w[/video]
    If we don't see it your way, you think we're too stupid or haven't been given enough information or are purposefully sticking our fingers in our ears in order to maintain our position. Is that it?

gravitas73

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    It's not genocide. It's a cold, hard calculation of what is necessary for the violence to stop. Either Israel wins or the Palestinians win. And winning only takes place with the annihilation of the other side. Genocide used to be limited to the indiscriminate, non-martial killing of innocents based on their race. Now it's just killing the enemy. Good to know.

If we don't see it your way, you think we're too stupid or haven't been given enough information or are purposefully sticking our fingers in our ears in order to maintain our position. Is that it?

More like, try listening to some of the non hate filled Jews that have actually lived there and have experienced it first hand. I make no illusions that 4 videos can change a grown A-type's opinion of how things are in the world. But if you aren't capable of letting new information in, that tells a story of how fragile your paradigm really is.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    More like, try listening to some of the non hate filled Jews that have actually lived there and have experienced it first hand. I make no illusions that 4 videos can change a grown A-type's opinion of how things are in the world. But if you aren't capable of letting new information in, that tells a story of how fragile your paradigm really is.

Again, you think I just don't have enough evidence or the right kind of evidence, because I couldn't possibly hold my current view if I did. I'm sorry to tell you that the world doesn't work that way. If it did, perhaps we'd have better gun laws and freer people.

But I have to ask: when was the last time you sat down and watched a bunch of videos supporting the "Zionist" side of things? You know, keeping that open mind and all.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Gotta love the calls for the Israeli's to commit genocide. The irony is thick.

It's war. Hamas could stop firing rockets and digging tunnels. The Israeli PM said Gaza will be quiet when Israel is quiet. That is as simple as it gets. If Hamas wouldn't fight like cowards then everyone could avoid so many civilian casualties.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.

I don't even need to see them to know everyone has an opinion. I've done enough research over several years to determine what mine is. If I have time, I may watch some of your videos. But it's the same as the Palestinians - some of them are fine living with Jews - and some of them can't wait to blow themselves up with as many as they can take with them. There are always different viewpoints of the same reality...

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    HOW long did the most recent '72 hour' cease-fire last before Hamas (once again) broke the cease fire and resumed attacks?

Oh yeah, TWO hours. IIRC, that's the sixth cease-fire Israel to which Israel has agreed, and Hamas has intentionally violated, since the 3 Israeli boys were kidnapped and murdered. Anyone else noticing a 'pattern' in that? Like, maybe, Hamas only agrees to a cease-fire long enough to reload & regroup.

BTW, eliminating EVERY member of Hamas is NOT 'genocide'. Though, admittedly, every liberal-loon appears to believe it is, just the same way they (intentionally) 'equate' illegal immigration with immigration. :nuts:

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It's war. Hamas could stop firing rockets and digging tunnels. The Israeli PM said Gaza will be quiet when Israel is quiet. That is as simple as it gets. If Hamas wouldn't fight like cowards then everyone could avoid so many civilian casualties.
    You, along with the others who responded to that are mistaken. billt has called for the genocide of the Palestinians and all other muslims. It's right there to be read. I'm not talking about the current conflict in Gaza.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    You, along with the others who responded to that are mistaken. billt has called for the genocide of the Palestinians and all other muslims. It's right there to be read. I'm not talking about the current conflict in Gaza.

And for every passionate and overwrought statement made in excitement, there are hundreds of thousands more calling for peace and civility. Except the side I'm on has very little ability to contribute to peace because they're not engaged offensively, but defensively. When the offensive party ceases hostilities, which is unlikely, then peace will reign. And no, it doesn't call for the genocide of the other side to accomplish it.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And for every passionate and overwrought statement made in excitement, there are hundreds of thousands more calling for peace and civility. Except the side I'm on has very little ability to contribute to peace because they're not engaged offensively, but defensively. When the offensive party ceases hostilities, which is unlikely, then peace will reign. And no, it doesn't call for the genocide of the other side to accomplish it.
    To keep making the statement, over and over is not just a momentary passion. We've seen this many times here on INGO. It's usually the same one or two who call for genocide or glassing someone's country whom they don't like. As for anyone calling for peace and civility in this thread, I have yet to see that from anyone on the side of the Israeli government. They seem to be on the side of "kill them all" and "there are no innocents". You and I agree that it doesn't need genocide to bring peace. There are others here who do not agree with that sentiment.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A nuclear detonation was the final straw that broke the Japanese will. NOT saying that a nuclear detonation is the answer in this case but an overwhelming decisive military campaign by the Israelis may be in order here.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Can Hamas be decisively defeated?

Beat them and they slink away for another day.

Hamas can only be beaten politicially. Turn their Sugar Daddies and the Palestinians against them by undermining confidence in them and in Islam.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Can Hamas be decisively defeated?

Beat them and they slink away for another day.

Hamas can only be beaten politicially. Turn their Sugar Daddies and the Palestinians against them by undermining confidence in them and in Islam.
    This is the source sentiment for the statements that claim the death toll to the Palestinians will have to be very high to stop the violence. It's far less a call for genocide than it is a statement of reality.

Top Bottom