• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ah yes, the first amendment. Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances in the designated "freedom zones" (formerly freedom cages) at the appropriate times and places set forth by governmental dictate.

I'll tiptoe up to the line management has laid down.

I hope a horde of unarmed patriots destroys the freedom cages they assembled and takes back their actual 1A rights to help defend their 2A rights. BS like this infuriates me. Free speech cannot be corralled into a convenient area off to the side somewhere. Free speech exists EVERYWHERE. ESPECIALLY on the public square. OK, so you call a state of emergency to prevent that public square from being filled with guns. OK. But you had better damn well allow free speech anywhere in that square, not just in the convenient areas you deem worthy.(which conveniently end up off to the side away from everyone who matters, rendering free speech moot)

To Gov Norton: You really want a boogaloo? Because this is how you cause a boogaloo. I'm not endorsing one, but damn. His actions are a smack in the face to his constituents, and I wouldnt blame them one bit if they decided to start one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I won't post the article, because it's "Vox". But they are talking about all the paranoid right wingers.
    Umm, it's not paranoia when they are actually doing the stuff.
    Duh!

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Truth be told, ANTIFA, being representative of a movement against fascistic government, should absolutely be marching against this legislation. We all know that the “fascism” they see is “Orange man bad - his party bad”, but the real fascism is staunchly on the left - and always has been.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Are we sure Antifa isn’t doing this to blend in with the right wing and then cause trouble, thus making media point out how evil gun activist are? Seems like they’re putting foxes in the hen house to me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    sBmM4qI.jpg

​So is this legit or not?

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Are we sure Antifa isn’t doing this to blend in with the right wing and then cause trouble, thus making media point out how evil gun activist are? Seems like they’re putting foxes in the hen house to me.

Blend right in? Come on, one side is fat old white men and the other is millennials.....

Color purple if necessary.....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I support gun rights for all even though I do not support Antifa nor do I support the KKK. The right to keep and bear arms is universal. It does not discriminate.
    Without it, you will not have any other rights period

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yea, I got a bad feeling about this one.

Me too. If they can run roughshod over the truth where there are millions of guys who have been playing a stupid "toxicly masculine" game for generations that can tell them what the game is while lying to the world that it is actually a white power symbol/salute, imagine what they can do with no provable context.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Me too. If they can run roughshod over the truth where there are millions of guys who have been playing a stupid "toxicly masculine" game for generations that can tell them what the game is while lying to the world that it is actually a white power symbol/salute, imagine what they can do with no provable context.

You really believe that? You think that when WN's flash the sign, they are only doing so as pat of a game?

Top Bottom