• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You really believe that? You think that when WN's flash the sign, they are only doing so as pat of a game?
    Do you really believe that when some random Joe “flashes” it, he’s a WN? I used to have a permanent bruise on each shoulder from playing that game in the barracks? Hell, there used to be a huge billboard on 465 with that depiction and the caption was “Made you Look”.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Do you really believe that when some random Joe “flashes” it, he’s a WN? I used to have a permanent bruise on each shoulder from playing that game in the barracks? Hell, there used to be a huge billboard on 465 with that depiction and the caption was “Made you Look”.

That billboard is still being used BTW. I saw a version of it on my trip back east over the holidays.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

And as we learned from the Kavanaugh hearings, you don't have to be white to be a white nationalist. You can be of Mexican and Jewish descent and be a WN. Sounds like the WNs are a pretty inclusive group.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Exactly! You looked in the circle, and you got punched, no questions asked. No one just flashed it and was like "ha, ha, made you look," at it ended with that. When was the last time you saw someone get punched playing this game?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Exactly! You looked in the circle, and you got punched, no questions asked. No one just flashed it and was like "ha, ha, made you look," at it ended with that. When was the last time you saw someone get punched playing this game?

Kinda hard to punch someone when you're flashing it to a camera at a ball game or in a group photo. Those are the only two places I've seen it flashed in a long time, But I'm not in High School anymore and don't hang out with teenagers, so no idea if they are still punching or if they're a bunch of pansies.
    I think it has become the new "rabbit ears" in photos, just trying to be funny / different

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So has everyone concluded that the “lobby day incident” or Charlottesville part II is going to be a setup?

I am just saying that if I was on a team preparing a threat brief for “operation boomer” several flash points come up.

1. FBI arrests in MD with ties to WP movement that we’re planning to attend the peace fest.
    2. Antifa will be present and plans on disrupting the flower power event.
    3. Lobby day is for all groups including many pro abortion, pro immigrant and far left wing groups that will be thrown in the stew of peace.
    4. Alex Jones is speaking at 11 am on the Capitol steps I am sure no wackos will show up.

So the attendance figures range from 130,000 to 5,000 Whats INGO’s guess?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Way less than 5 thousand, and I hope for Virginias sake I'm way wrong....
    Unfortunately I agree. It seems, now days at least, it’s easier for people to throw a fit online and post their feelings whether than going out and being heard. I bet a small fraction of those who said they were going actually go.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have the same feeling about this “rally” as I did when the Lone Ranger was ambushed!

Wait, you're taking about the Lone Ranger movie from the 80s? Where they were led into that canyon by the traitor, and mowed down?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Questions.

1. Are we talking about the OK sign?
    2. What ARMY did I serve in that I've never heard of this punching game. Or BF used in the ubiquitous manner ascribed to here?
    3. Are we really rooting for draconian gun control over the peoples right?

Don't bother answering, I might have a heart attack.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ​I don't even know what a "White Nationalist" is. The way the media throws the term around I think it's no more than a euphemism for not groveling and begging forgiveness for being white.

They used to wear white robes with pointy hats/hoods. Their attitude is anyone not white and Christian didnt need to be here and needed to go.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Looks like the alphabet people are okay with okay hand gesture.....

images

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    ​I don't even know what a "White Nationalist" is. The way the media throws the term around I think it's no more than a euphemism for not groveling and begging forgiveness for being white.

They used to wear white robes with pointy hats/hoods. Their attitude is anyone not white and Christian didnt need to be here and needed to go.

....and they were all demoKKKrats.

Top Bottom