• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Last sentence, was that meant to be in purple?
    NO
    Seriously Kut. People are still planning on showing up armed and making no appologies about it. Its all over the internet. They aren't trying to hide it. Bet you the governor wont be able to stop it either because they're gonna be drastically outnumbered. What cop is going to go into a huge crowd like that and start taking guns or making arrests? :): a fool
    They only way they'll stop people from carrying is to put up barriers and keep ALL the people from setting foot onto their own ground. And I bet their barriers dont hold them all.
    Im not going. But I and the rest of the country WILL be watching.
    If the governors goons harm 1 hair on the head of those people, I suspect the whole country will descend on VA.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Maybe this is news to you guys, but it isn't news to me. Government can, in times of emergency, places certain restriction on the populace if it its deemed appropriate to prevent harm to the general public. The Governor of VA declared a state of emergency, and has indicated that there is intel that indicates that violence may occur on the planned date. YA'LL might not like it, you might not even believe it, but he has that right.

He may have the power, but he doesn't have the right.

Edit: I see Bill, and others, beat me to the point.

I'll leave it as I don't think the distinction can be repeated too frequently.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    NO
    Seriously Kut. People are still planning on showing up armed and making no appologies about it. Its all over the internet. They aren't trying to hide it. Bet you the governor wont be able to stop it either because they're gonna be drastically outnumbered. What cop is going to go into a huge crowd like that and start taking guns or making arrests? :): a fool
    They only way they'll stop people from carrying is to put up barriers and keep ALL the people from setting foot onto their own ground. And I bet their barriers dont hold them all.
    Im not going. But I and the rest of the country WILL be watching.
    If the governors goons harm 1 hair on the head of those people, I suspect the whole country will descend on VA.
    The barriers are already up, looks like it may get a little sporty on Monday?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Web Cams?
    Link Please. Oh pretty please.

I'm stocking up on beer and popcorn for the rio.. game. :):
    Web cams will go nicely with my scanners. Unless they black it all out.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Web Cams?
    Link Please. Oh pretty please.

I'm stocking up on beer and popcorn for the rio.. game. :):
    Web cams will go nicely with my scanners. Unless they black it all out.

Oh I'm sure "law enforcement" will have their vans with stingers set up for it.

If they won't even allow you to safety enter and exit the area, what makes you think they'll allow telecommunications lol?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh I'm sure "law enforcement" will have their vans with stingers set up for it.

If they won't even allow you to safety enter and exit the area, what makes you think they'll allow telecommunications lol?
    Oh yeah, one of the main things in battle, cut off your enemies communications. I'm sure every major cities law enforcement has a way or rather a plan to cut and jam signals in certain scenarios. If people dont plan for that in an emergency they aren't well prepared.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Oh yeah, one of the main things in battle, cut off your enemies communications. I'm sure every major cities law enforcement has a way to cut and jam signals. If people dont plan for that in an emergency they aren't well prepared.

And those who say "HAM radio".... That can be jammed too, folks. Awful hard to jam raised voices, though.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I always wait for gov't leo's to arrest these other gov't Leo's and officials everytime they break the law but for some reason ive always been left there with my **** in my hand. When pigs fly.
    The gov't can NEVER be trusted because they never have any real consequences when they abuse their power against us.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I always wait for gov't leo's to arrest these other gov't Leo's and officials everytime they break the law but for some reason ive always been left there with my **** in my hand. When pigs fly.
    The gov't can NEVER be trusted because they never have any real consequences when they abuse their power against us.
    Classic case of laws for thee but not for me!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Classic case of laws for thee but not for me!
    Yep.

What is really sad about all of this is that the vast majority of gun owners are very law abiding people and support rule of law and law enforcement. We may not always agree with everything and we may not all or always trust the government (no one should let it go unchecked), but we support them and would stand beside them if they needed our help from criminals now.

The other side of the coin, the radical left. They do not support government or law or law enforcement. They would love to burn our cities to the ground and rule by fear. And after the 2020 election doesn't go their way they just might try.
    Democrats are on their side sadly I believe. They want this to happen.

It hurts my heart to see our country here at this point. Especially with children. The way violence and evil has just become common place. People are desensitized. I really hope we can get our **** together and stop this nonsense and just return to the constitution. The laws and the foundation of what made this country so great and prosperous. I know why, but i dont really understand why fellow americans hate us so much for owning guns? I dont hurt people. I try to always be good to other people. They have the wrong focus

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    nH5a2Bz.png

Top Bottom