• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think this is a good opportunity to learn how to win, something we're not very good at. We're good at backing down more slowly sometimes. But antifa and 2A proponents working together could be a good lesson for us, as we (conservatives in general) seem to have a hard time getting along with anybody else at all, and therefore, while not the minority, still can't seem to win. This assumes that antifa can have some resemblance of manners and not start something to send the whole thing downhill. We tend to lump them into one category and make general statements but I bet they're at least a diverse group as the 2A community opinion wise.

There are enough angry 2A people that want to start something that the antifa probably doesn't have to be there.

I'll go out on a limb and predict 20000 people.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I may or may not have the Butch Cavendish, Lone Ranger and Tonto action figures from the 70s......

I had the vinyl record of the story of how he became the Lone Ranger. That in and of itself is nothing.... but it was a 78 RPM record! :oldwise:

And yes, I see some of you out there going, "a whaaaat?"

I had one of the TV shows on the other day, sadly, not with Clayton Moore, and my daughter, in her 30s, asked me,

"Why do they call him the Lone Ranger if he doesn't ride alone?" And I got to explain the story. FUN!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I have the same feeling about this “rally” as I did when the Lone Ranger was ambushed!

Wait, you're taking about the Lone Ranger movie from the 80s? Where they were led into that canyon by the traitor, and mowed down?

I may or may not have the Butch Cavendish, Lone Ranger and Tonto action figures from the 70s......

I had the vinyl record of the story of how he became the Lone Ranger. That in and of itself is nothing.... but it was a 78 RPM record! :oldwise:

I had one of the TV shows on the other day, sadly, not with Clayton Moore, and my daughter, in her 30s, asked me,

"Why do they call him the Lone Ranger if he doesn't ride alone?" And I got to explain the story. FUN!
    Ok boomers.
    I mean, c’mon, you had to see that coming.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    WOW!
    So you guys were around before the world changed to color. That must have been a shock. :n00b:

e17b1ca0541f01315eb4001dd8b71c47

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Ok boomers.
    I mean, c’mon, you had to see that coming.

Here on INGO, usually referencing VUPDBlue, when someone crossed the line, I would post an image I had in my photobucket of a nuclear explosion, accompanied by the text, "Nuked from orbit by the fist of an angry mod". This accompanied someone's departure from INGO.

That kind of boomer? :bat:

(I keed, I keed)

Blessings,
    Bill

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Here on INGO, usually referencing VUPDBlue, when someone crossed the line, I would post an image I had in my photobucket of a nuclear explosion, accompanied by the text, "Nuked from orbit by the fist of an angry mod". This accompanied someone's departure from INGO.

That kind of boomer? :bat:

(I keed, I keed)

Blessings,
    Bill
    No sir! I mean yes sir! I mean, I must have multi quoted you by accident, sir.
    I'm actually not that far behind, and my wife made sure our kids grew up as Leave it to Beaver as possible, and they can quote complete Andy Griffith and I love Lucy shows.

Also, thanks for posting that Calvin and Hobbes, that's one of my favorite ones.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A likely excuse.

On INGO the only excuse is "No excuse, Sir".

Or any lame story you can make up on the spot. Kudos, for imagination.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I don't remember having any actual 78 records, but the old turntable (in our big console stereo) had a 78 setting. We would play 33 records on 78 and just make it seem like the Chipmunks were singing the songs. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As has been mentioned elsewhere in thread, they'll back off from full on draconian/molon labe confrontation to the fallback position of merely unconstitutional overreach and hope that everyone pretty much accepts it as a win and the furor dies down. I hope the protest is still huge and morphs into a referendum/recall of Northam et al

That would be great. But recall is just not gonna happen. I think VA is purple if not solid blue now. The counties near DC and Norfolk have really grown, mostly blue, partly from Obama's massive increases in government size, but also a lot of immigrants from nations that are used to large governments and think ordinary citizens having a right to own and carry guns is absurd.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I echo you ideas Jamil it seems the take out the tyrant is more popular even if he and his people were rightfully elected. I mean if the dude wore blackface and is still the Governor he can do no wrong in eyes of VA.

Just witnessed on the evening news were the VA Capitol will have one entrance and three exits and the entire area has been fenced in.
    I say anyone entering is going into a trap if I was tasked to plan a funnel ambush it would look like the VA Capitol. I hope all is peaceful and productive but itÂ’s going to be a turkey shoot and trample festival if something happens there is literally no where to go.

Did I mention Alex Jones is speaking at 11AM on the Capitol steps.
    Whats the old saying about the company you keep?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Did I mention Alex Jones is speaking at 11AM on the Capitol steps.
    Whats the old saying about the company you keep?

He spent his life being called a nutcase for predicting exactly what VA is doing to the people.

As you just said, it's laid out in the same way someone would plan to slaughter their own people in mass. Do you really think that is by mistake?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm not worried. Neither are the the participants, many whom are already there. They know what's up and they're not going into this blindly. :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/v...ted-but-authorities-arent-saying-by-how-much/
    VCDL Lobby Day Rally Crowd Size Will be Limited, but Authorities Aren’t Saying by How Much

Anyone attempting to bring in weapons will be turned away, but police will not confiscate those items, officials have said. Demonstrators who do not want to part with their guns may remain armed on city streets.
    Well, looks like somebody in the Northam administration isn't totally stupid

Authorities say they will cut off admission to the rally once the crowd hits a certain number, which they have declined to disclose.

Then they use carefully staged camera positions to make the protest look smaller than it is?

Anybody have a link to a decent agenda-free live stream

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/v...ted-but-authorities-arent-saying-by-how-much/
    VCDL Lobby Day Rally Crowd Size Will be Limited, but Authorities Aren’t Saying by How Much

Well, looks like somebody in the Northam administration isn't totally stupid

Then they use carefully staged camera positions to make the protest look smaller than it is?

Anybody have a link to a decent agenda-free live stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWVR7LbPPH4

This one is probably better..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8xjg7mcgE

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom