Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok davegrave. I will go in the morning to get it.

Jedi I would stick with one place. I would go with Walmart just in case he does not do the computer thing in lise you hnow something I don't.

I am not try to put any pressure on anybody but I thought that donation would be much higher then that. I have been to other ranges many time and I have never seen anybody or group do what we are allowed to do. Put me in for $10.00

You may be right in terms of the amazon thing. While we know he does read, who knows if it's a libary book or books he buys. I guess the safest bet is a Wal-Mart card unless someone has more info on the RO.

BTW this is the first time we give him a "gift" per say lonehoosier. Last year it was just a xmass card and I got him a multi-tool from Cabela's as well. It's was all last minute. :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm still HOPING to make to this one. If I make it it will be a LAST MINUTE decision due to my involvement with high school athletics and our schedule. I know I am free that day, just not sure if I'll have the energy to get there.

If I make it I'll also chip in $10 for the RO. Actually even if I don't make it put me down for $10. Worst case is that I'll stuff it in the coffee can and mail it to you.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'll toss you $10 when I come. I forgot last time. You can use it towards plywood oor the card for the RO. His card is getting up there so you might not want to go too high, not sure how big of a gift hed be allowed to accept being in a state position. Itd suck if we put him on the spot for accepting unauthorized gifts.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm still HOPING to make to this one. If I make it it will be a LAST MINUTE decision due to my involvement with high school athletics and our schedule. I know I am free that day, just not sure if I'll have the energy to get there.

If I make it I'll also chip in $10 for the RO. Actually even if I don't make it put me down for $10. Worst case is that I'll stuff it in the coffee can and mail it to you.

I'll toss you $10 when I come. I forgot last time. You can use it towards plywood oor the card for the RO. His card is getting up there so you might not want to go too high, not sure how big of a gift hed be allowed to accept being in a state position. Itd suck if we put him on the spot for accepting unauthorized gifts.

Please don't put it in that coffee can. I have a special item for "that" can come the 2012 season. :D

In terms of the Wal-Mart Gift Card we are as follows:

$20 Jedi
    $10 lonehossier
    $10 geronimojoe85
    $10 magic man
    $10 melensdad
    $10 Dave Grave

TOTAL: $70

DaveGrave does bring up a good point. Is there a limit on gifts IN state employees can accept? Would it apply here?

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Please don't put it in that coffee can. I have a special item for "that" can come the 2012 season. :D

In terms of the Wal-Mart Gift Card we are as follows:

$20 Jedi
    $10 lonehossier
    $10 geronimojoe85
    $10 magic man
    $10 melensdad
    $10 Dave Grave

TOTAL: $70

DaveGrave does bring up a good point. Is there a limit on gifts IN state employees can accept? Would it apply here?

Make it $75 with my meager $5 donation. I'll see if the wife will let me have some more pocket money on the day.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just lift blythes in Valpo to pick up American eagle .223 they are sold out of the 100 packs tell the end of the week but they let me buy five 20 round packs for the same price as the 100 pack for $36.99 +1 Blythes

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    What all the 223 For/ and put me in for 10 for the ro as well. So far definitly the hk is comeing. The 700 is up in the air right now. I also have a box of 20rds of 300 win mag I have no gun for so if someone wants it let me know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Running Total for RO Wal-Mart Gift Card

$20 Jedi
    $10 lonehossier
    $10 geronimojoe85
    $10 magic man
    $10 melensdad
    $10 Dave Grave
    $5 NapalmFTW
    $10 subtlesixer03

TOTAL: $85

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi I would not worry about the amount of the gift card because no one other then us would know the amount. The RO won't know the amount till he goes to use it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ill be there with the:
    XDm .40
    MP-15
    10/22
    Sig P238
    and maybe a shotgun.

Put me down for 15 to make it an even hundred

ammo status?

Do you want to meet somewhere for the $ before the shoot, it's turning into a lot of cash for you to have to pay upfront out of pocket.

Not needed I trust ya. Besides I can always call FBI/DHS/ATF/etc and report that I know where a group of crazy gun nuts will be meeting. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    ammo is g2g unless you wanna shoot a lot. I dont plan on putting many rounds through the 10/22. Kodiak was able to get some frangible 22 and I wanted to try it out.

Mp-15 - 223
    p238 - .380

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    99% sure I can make it.

Rifles;

Remington 7615P (very popular at the October event. ;)) will have ammo
    AR-15 Spikes MOE mid-length upper on DS Arms lower. will have ammo
    Winchester 94 Trapper Compact .357. will have some ammo. Jacketed, round nose bullets, only.
    10/22 with 4X scope. will have ammo.

Handguns;

Ruger MK6768. will have ammo.

Food;

I'll bring some side dishes, but smaller tubs this time time. ;)

Seems to be a nice kick in for the RO :D, so count me in for a $10 for the plywood.

I'll leave the big camera at home this time, so I can spend more time shooting firearmes this time. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ammo is g2g unless you wanna shoot a lot.

@Clif45 oh I plan on shooting a lot of your ammo in your XDM. :n00b:
    @nipprdog - thanks for the side dishes.

Running Total for RO Wal-Mart Gift Card
    Z

$20 Jedi
    $10 lonehossier
    $10 geronimojoe85
    $10 magic man
    $10 melensdad
    $10 Dave Grave
    $5 NapalmFTW
    $10 subtlesixer03
    $15 Clif45

TOTAL: $100

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Dang, I could have gotten you some BVAC from Kodiak this weekend. Local I know of it precision in hobart. He makes good ammo. I shot the 40 all weekend I believe with 0 issues in over 600 rounds. The BVAC was prone to light primer strikes in a few guns and was giving problems all day for the 9mm guys. Most people fired around 600 rounds and there were probably 5 9mm guys. Id say they probably had 50 that didnt fire. its pricey, its dirty, and its dusty if you are shooting indoors but it serves its purpose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom