Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I will not be able to make it :( My son has a cub scout outing that day. I hope you all have a great time. I should be able to make the November meet and I will bring the bacon and cock stuff

:(

OK looks like I need to lug some more equipment then?
    Unless ya can skip the bacon till NOV?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Yeah, it looks like I'm not going to make this one either. I've been working on my house and it's getting down to crunch time. I've already pushed back my official move in date and I've still got to finish painting and refinish the wood floors throughout the house. And now if things weren't tight enough I have to replace my front storm door. I posted a thread about it but removed it because I didn't want to cross the line of religious discussion, it just wasn't going to end well. On a side note +1 for Larson doors, as much of a beating as it took the glass didn't shatter. I'll fill you guys in on the details later or off the board, but I'm probably going to miss this M&S.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    If you would like to use my little stove and the pan you are welcome to it. I can meet up with you. I also have those 5 gallon water cooler and tables if you need them. Let me know.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    For future reference, is there any place to camp near the Winamac Range? If so, what about the "facilities?"

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I will have my Toxic Green Color at the meet and shoot.

Zombies Beware.

1015110059.jpg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    DNR: Camping

Tippecanoe State Park is about 5 mins away from there and they do have camping sites from log cabin to get a space to put up a tent.

YOU CAN RESERVE ONLINE HER:
    Campgrounds and Camping Reservations - Indiana Department of Natural Resources

sorry for the caps baby in hand btw lots of open space for this coming weekend

Thanks. Sometime I would like to camp the night before the Meet & Shoot (prefer Spring or Fall). It would be nice to have company but it's too late to organize anything for this weekend. It would be even better to do it on private land but I can't see anyone welcoming a horde of INGO members onto their property and having them coming in and out of the house all night for potty breaks. I'm just a little leery of using a public campground and having a car full of guns while I sleep in a tent. It's something to discuss for the next M&S if you don't mind, Jediagh. I would like to gauge interest. I'll even throw in the first pound of bacon for the evening meal.

Anyway, I'm still not sure about this weekend since I'll be out all day Friday at a shoot. I'm not sure I could sell the Queen on two all-day shooting events in a single weekend. I'm still itching to try that new trigger on Melensdad's 6.5 Grendel AR. If I do make it, I'll be sure to bring the EMP for you (Jediagh).

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I think there is a little cabin out there on the way in from 35 that has camping available. Private property and about a 3 or 4 minute drive from the range itself. If I make it to the shoot I will look for it and see if I can get the number

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Kitty
    I got you bocca burgers today (pack of 4) so you are all set. =)

@All
    I'll bring the propane stove and frying pan so that some1 can cook the bacon.

@WD
    At the campground link above you park 1 car at the place where you setup your tent or RV. So it's not like your gear will be away from you. They also have cabins for rent (more $$$) but those get booked fast.

It is something I would be interested in doing next spring sat a SAT (meet & shoot) for SUN since I already have all the other cooking gear with me. Alas it's just been a matter of logistics, time and not having any guest with me. Plus having someone else with me. Me not to keen on the idea of being on the campground with so much firepower all by myself.

@Clif45
    Please do if possible look into that cabin

@Goober
    Do you still need me to print the targets out for you?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh and Jedi, I know last meet and shoot you wanted to try the M&P9, This time I will bring the little grips for it so your small hands can enjoy it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    btw i'm not sure if i can take the plywood this time around as i won't have the van on thrs-fri. Trying to see if I can get the plywood on WED and then re-load it into the van on SAT morning. **SIGH**

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I think you can put me down for a +1. The ex wants to come and I just can't deny taking someone who wants to shoot shooting. Though since she is the ex now, I don't have to wait for her if she is late getting ready.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I think you can put me down for a +1. The ex wants to come and I just can't deny taking someone who wants to shoot shooting. Though since she is the ex now, I don't have to wait for her if she is late getting ready.

DON'T DO IT MAN!!
    she wants a slice of the man pie!
    Remember why she's the EX!!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I might just have to show up to boost the numbers as well as Jediagh's fragile ego. Still have to convince the Queen that it's a good idea.

Haven't decided what to bring yet if I do show. The only for sure items would be the Springfield Armory EMP (9mm) for Jediagh to try and the guns I've been trying to sell (for Show & Tell only ... not to shoot). BTW, I will waive the FFL requirement for any Indiana resident that has cash at the M&S.

However, I have the possibility of overtime at work looming large this Saturday. As much as I love to see your ugly mugs, I need the money a bit more these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom