• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well I'm gonna be there this time... and I will have the Saiga 12 onsite for someone to warm up if you like... bring 2 3/4 inch 12 guage if you want to run her.... Otherwise I'll have the Charger 1022 and some other 22's and 38/357's, and 9mm's out there with me if you want to shoot any just bring whatever ammo you can bring...

Any other requests le tme know...

If you want to bring that one 1911 you have, I know you know the one I'm talking about, I'd love to put a few rounds through that one.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclownwp, it will be in the box if you want to put some 45acp through her....

Hey GOW if you make it out, I'd like to shoot that 686 snubbie of yours....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadclownwp, it will be in the box if you want to put some 45acp through her....

Hey GOW if you make it out, I'd like to shoot that 686 snubbie of yours....

I'm not so much worried about how much it will be to feed her, more worried about how acidic drool is. I'm bound to get some on it.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I knew people would drool on her when I built her, that's why I did her in Stainless Steel.... so she can be slobbered all over without any chance of hurting her in any way.... I'll throw one or two Wilson combat 10 rd mags in the box too.... help you expend more ammo quicker LOL...

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Can't make this one, I'll be at the "HaveGunsWillTravel" booth Saturday at
    the 1500. But I'll be at the Lafayette Brew Club for our Sunday get together.
    Everyone shoot safely! :ar15:

:ingo::patriot:

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Anyone attending that happens to have an armorers tool? I bought a bunch of Magpul goodies for my AR, but can't put the UBR stock on without an armorers tool. :( Also, would it be a bad idea to try to install the stock at the shoot?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone attending that happens to have an armorers tool? I bought a bunch of Magpul goodies for my AR, but can't put the UBR stock on without an armorers tool. :( Also, would it be a bad idea to try to install the stock at the shoot?

I have a stock wrench I can bring along.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Toxic green, how did I not think of this before. Now I am prepared for the zombie invasion.

1015110059a.jpg

1015110100.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

I've got a UBR on one of my AR15s, great buttstock. I don't have an armorers tool and didn't have any problems installing it. Did they change the design from a year ago? Why is an armorers tool needed?

But to answer your second question, my biggest concern in swapping the stock outside would be losing the springs and detents that are held in place by the buttstock. If you are careful it shouldn't be a problem . . . but.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Thanks for all the help offered guys! I caved and paid to have my local shop install the stock for me. Only $15, so it wasn't bad. Plus the guy showed me step by step how to do it so i'll be good to go if i ever have to do it again! :D

Here's how she looks now:
    picture.php

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI...

I got the 6 dust pans and 6 brooms per what Winamac requested.
    I also "tagged" them with the following:

Donated by NWI INGO
    INGunOwners - Indiana Gun Owners Community

Looks a bit ghetto done with a black sharpie but they are good to go.

@lonehoosier
    Are you coming? Asking since you are the one that mainly cooks bacon and Kitty is bringing some. If you are not then not sure on the bacon status. We got enough dogs/brauts to not make burgers this time around with the amount of people going (low).

@All
    I'll be bring the xmass card as well for all to sign for the ROs. Since some of you may not be able to make the NOV shoot. Last year we just signed our names and gave the RO a multi-tool. I'm thinking this year a gift card from Wal-Mart.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Goober135... Lookin good, you'll have to warm it up next weekend...

Jedi, Dang thier gonna know that stuff came from Da Region with it being all Ghetto and all.... They'll probably feel like they got to turn them side ways when they try to sweep up the brass....

Do we need bacon ? or is it covered.... ?

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    What are we gonna do with SIX brooms and dustpans? I never see more than one or two women there? :dunno:

Do we need chips or anything? If not then I'll just donate a few bucks to the plywood fund instead.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do we need bacon ? or is it covered.... ?

Kitty is bring bacon but lonehoosier is the one that brings the gear to cook it in. So if he does not come I will have to bring more gear (ie. propane stove and a frying pan) to cook the bacon. Plus somone will have to step up and cook it since melensdad and I cook teh burgers/dog. But since we only have 12 folks I think we can skip the burgers this time around.

I will bring some BOCA burgers for kitty.

What are we gonna do with SIX brooms and dustpans? I never see more than one or two women there? :dunno:

The ROs requested brooms and PLASTIC dustpans the last time we were there. They always want playwood but they specifically asked for brooms and dustpans since I guess they did not have anymore.

Do we need chips or anything? If not then I'll just donate a few bucks to the plywood fund instead.

Not sure just yet.
    I have a 3/4 case of coke from one of the last meets.
    Plus I have a bag of chips (big) and a bag with a bunch of small (invidiual) chips as well also from a prior meet. Maybe a desert (cookies, mini donouts) as it seems everyone likes that or COLD water as that was a big hit last time as well.

Meat and bread we are good to go.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    i will not be able to show up until 1 central time if all goes well. and with the temp being cooler out my remington 510 will not cycle properly.. need to figure that out. and i have no ammo for my 32.40 single shot lever action so probably will not bring it just to keep it safe lol.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will not be able to make it :( My son has a cub scout outing that day. I hope you all have a great time. I should be able to make the November meet and I will bring the bacon and cook stuff

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom