And yes, we will have cheesecake.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, I know you want some pink on your guns.

Yes I already bought the pink color! :D Would you mind doing all my guns?
    10/22 rifle
    10/22 rifle (actually I might get some blue for this one)
    1911 springfield
    WASR
    Mossburg SG

If anyone wants to use the pink color they are welcome to it as well.
    It's offical I'm going PINK on my guns. :rolleyes:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yes I already bought the pink color! :D Would you mind doing all my guns?
    10/22 rifle
    10/22 rifle (actually I might get some blue for this one)
    1911 springfield
    WASR
    Mossburg SG

If anyone wants to use the pink color they are welcome to it as well.
    It's offical I'm going PINK on my guns. :rolleyes:

I'll do any gun that is not parkerized. Parkerized guns don't come out so good, I'll still do them if you want me to, but i don't promise anything if they are parkerized.

And FYI any color you want me to put on your guns should be a creamy looking color for best results, some of those dark blues do not come out well.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm thinking about putting some new sights on my M&P9. does anyone have experience putting on handgun sights, and have the tools to do it. I really don't want to pay Gander Mountain 68 bucks to have them put on plus the cost of the sights.

If anyone who knows how to do it would be willing, I would be happy to barter with you for your time and effort.

I'm thinking Truglo TFO's

http://www.amazon.com/Truglo-Tfo-Ha...sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1317155137&sr=1-12

Perhaps another kind, I do like the idea of fiber powered by the sun in the day and tritium at night though.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I'm thinking about putting some new sights on my M&P9. does anyone have experience putting on handgun sights, and have the tools to do it. I really don't want to pay Gander Mountain 68 bucks to have them put on plus the cost of the sights.

If anyone who knows how to do it would be willing, I would be happy to barter with you for your time and effort.

I'm thinking Truglo TFO's

Amazon.com: Truglo Tfo Handgun Sight Set - S&W M&P - Ylw Rs, Green/Yellow: Sports & Outdoors

Perhaps another kind, I do like the idea of fiber powered by the sun in the day and tritium at night though.

Are they dovetail sights (not familiar with the M&P)? Where are you located?

PM me the answers. I have a sight tool and might be able to help you.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Oh and I'm bringing all the stuff to color in the lettering on guns. The colors I have are White, Black, and Yellow. If you want another color get some Sally Hansen Extreme Nail polish in the color you want.

Jedi, I know you want some pink on your guns.

And FYI any color you want me to put on your guns should be a creamy looking color for best results, some of those dark blues do not come out well.

You know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much about nail polish for a feller! :D

eta....I know I know, on topic, I'm only human. So if anyone ever wanted to try a NY1 trigger spring in their Glock I'll bring you one, if you like it it's yours. If not, give it to someone else who likes them.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    You know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much about nail polish for a feller! :D

eta....I know I know, on topic, I'm only human. So if anyone ever wanted to try a NY1 trigger spring in their Glock I'll bring you one, if you like it it's yours. If not, give it to someone else who likes them.

Well when you are constantly surrounded by gorgeous women like me, you pick up a thing or two. Or maybe it is because I have done this a lot.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    If anyone wants to do some skeet shooting, or just wants to shoot shotguns, let me know. I've got a 20ga side by side and 12ga pump that i'm sure would LOVE some attention!

Also, i've decided on the prizes for my competition. I'm not going to say what they are, but believe me, you WANT to place in my competition! :D

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If anyone wants to do some skeet shooting, or just wants to shoot shotguns, let me know. I've got a 20ga side by side and 12ga pump that i'm sure would LOVE some attention!

Also, i've decided on the prizes for my competition. I'm not going to say what they are, but believe me, you WANT to place in my competition! :D

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that I'd be able to buy a certain target 1911 from gunbunnies

jrock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    hammond
    I will not be attending but for the .45 shooters I bought .45 50 rounds federal for 15.88 on sale at cabelas in hammond.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Doesn't seem to be as much buzz about this meet and shoot as the last one had
    Because it's on a Saturday!;)

Sundays FTW!

I'll request the day off tomorrow at work, so I should be able to make it. Put me down as a definite maybe.

I'll have:
    GSG 1911 .22 - I'll have ammo
    AR-15 .223 - I'll have a limited ammo
    G19 gen4 - I'll have limited ammo

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Doesn't seem to be as much buzz about this meet and shoot as the last one had

1) It's later in the year so attendance drops
    2) It's getting colder so attendance drops
    3) Still 2 weeks away and many losers from da hood wait till the last min to post. ;)

Because it's on a Saturday!;)

I'll request the day off tomorrow at work, so I should be able to make it. Put me down as a definite maybe.

I'll have:
    GSG 1911 .22 - I'll have ammo
    AR-15 .223 - I'll have a limited ammo
    G19 gen4 - I'll have limited ammo

List updated to reflect you & your items.
    Please don't stalk me on the way home again.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    There'd be more buzz if Sheriff Jedi would cool it on the chatter nazi'ing. :D

I'll be there, I'm excited about the cooler weather. Foam earplugs take forever to put in, but the muffs are so hot when it's 80. I'll be happy to be able to wear the earmuffs comfortably. It'll be nice to just be the fat guy, and not the fat sweaty guy.

Gunbunnies...not sure if you're coming this time, but if so, I recall you mentioning before the last one that you had a Ruger Charger? If I'm not mistaken and it's not too much trouble to bring, I'd sure like to spend a little time with it. I forgot last month.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just a side note, I will be bringing my new Limited Edition CombatMaster (compact 1911) and I will have ammo for it. You are also welcome to shoot your own ammo. But I must ask, please do NOT shoot any of the ALUMINUM CASED disposable ammo in this gun.

I have been test shooting the gun with all sorts of various brands, the gun functions 100% with any of the premium brass cased ammo and I've even had 100% with good quality reloads. BUT when I tried to fire ALUMINUM cased Blaser FMJs through this gun it locked up with an empty case in the chamber. I called the factory, they said, in an effort to increase accuracy, they made the chamber dimensions tighter and the slide rail tolerances smaller. The net effect is that the aluminum case ammo locks this gun up more often than not.

It love Federal, Remimgton and Israeli Military Industries ammo. Of that I am sure.
    19.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom