Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Weather forcast from 3 days out is lookin like a beatifull autumn day for shooting. This thread is super quiet compared to the last two.

I was hoping for overcast and slight rain so the "hunters" would not hog up the benches for their barbaric ritual of sighting in to kill bambi.
    ;)

I might just have to show up to boost the numbers as well as Jediagh's fragile ego. Still have to convince the Queen that it's a good idea.

We don't need your kind (st johnens) there anyways. :laugh:

[QUOTE
    Haven't decided what to bring yet if I do show. The only for sure items would be the Springfield Armory EMP (9mm) for Jediagh to try and the guns [/QUOTE]

ohhhh... :)

BTW it's for sure that I won't have the van this weekend. :( So no plywood this time just the brooms and dust pans. So for sure on NOV I will take double the plywood since it's the last one for the season.

In terms of food get ready for a braut/dog feast! I'll have some burgers as well (boca for Kitty too) but will be taking the majority of the brauts/dogs this time around.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Thanks. Sometime I would like to camp the night before the Meet & Shoot (prefer Spring or Fall). It would be nice to have company but it's too late to organize anything for this weekend. It would be even better to do it on private land but I can't see anyone welcoming a horde of INGO members onto their property and having them coming in and out of the house all night for potty breaks. I'm just a little leery of using a public campground and having a car full of guns while I sleep in a tent. It's something to discuss for the next M&S if you don't mind, Jediagh. I would like to gauge interest. I'll even throw in the first pound of bacon for the evening meal.

I am IN for a NWI INGO camping trip. As long as it's my weekend off I'd love to go.

I can't make this one, I have a photo shoot in the AM and the little guy's birthday that afternoon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I could be in for a campout, but in 4 weeks from now we could have snow, so I think we would have to look in to Tippecanoes cabins for rent. Thier rustic and fireplace heated and I don't think thier all that expensive for a weekend... Live Free rents that whole cabin camp area each spring for thier survival training seminar weekend every year...

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Sorry guys, but we are a no-go for this weekend. I have a fractured wrist. Can barely type let alone shoot.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Sorry guys, but we are a no-go for this weekend. I have a fractured wrist. Can barely type let alone shoot.

You will now, like a 13 year old boy, master the art of one handed typing.

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make this. It's looking up, but still can't say for certain.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:( Sorry about your wrist Kitty. What happened?

Guess the
    baconcheesecake.jpg

will have to wait till NOV or next year.

On the bright side you join the "I broke my body part" 2010 club with Gunbunnies now. ;)

Well looks like there is no need to bring the propane stove, frying pan or boca burger then.

Get better Kitty and we see you in NOV or if not the MEET & EAT in DEC/JAN.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Short version - I was tackled by a 150 dog on cement. For some odd reason my hand/wrist couldn't take the impact. (part of why I've been so quiet last few days -typing hurts.) Returning to lurker status - carry on.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'd be happy to bring my charcoal grill and cast iron fying pan if that helps.

No need there will be no bacon coming as both Kitty and lonehoosier are out this time around. So with more brauts/dogs than burgers to do thru we are going back to our "roots" of brauts/dogs this time around. I will still bring 16 burgers in case anyone wants some.

Short version - I was tackled by a 150 dog on cement. For some odd reason my hand/wrist couldn't take the impact. (part of why I've been so quiet last few days -typing hurts.) Returning to lurker status - carry on.

No worries we will leave some moldy hotdogs for u in the brush for next time, LURKER U!. :D

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    You can move NapalmFTW to the attending column. He's riding in with me again. And I may have a cousin meeting me there. He lives near the range and might come out. I don't know if he's ever shot a gun, but if he has its just been a time or two like in the woods with friends. He's definitely not "a shooter". He works for the post office though, so maybe its best if he never learns...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    mmmmmm baconnnnnn

Jedi Don't know if theres a bright side to the whole break a body part ordeal... man does it burn now that the weather is a changing...

Kitty, get off the anti-inflamatories as fast as you can, your bones won't mend while on them.... and I hope you heal much faster than I did...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Okay here is the count.

5 Beer Brauts (pack of 5)
    5 Sweet Brauts (pack of 5)
    5 Cheese Brauts (pack of 5)
    5 Hot Brauts (pack of 5)
    32 Hot Dogs (4 packs of 8 each)
    32 Burgers (2 packs of 16 each)

44 hot dog buns (4 packs of 8; 1 pack of 12)
    16 mini buns (2 packs of 8)
    24 burger buns

1 medium size ruffle chips
    8 small snack chip bags
    ------
    I will be taking the following:
    20 brauts + 24 buns (4 extra)
    16 dogs + 16 hot dog buns
    16 burgers + 16 burger buns

Do you need me to take more hot dog buns? Or do you want the mini buns?

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Will there still be food around 1 when I get there? Lol asking because if not I will eat on the way Haha. Can't wait to go sat. I never been to this range either Haha.
    also let me know if need anything. Coming from Michigan city on Saturday.
    Also let me know if need anything will be coming from Michigan city.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom