NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have a blood draw at the facility immediately afterwards since I will be fasted and it's next door. I asked if they could just jab me while I was out...I started getting the legal talk, so Tuesday will probably be a unique experience.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Monday morning and can't believe the 4th of July is next week and the hood (Hobart) doesn't sound like a war zone.
    Houseboat trip on Lake Cumberland coming up. The 4 usual families working on a spreadsheet of supplies this morning. It's a nice trip since everyone chips in and does what needs to be done without anyone saying anything. Just need to hammer out the logistics.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Disposal income is an issue, but for some folks, the 4th is their thing & the day they spend.
    My mom used to go to this guy named Eric to get her hair done. One year he was going on and on about how much fun he and his boyfriend had with their fireworks on the 4th. He said he was afraid at first that they had spent too much, but he said it was so worth it. I asked how much they spent on fireworks, and he said $8,000.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My mom used to go to this guy named Eric to get her hair done. One year he was going on and on about how much fun he and his boyfriend had with their fireworks on the 4th. He said he was afraid at first that they had spent too much, but he said it was so worth it. I asked how much they spent on fireworks, and he said $8,000.
    Guy at the front if the subdivision has a HUGE show.
    Invites the neighbors over.

Top Bottom