NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Best nap you will take. You won't feel a thing. The prep is the only hard part.

As for eating 48 hours before, I'd say minimal eating/partial fasting 2 days before and total fast the day before. The less that is inside is the less that you need to flush back out. So the more you eat the worse it is, no matter what you eat.
    They knocked me out via IV. Next thing I knew they were waking me up. After a couple of minutes, Doc came in said all was good. Time to go home. You definitely want to take the prep fasting seriously.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    They knocked me out via IV. Next thing I knew they were waking me up. After a couple of minutes, Doc came in said all was good. Time to go home. You definitely want to take the prep fasting seriously.
    I didn't remember that memo. Screwed up and had oatmeal the morning before and had someone remind me to only have clear liquids for the day around 8:00 A.M. and had breakfast around 6:00 A.M. and know better next time.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That is how it works here too. Although they do make you wait for a certain time, I forgot how long, and even after that they won't let you drive, you have to have a ride.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That is how it works here too. Although they do make you wait for a certain time, I forgot how long, and even after that they won't let you drive, you have to have a ride.
    Definitely have a ride because while you are conscious, you really aren't of the right mind and reflexes are slowed.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Definitely have a ride because while you are conscious, you really aren't of the right mind and reflexes are slowed.
    Wife has that covered. I was her's last year. Where we went and are going make it mandatory, and the driver can not leave during the procedure.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That is old news. I'm not sure why it has become so prevalent now.

It is blowing up because of a single post on Twitter/X

Started on June 6

In roughly 48 hours it has millions of views, shares, comments, calls for boycotts, etc. A second wave of it is spreading around.

CEO of Tractor Supply has locked down much of his social media. Guy is taking a huge amount of heat over this. Waiting to see what investors do tomorrow.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It is blowing up because of a single post on Twitter/X

Started on June 6

In roughly 48 hours it has millions of views, shares, comments, calls for boycotts, etc. A second wave of it is spreading around.

CEO of Tractor Supply has locked down much of his social media. Guy is taking a huge amount of heat over this. Waiting to see what investors do tomorrow.
    It's funny. As I posted in the thread about the topic, IngoMike posted an article or two from January of last year about it.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If you mean a split unit, Pro is the ductless part. Being electric only is a Pro or a Con depending on current gas vs electric rates.
    They are pushing them because of ease of installation and time most likely. They work fine when sized properly. They have their quirks compared to traditional units. I would never install one to replace a traditional unit if that is the proposed option. We have 10 of them at work and 16 or more RTU and/or upflow traditional hvac units and while all of them have an issue occasionally, i would say the spits have more issues over all. And unless it's a simple line set leak, you're not fixing it. You are replacing one end or the other.
    I mean having a horizontal heat pump on the outside of the house, an air handler in the ceiling, and heat coils in the air handler for when it gets extra cold.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    It's funny. As I posted in the thread about the topic, IngoMike posted an article or two from January of last year about it.
    Its been less than 24 hours since the CEO has locked down his social media.

So this stuff may have been quietly been making the rounds, but looks like Tractor Supply is really starting to take a hit now.

Apparently the social media giant has been awaken?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I mean having a horizontal heat pump on the outside of the house, an air handler in the ceiling, and heat coils in the air handler for when it gets extra cold.
    There are geothermal heat pumps where the pipes in the ground are only 10 feet deep or less and cover a larger area and they call those horizontal heat pump systems and others where the pipes go down a few hundred feet and cover a smaller area and they call those vertical heat pump systems.

Also there horizontal and vertical form factors for the heat pump hardware that sits on the ground outside. I'm guessing this is the usage you mean.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    There are geothermal heat pumps where the pipes in the ground are only 10 feet deep or less and cover a larger area and they call those horizontal heat pump systems and others where the pipes go down a few hundred feet and cover a smaller area and they call those vertical heat pump systems.

Also there horizontal and vertical form factors for the heat pump hardware that sits on the ground outside. I'm guessing this is the usage you mean.

Yes the Horizontal one that sits on a cement slab on the ground, with a air handler with heat coils in the attic.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Thank you so very much for the offer but I have no plans to actually do a colonoscopy. I was just commenting on the procedure as it is done here.
    Oh it is a fun time.

Rite of passage.

Basically you $#iite for 12 hours straight, dress in a backless gown, wake up violated and pay a lot of money for that fun.

If you want to be humiliated in private just get married and load the dishwasher incorrectly.

But if you want to be humiliated with a bunch of cute nurses (and 1 ugly nurse) standing over you, get the camera stuck up your butt.

Top Bottom