NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Have to return the RV today. If anyone wants a hands on learning experience on how to empty the tanks, I can offer a FREE 100% hands on tutorial. Actually it won't be too bad. :poop: in the RV was on an emergency basis only, and it wasn't an issue.
    1st time I did this chore I watched a video confirming every step. He was right, it shouldn't take longer than 4 minutes to then be back on the road.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Have to return the RV today. If anyone wants a hands on learning experience on how to empty the tanks, I can offer a FREE 100% hands on tutorial. Actually it won't be too bad. :poop: in the RV was on an emergency basis only, and it wasn't an issue.
    1st time I did this chore I watched a video confirming every step. He was right, it shouldn't take longer than 4 minutes to then be back on the road.
    Reminds me of the part in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with cousin Eddies famous line. " :poop:ers full"

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone run a horizontal heat pump for your heating and air needs? It seems like all the heating and air companies around Kokomo are really pushing horizontal heat pumps. Pros/Cons?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Man sorry to hear that. Hopefully your on the mend!
    Thanks for the good thoughts. I am getting a little better but it is slow. Now I have myocarditis(heart), pulmonitis(lungs) and enteritis(guts) which were caused by the immunotherapy for the cancer. I have trouble walking, need a walker or cane, because of leg weakness from being in the hospital too much and because of back pain from nine vertebrae with compression fractures which were partially caused by large amounts of prednisone needed to combat the heart, lung and gut inflammation.
    On the good side I am able to drive so I can get to my appointments and the cancer has not returned. I get checked every 3 months. And like I said, several things are indeed getting a little better.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So :poop: post for the experienced as a fore warning to scroll.

Since they lowered the colonoscopy age to 45 here we go. I have it scheduled for Tuesday. I've got the whole prep info and I'm going the pill route (which I'm told is prefered), not the liquid.

There was talk of a pre prep the day before prep day that made things 'easier' on the whole process the following prep day. Naturally, the wife does not remember last year's ah ha revelation. Not eating or fasting is not an issue for me, so if it's eat a salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is the answer, I'm all ears.

Top Bottom