Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My whore is now a mid-class whore!
    AK 47 Show and Tell - Page 67 - INGunOwners

Sneak Peak here: ;)
    kathy_ireland.jpg

Yes aclark this is the weapon I want to pink!
    I think it will need a rubber stockpad as well since buttstock is very rough right now. Alas I'm out of funds so the forearm front grip, the rubber buttppad and the pink paint will have to wait a bit. :(

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Why didn't you dress her up two weeks ago?

Selfish guy.

My whore is now a mid-class whore!
    AK 47 Show and Tell - Page 67 - INGunOwners

Yes aclark this is the weapon I want to pink!
    I think it will need a rubber stockpad as well since buttstock is very rough right now. Alas I'm out of funds so the forearm front grip, the rubber buttppad and the pink paint will have to wait a bit. :(

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I hope all of you guys are being careful and paying attention.

Just yesterday (middle ofthe day), St. John PD gets a 911 call of two suspicious persons walking through a neighborhood peeking into homes. A couple officers go enroute. A few minutes later, dispatch comes on with a second 911 call from a different caller in the same neighborhood saying that someone is trying to pry open a window. The officers just happened to be pulling into the neighborhood when that call came in and immediately caught the guys (before they got into the house).

Secure your house and belongings. Limit your tell-tale trash (from electronics and other expensive items) during this holiday season. Secure your weapons .... blah, blah, blah. You know the drill. Be safe!

PS Just saw that a Hotel in Munster was robbed at gunpoint. Have to be careful, even when you travel.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why didn't you dress her up two weeks ago?

Selfish guy.

Because I loved her as the low class dirty whore she was but in order to go PINK she needs a few "under the knife" operations so to speak ;).
    IMO an AK should always wear her wood never the plastic c**** that the ARs wear. ARs are soulless just like GLOCKs in this respect.

BTW found a Hello Kitty AK decal here:
    HELLO KITTY WITH AK47 DECAL STICKER **FREE SHIPPING** | eBay

It's 3.5 x 4.5 which I think will still be too big on a regular butt stock. Plus now that I have a collapsible it won't work either. :( Any idea on finding it smaller? Or location on the weapon?

I hope all of you guys are being careful and paying attention.

Just yesterday (middle ofthe day), St. John PD gets a 911 call of two suspicious persons walking through a neighborhood peeking into homes. A couple officers go enroute. A few minutes later, dispatch comes on with a second 911 call from a different caller in the same neighborhood saying that someone is trying to pry open a window. The officers just happened to be pulling into the neighborhood when that call came in and immediately caught the guys (before they got into the house).

Secure your house and belongings. Limit your tell-tale trash (from electronics and other expensive items) during this holiday season. Secure your weapons .... blah, blah, blah. You know the drill. Be safe!

PS Just saw that a Hotel in Munster was robbed at gunpoint. Have to be careful, even when you travel.

& how do you know all of this? My, my you have been a bad santa hu?

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    IMO an AK should always wear her wood never the plastic c**** that the ARs wear. ARs are soulless just like GLOCKs in this respect.

Ok ... first off, your AK now has more plastic than any of my AR's and even in it's original form, your AK doesn't have any less plastic than the TTR (grip).

BTW found a Hello Kitty AK decal here:
    HELLO KITTY WITH AK47 DECAL STICKER **FREE SHIPPING** | eBay

It's 3.5 x 4.5 which I think will still be too big on a regular butt stock. Plus now that I have a collapsible it won't work either. :( Any idea on finding it smaller? Or location on the weapon?

Beter idea ... get the Kalashnikitty Shirt. If you do a seach on GLOCK Talk, the guy does a couple runs a year. Thy're pink and right up your alley.

kalashnikitty.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok ... first off, your AK now has more plastic than any of my AR's and even in it's original form, your AK doesn't have any less plastic than the TTR (grip).

Well since she's now been fingered by a st. john resident I figure she is a soulless whore so I won't sleep over her wearing plastic anymore. :D

Plus it's a good excuse to use her as a test case on duracoat pink before I build my AR in true hello kitty colors. :)

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    BTW, the gun looks really good (other thread) ... AS IS!! Pink is blasphemy on an AK ... or an AR. If you really want to ruin your rifle, give me a shot at it. I've been seriously hemming and hawing about painting one of my rifles. I have all the colors for a subdued gray/black/earth tiger stripe pattern (flat finish). Too scared to pull the trigger though.

I also like the muzzle brake. I wouldn't mind trying it again with that brake to see how much it tames the recoil. I also noticed that it looks level. Did you set it in place vertically and ignore the detent (the little plunger thingy that holds the original comp at a slightly canted angle)?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW, the gun looks really good (other thread) ... AS IS!! Pink is blasphemy on an AK ... or an AR. If you really want to ruin your rifle, give me a shot at it. I've been seriously hemming and hawing about painting one of my rifles. I have all the colors for a subdued gray/black/earth tiger stripe pattern (flat finish). Too scared to pull the trigger though.

I also like the muzzle brake. I wouldn't mind trying it again with that brake to see how much it tames the recoil. I also noticed that it looks level. Did you set it in place vertically and ignore the detent (the little plunger thingy that holds the original comp at a slightly canted angle)?

But if I don't PINK it you LOSERS will finger her even more when she goes to the meet & shoots. :D As is some one you are PINK-ahobilc as it is. :laugh:

Besides all the other guns already have some pink in them so this is now the odd girl out. Can't have that the other guns will be jealous you know. Plus this ensures she can never be sold as who the h*** will ever want a pink AK.

There were various muzzle brakes to choose from and I did not want anything to exotic. I hope it does help tame the recoil better than the slanted one. I just screwed it onto the barrel. The little "detent" is still there and actually holding it in place/leveled. I think it looks straight to you because the original brake by design is suppose to be slanted. This one has holes on the top and sides so it gives it a more "straight" look I guess.

What I still need is a sling or one of those "groovatron" single point slings. Plus I'll have to fire it to see how it feels but suspect that with the "plastic" in front I might be better off with a small handgrip in the forward section.

Just not sure I want to continue to :spend: on her as it's a SHTF rifle only. Figure I should save up and do my 1st AR in that fashion.:D

-Jedi

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    There were various muzzle brakes to choose from and I did not want anything to exotic. I hope it does help tame the recoil better than the slanted one. I just screwed it onto the barrel. The little "detent" is still there and actually holding it in place/leveled. I think it looks straight to you because the original brake by design is suppose to be slanted. This one has holes on the top and sides so it gives it a more "straight" look I guess.

I see. I looked up your brake and all the picks showed the detent notch at the 12 O'clock position so I thought that would put your brake slightly canted. I know the original is supposed to be slightly canted. I was just wondering if you simply kept turning it past the detent until it was horizontal/level. If the detent is holding it in place and it's lined up horizontally, then obviously, the notch isn't at the 12 O'clock position. I was just wondering.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    let me go look brb

--update---
    The new brake does have the dent @ the 12'oclock position so it's "leveled/straight" on the barrel.

The original slant brake
    fwCkSzuqI-x5MzVDw1qPt5VehjJEt_qdpRdD4Qo5FThsv9w5-LkvhCFFP6Uj5F31GoLGvxbNsxBdKX0V6iZCrnIa88_C-hBz05RjMtMqbd7fYU3SBN-aqrXpzuTK7zrRpwz6xa4zSZMR

has the dent around the 11' oclock position thus giving it the "off level" look.

-Jedi

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Bill B
    1) OMG you are still alive! Here we though a deer finally did you in while in MI. :D

2) Had not heard that song before but see Aerosmith gets it!

Pink, it's my new obsession, yeah
    Pink, it's not even a question

Pink, on the lips of your lover
    'Cause pink is the love you discover
    Pink, as the bing on your cherry
    Pink, 'cause you are so very
    Pink, it's the color of passion

'Cause today it just goes with the fashion
    Pink, it was love at first sight
    Yeah pink, when I turn out the light
    And pink gets me high as a kite
    And I think everything is going to be alright
    No matter what we do tonight

You could be my flamingo
    'Cause pink, it's a new kinda lingo
    Pink, like a deco umbrella
    Ffff, it's kink that you don't ever tell her
    Yeah, pink, it was love at first sight
    Then pink when I turn out the light
    Yeah, pink gets me high as a kite

Yeah,
    I, want to be your lover
    Ffff, I I wanna wrap you in rubber
    And it's pink as the sheets that we lay on
    'Cause pink, It's my favorite crayon

Yeah
    Pink, it was love at first sight, yeah
    Pink, when I turn out the light
    Yeah pink, it's like red but not quite

:rolleyes:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Bill B, you sir, are an enabler! I just got the guy to start talking about building an AR and now you've got him singing about his pink (the color ... not the singer) obsession. :faint:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    JEDI's "stay on topic" picture

didn't that guy get wasted like ten seconds later? So isn't there a better pictue/role model we could use than some random "red shirt" dude that gets wasted?
    images

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I will be spamming the NWI MSG shortly but I thought I might as well start here. Does anyone have the expertise and/or equipment for anchoring a safe? Yes, I plan on hitting YouTube but wouldn't mind having an experienced hand around when I do it. Plan on getting this done after the holidays. There might be a move involved but i think I can handle that. PM me or let me know on NWI MSG when I send it out, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom