Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Not sure it's been a while since I've been down to that gettho. :D
    however i quit speeding a long time ago. one $300 ticket in my teens was enough for me.
    I have precisely one ticket in the last five years, and no, I don't have a radar detector..

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anyone close to the big fire in Lake Hills tonight? There's been a huge header for the past hour and a half. I caught a quick blurb on the scanner, it sounded like a farmhouse or barn was going up across from the big cemetary on Cline Ave (south of Rt 30).

** 8113 Cline Avenue ... There's a very large farm/stable there. Hope they got all the animals out.

Last edited:

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    We saw the smoke - it was really bad. Wasn't certain what was burning at the time but the sky was just rolling with black smoke at 30/Indy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stay safe out there "you people".

Hammond Times has all sort of bad news today.
    A 26 year old from Scherville was shot in the head this week while in South Chicago.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...le_woman_dies_in_hospital_after_shooting.html

Also an 80 year old retired teacher was killed (neck cut) and her car stolen while she was home becuase the guy (he has been caught) was doing a buglary in another house. The police started to chase him, he got away, when into the teacher's house, killed her and stole her car so he could get away!

Teen charged as an adult in Merrillville slaying of Gary teacher

He was finally caught by the police and the teenager is going to be charged as an adult!

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Do what many of us have done, Get SiriusXM. I purchased mine about a year before the zone shut down, and switched between (XM at the time) and the zone. Now I am only siriusxm in my truck,but when working i used to listen to q101 all day. Even though they weren't very good, it was what we had around here. the music will also live on in HD. what used to be LOOP Loud, 97.9 HD2 will now be the old q101. Hopefully something will fill its shoes soon, work music will have to be streaming south bend stations until then.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I wanna say its either 13-14 a month. Its high, but its worth iit. If you want to check out what they have to offer you can get a 3 day trial for internet radio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom