• Status
    Not open for further replies.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Hey just fyi NWI...Kriss USA has loaned us a demo rifle for a couple months. We plan to shoot this this Saturday the 16th of July at 4pm if anyone wants to come out and check it out and run a mag through it let me know via email/pm/text/call. Here is a link to the Kriss Thread.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Hey just fyi NWI...Kriss USA has loaned us a demo rifle for a couple months. We plan to shoot this this Saturday the 16th of July at 4pm if anyone wants to come out and check it out and run a mag through it let me know via email/pm/text/call. Here is a link to the Kriss Thread.

We have had someone ask, yes we have silencers to demo too, to include the Huntertown Arms Guardian. If you have hearing and eye protection bring it please, if not we have some.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Stay safe out there "you people".

Hammond Times has all sort of bad news today.
    A 26 year old from Scherville was shot in the head this week while in South Chicago.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...le_woman_dies_in_hospital_after_shooting.html

Also an 80 year old retired teacher was killed (neck cut) and her car stolen while she was home becuase the guy (he has been caught) was doing a buglary in another house. The police started to chase him, he got away, when into the teacher's house, killed her and stole her car so he could get away!

Teen charged as an adult in Merrillville slaying of Gary teacher

He was finally caught by the police and the teenager is going to be charged as an adult!

animals.... :xmad:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    X Rock caters to a specific audience, which is all good, but there isnt anything new. I love most of the music played on X rock, but it gets old hearing the same songs. the music has became stagnant over the years. Q101 changed with the times, but still played a lot of great music through its years, where X rock plays the same old stuff...

With that said, the only good thing X rock has anymore is Bob and Tom. That is why I have Sirius...

I still miss Rock 103.5, and even though I had xm at the time i hated to see 94.7 go to oldies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rockwoot: Thanks to Magic Man we now have an AVATAR for the NWI INGO social group!

NWIINGO3.png

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    X Rock caters to a specific audience, which is all good, but there isnt anything new. I love most of the music played on X rock, but it gets old hearing the same songs. the music has became stagnant over the years. Q101 changed with the times, but still played a lot of great music through its years, where X rock plays the same old stuff...

With that said, the only good thing X rock has anymore is Bob and Tom. That is why I have Sirius...

I still miss Rock 103.5, and even though I had xm at the time i hated to see 94.7 go to oldies.
    Q101 played mostly 90's and 2000s music, with the occasional 80's tune thrown in.

Those are already three horrible music decades, it's worse when the best song or two they play all day are ones from the 80s :D

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Q101 played mostly 90's and 2000s music, with the occasional 80's tune thrown in.

Those are already three horrible music decades, it's worse when the best song or two they play all day are ones from the 80s :D

Blah. Nirvana and Pearl Jam saved me from pleather pants and teased hair. ON MEN! Thank goodness for grunge.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Had a great time and now have the suppressor bug, unfortunately the CFO says we don't have the money for the trust, the suppressor and the stamp (she's right).
    The KRISS rifle was different. .45 ACP with Glock mags, well balanced but a little heavy. Shooting it without the foregrip would be very uncomfortable to say the least. I didn't care for the friction lock that held the stock folded, I can see that giving trouble after some use. The sights were fine, as was accuracy shooting from about 20 feet. I enjoyed shooting the suppressed handguns as well:rockwoot:, alas someday:(.
    Thanks Matt, you rock:rockwoot:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    On a side note I have a syllabus for the trauma class. It will be informal and relaxed. Lots of info up front with lots of time for questions afterwards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom