jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How do you think I feel?:n00b::xmad:
    OTOH, the criminal and civil part with the town are done, I have a hearing Thurs. in Indy about my LTCH.

So your LTCH was "suspended/removed" due to the St. John incident? :dunno:

The hearing in Indy is to get it re-instated/unsuspended/etc? Under what grounds did they "suspend/remove" in the first place? Why did the criminal/civil part with the town not undown the LTCH as well? Is it becuase the LTCH is a state issue (ie. controlled by the ISP)?

I understand if you can't talk about this under AFTER the fact or if it must be done in private. Good luck in Indy. Hope all goes well.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    My LTCH is suspended because of the arrest. Because of the high-speed communication between Lake County and Indy I was not suspended until Nov. after the town settled.
    Had I known about the suspension I would not have settled with the town, we would be going forward with the lawsuit, my attorney agrees with the sentiment.
    The hearing is before an administrative law judge in Indy. The justification for the suspension is the "propensity for violence" part of the I.C.
    It's all BS and is costing money I really don't have, but has to be dealt with .

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Any reply?

You must have been reading my mind. Short answer is NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS!

Here is the email reply.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx,
    Thank you for your email. The Uncle Sam’s Retail Outlet is unable to offer discounts for quantity purchases. The prices listed are the prices the items must be purchased at.

We hope this information has been helpful. Thank you and have a great day.

Warmest Regards,

Customer Service Department
    Government Liquidation
    DOD Surplus, LLC
    15051 N. Kierland Blvd, Third Floor
    Scottsdale, AZ 85254
    Ph: 480.367.1300
    Fax: 480.367.1450
    Email: info@govliquidation.com
    Online Help: Help and FAQs at Government Liquidation
    -l-

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Potential 55 Gallon Water Barrel Group Buy

barrels. 55 gallon plastic food grade barrels. Ready made rain barrels
    The person selling these barrels has confirmed that the current stock that he has had lemon extract and ONLY lemon extract in them. He is selling them for $15 per barrel.

He is willing to delivery them to the Griffith, IN area for a fee. The delivery fee to be determined but somewhere in the range of $50 to $75 I think. Right now he has the capacity to bring 6 to 7 in one trip but has shown interest to get a bigger truck to bring more since we are doing a bigger purchase.

Is anyone else interested in this? He can add additional items to the barrel (see the link) if you like. Or we can rent a u-haul and go get them ourselves but I would prefer that he just deliver them for us. =)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    See NWI, you could do a group buy on these :)

IMG_1385.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually it's on the book. The count of Monte Cristo. It's excellent. Everyone should read it.
    :laugh:

Why do a group buy for a book when you can just download/bootleg it? :D

So anyone interested in the water barrels? I think I scared the seller off since he has yet to call me back regarding him bring the barrels to us. :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So anyone interested in the water barrels?

Not for me. I have 2 wells, multiple well pumps, etc. No need to pump 'city' water from that big dirty lake though a garden hose into big barrels when I can just pump my own clean/fresh water.

You "north of 30" folks do strange things. I'll bet you even buy your food at stores instead of growing it yourself ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Potential 55 Gallon Water Barrel Group Buy

barrels. 55 gallon plastic food grade barrels. Ready made rain barrels
    The person selling these barrels has confirmed that the current stock that he has had lemon extract and ONLY lemon extract in them. He is selling them for $15 per barrel.

He is willing to delivery them to the Griffith, IN area for a fee. The delivery fee to be determined but somewhere in the range of $50 to $75 I think. Right now he has the capacity to bring 6 to 7 in one trip but has shown interest to get a bigger truck to bring more since we are doing a bigger purchase.

Is anyone else interested in this? He can add additional items to the barrel (see the link) if you like. Or we can rent a u-haul and go get them ourselves but I would prefer that he just deliver them for us. =)
    I'd be interested in one. I live in Central IN, but family is in Merrillville,Hammond, Munster area.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not for me. I have 2 wells, multiple well pumps, etc. No need to pump 'city' water from that big dirty lake though a garden hose into big barrels when I can just pump my own clean/fresh water.

You "north of 30" folks do strange things. I'll bet you even buy your food at stores instead of growing it yourself ;)

Off course we buy our food at da store! I've never seen a "ho-ho" or twinke or malt40 grow from da ground. Ya southern LAKE county folks must have some magic land. & now that we know that little secret I think we northern will move south and take our political ideas with us. ;)

God I'm jealous, I need to get one!! :rockwoot:
    You "want" one not "need" one. Need is something you can't live without like food, water, air. :D BTW 'ember that 1 time u went 2 da meet & shoot & u used a viper borne snake on da long gun of yours? u sprayed the borne snake with something before u ran it thru. What was da something?

@stilllearning09
    Well the seller has not returned my text yet. He was seeing if he could bring them to the Griffith, IN area. The one truck he has can only carry 6 to 7 and we were looking for 13 to 15 now with your possible 1 close to 16 so I think he was looking for a bigger truck. It may end up being that we might have to go up to get them since he may not be able to deliver that many to us. :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom