• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I might have a box or two or three of MagTech range/practice quality ammo that I'd part with cheap. It seems a little too inconsistent for my liking, assorted bullets, etc. If you are interested let me know. I'll sell it to you for $2 LESS per box than the lowest priced stuff at Cabela's assuming you can pick it up at the 1101 Cigar Lounge.!

Deal. I just need some range time with my .45 so I don't care if its too inconsistant or w/es.

PM me if you'd like. I work 2 minutes from the cigar lounge so I can come in any time.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Any idea how much you're gonna want for that Ruger if you do decide to part ways? Is there a discount because we know it has been dipped in dong juice. :):

Not to sure yet, still deciding if I'm going to keep it. I really do like it, just not to keen on the reassembley. Since it has less then 100 rounds through it I paid $750 for it, I would guess around $650. That's all hypothetical though. If I decide to sell it ill have to do some better research and see what they're going for and adjust the price accordingly.

As for offering a discount, on a FAMOUS gun, I think its past let's me add a surcharge. Maybe the NRA museum will want it one day.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Not to sure yet, still deciding if I'm going to keep it. I really do like it, just not to keen on the reassembley. Since it has less then 100 rounds through it I paid $750 for it, I would guess around $650. That's all hypothetical though. If I decide to sell it ill have to do some better research and see what they're going for and adjust the price accordingly.

As for offering a discount, on a FAMOUS gun, I think its past let's me add a surcharge. Maybe the NRA museum will want it one day.

If that is the only issue, keep the gun. I will sit down with you personally for an hour or two and show you how to completely break it down and reassemble it ... including the safety checks. I will NOT consider us done until you can do it three times in a row without a single hint/tip/assistance.

If we can not find the time to sit down, I can loan you a book and video which you can keep until you are 100% comfortable with the process. I'll even loan you the few hand tools you will need until you can get your own. Let me know.

A 1911 should ever be orphaned because of regualr maintenance issues.

IF you ABSOLUTELY must get rid of it, how about an even trade for my Beretta 96G-SD (entire package listed in the classifieds)? (Of course I would want to look over this tainted Ruger and research the gun as well.)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    He's having a wide range of issues ... disassembly, assembly, proper handling, holster selection, hazmat, unidentified odors, etc.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So I met with Magic Man today to give him some tools. We got to see this gem...

2012-04-22145419.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No disrespect to Fenway or the other mods, but why the heck do we care if a "boss" shows up or not? Its 'our' event!!! Been doing it for a couple years. With the exception of Jedi, we are all friends who show up. I started the whole 'food' thing, but it was much simpler back then. Now its a full blown pitch-in meal, that alone shows that we are friends having fun . . . still trying to figure out that "horchata" stuff that Jedi tries to make us drink. I think its some sort of Kool-Aid that makes you see pink???

I don't think Fenway is coming at least not to this APRIL meet & shoot. Yes I would be jumping up and down like a little girl (more than usual) if we got him to ever attend one but I won't hold my breath just yet. :D

It's not that a "boss" is gonna show up as it's more that the INGO GEAR SHOP may come yet again. I know the regulars like you and me already have INGO gear but we still have lots of NWI INGO members that have never had a chance to get INGO gear and until the shop goes live online (no clue if and ever it will) having the shop coming to one of the events is a plus in my book.

Bob is correct that when we started it was just a small group of us (no food, no tons of guns) and as the events have pasted we added simple food (just hot dogs) then we added more food then more stuff (competitions) etc.. and now it's close to a full blow party! :rockwoot:

Could you pick me up a box of the cheapest .45ACP you can find before the M+S please Jed?

Thank you kindly :D

Since bob is getting you ammo I take it you don't want the stuff at Cabela's right?

oh this is just great, idiot shot himself in the leg at the cp gunshow, undoubtedly reloading his gun after leaving. more food for the anti's :xmad:

Police: Illinois man shot own leg at Crown Point gun show

edited to say why was an ILLANNOYAN' carrying a loaded firearm anyway?

He is from IL what did you expect!

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    :lmfao:

He is up in the bucket with no safety gear, with a lift on the flat bed that wasn't even chained down. Even the guy working with him was taking a picture.:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom