• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Cabela's has 50 rounds of Sellior and Bellot for 12.99. Not sure how great of a price this is as I am new to the market. A bit far from Walmart though.

Welcome to INGO from Hobart

The goal for me is to find 50 rounds of federal 9mm for $10.99 but it is getting harder to find it for that price.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO from Hobart

The goal for me is to find 50 rounds of federal 9mm for $10.99 but it is getting harder to find it for that price.

I used to get the S&B from Cabela's for $9.99 pretty regularly, but I think those days are over.

Edit: Dave and Kevin, the ammo should be here tomorrow. If you want to get it sooner than the M&S let me know and we can figure something out.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Cabela's has 50 rounds of Sellior and Bellot for 12.99. Not sure how great of a price this is as I am new to the market. A bit far from Walmart though.
    Federal is 11.99 at Wal-Mart, which is what I usually get. I need to find another brand to plink with too. I might just have to see what I can find online.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My new sig line!?!?!?!?

Typically media! Taking my quote out of context. :D

Dang, that's not a bad price. I've never shot S&B, might be worth a ride.

I used to get the S&B from Cabela's for $9.99 pretty regularly, but I think those days are over.

Cabela's still puts it out for $9.99 but it's only during their special 4-hour weekend sales about once a month now-a-days.
    S&B is okay. Good brass and runs some "clean" powder.

Heading out to the range this morning. I'll be @ Willow Slough about eight or eight-thirty.

Look out SOUTHERNS you have a "you people" heading your way.

-Jedi

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

Edit: Dave and Kevin, the ammo should be here tomorrow. If you want to get it sooner than the M&S let me know and we can figure something out.

Me Dave or Davegrave.

I cantremebr if I got in on the 9mm group buy.

Either way I can swap a nice pink GSG for some ammo. Lol

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    So just how hard/easy would it be to do this?
    04582 Generac Guardian Propane Natural Gas Kits

Looking at Type 4 adapter to be able to do Propane/Natural Gas or gasoline (currently what I run).

:dunno:

Lonehooiser/Bill B they sell adapters for just about every make/brand of generator. You may want to look at this as well?

Hum.. MSG NWI topic right?

I don't have my 50 posts yet and can't respond to pm's:n00b: I would strongly suggest you contact them to confirm your getting the correct kit before ordering, and confirm that your generator will maintain its rated output.

Installing the kit shouldn't me much more complicated than replacing a carb

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Doing some chores around the house. Then need to run a few errands that include but aren't limited to picking up ammo, finding a temporary holster for my 1911, spare mags for my 1911, hooters for happy hour, pick up a buddy then head to the 1101 for some R&R, cigars and entertainment. Man what a bust day.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Andy . . . What time are you going to Hooters? If I can break free then I might head over there and meet you for a drink and some wings.

I'm hoping to go get my new (20+ year old) Detonics MK VII 38 Super CombatMaster sometime today too. That is more important than a beer and wings, but if the timing works out.

. . . and confirm that your generator will maintain its rated output. . .
    Butch, excellent point.

Gasoline has more thermal BTUs per unit than Propane . . . Propane has more thermal BTUs than N.G.

Typically the rule of thumb that I hear is that you downrate the capacity of a unit by about 10% when you switch from GASOLINE to PROPANE and then you downrate it again another 7 to 10% when you switch from PROPANE to NATURAL GAS.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think it'll be around 330ish. Which works out good because happy hour at hooters is 3-5 I think which includes half off wings and appetizers.

I'll post when I know the time ill be getting there.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm working on my kydex holster for my M&P with a light. It is coming out great so far. Thanks to turnandshoot for all his help.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was thinking about going and getting a Gurkha Seduction and carrying my new 1911 in the shoulder holster, but now that you mention it... Smoking an Acid Blondie or Kuba Kuba while carrying my M&P9 in the new holster I am making for it, does sound appealing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom