actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Boys 7, 8 attack Michigan City school bus driver, monitors
    What the #%$@ is wrong with this world. If I had done this my dad would have made sure that I would not be here today.

After the bus driver put me in a head lock and smacked me into the wall, then I would have had to worry about my dad. Assaulting someone, I can not even imagine what would have happened. I imagine it would involve something that caused memory loss though.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hey T. Thanks for dropping by at work yesterday, despite me "having my bonnet up"!

Cheered me up :P

Don't mention to anyone about my nearly killing my serpentine belt though or the aluminium (sic) tape holding my timing belt cover down... oh.. crap.

In other news... that's a very nice .45 you're holding in that pic... :o :o :o

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sooooo anybody want to buy a Glock 27 and a WASR 10/63. :D

What you asking for the WASR?
    The GLOCK I would NOT even take if you offered me CASH + GLOCK to take it off you! :puke:

Hey T. Thanks for dropping by at work yesterday, despite me "having my bonnet up"!

:faint: t_star don't cheer him up! Can't you see we are trying to kill him off dead with depression. :):

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If the WASR goes, the Glock has to go. Just looking for a way to snag one of those SR1911s.

You can paint the Tupperware pink. ;)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Volvo? International? :dunno: My dad's an OTR driver, has been my whole life. I grew up with Kenworths & Peterbilts in the driveway. :cool: Always wanted to learn to drive
    'em, never wanted to come home with that OTR smell on me.

Doh! I forgot that part! Lucky wife!
    Of course she is lucky, she mas me!;)

It was funny when we got it. She had a Ford, and told me she only wanted a Ford. All horse people had Fords. I told her we should at least look, so we went to a Dodge dealer. He opened the rear door, she "looked", said WOW, and we bought it.:laugh:

No horse people can drive Dodge MegaCabs too. Too bad we don't have a horse trailer to pull with it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If the WASR goes, the Glock has to go. Just looking for a way to snag one of those SR1911s.

You can paint the Tupperware pink. ;)

Well how much for both? Perhaps aclark would spilt the dif and he can take the :puke: cause I don't want it. Even if you did paint it paint. NEVER EVER NEVER EVER

Also, is it weird that I'm trying to think of things I need for my truck so I can bug Napalm?

:wwub: Bromance :wwub: :whistle:

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

Cheered me up :P

Don't mention to anyone about my nearly killing my serpentine belt though or the aluminium (sic) tape holding my timing belt cover down... oh.. crap.

In other news... that's a very nice .45 you're holding in that pic... :o :o :o

I do what I can!

You mean "speed tape"? ;)
    2012-04-16183225.jpg

Thanks, lol. I really wanted to do the pics with the Para, but kicking Kev outta the house AND taking his gun wasn't gonna work.

:faint: t_star don't cheer him up! Can't you see we are trying to kill him off dead with depression. :):

I gotta try to keep him from dying dead! He buys guns from me! :D

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Of course she is lucky, she mas me!;)

It was funny when we got it. She had a Ford, and told me she only wanted a Ford. All horse people had Fords. I told her we should at least look, so we went to a Dodge dealer. He opened the rear door, she "looked", said WOW, and we bought it.:laugh:

No horse people can drive Dodge MegaCabs too. Too bad we don't have a horse trailer to pull with it.

I always disliked Fords, no solid reason, just did. Always have been a Chevy/Dodge girl. Then I realized how some Fords can be pretty freakin' nice, like CTC's. His still turns my head every time I see it. :drool:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    My grandma is English. I have trouble even realizing most English people have an accent unless they sound like Tony Iommi or one of the Beatles.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm almost in Cedar Lake.

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Melensdad, that wasn't your shop that was robbed this morning, was it? That's the third or fourth time in the last few months that I've heard of a local cigar/smoke shop getting robbed.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I gotta try to keep him from dying dead! He buys guns from me! :D

You're my one stop gun shop right now LOL. I know my wife secretly hates you (for two reasons) :p

Every time I go to you guy's house I come back with another weapon.

I'm off to Cabelas in a little while - I want to see if they have any tuckable holsters. They show one on their website but its not the Crossbreed Supertuck. I'm old fashioned. I want to see if it fits before I go ahead and buy it.

I also don't fancy driving anywhere else today.

Anyone else have half a day off and is going up to Cabelas? I'l be there around 1:30 (1330) or 2pm (1400).

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    You're my one stop gun shop right now LOL. I know my wife secretly hates you (for two reasons) :p

Every time I go to you guy's house I come back with another weapon.

I'm off to Cabelas in a little while - I want to see if they have any tuckable holsters. They show one on their website but its not the Crossbreed Supertuck. I'm old fashioned. I want to see if it fits before I go ahead and buy it.

I also don't fancy driving anywhere else today.

Anyone else have half a day off and is going up to Cabelas? I'l be there around 1:30 (1330) or 2pm (1400).

She should love me! I helped get her a Coach purse! :cool:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just to throw this out to the NWI folks . . . THIS THURSDAY: Guns, Guitars & Cigars at the 1101 Cigar Lounge in Schererville - INGunOwners

CIGARS, GUITARS and OPEN CARRY at the 1101 cigar lounge this Thursday evening.

Featuring Gurkha cigars.

Damn, I wish I had seen this earlier. Can't make it up there by then. I'm playing hooky today.

She should love me! I helped get her a Coach purse! :cool:
    Is that like a Coach gun?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Is that like a Coach gun?

Not nearly as cool, I'd much rather have the gun then the purse! My sister recently acquired one (numbers matching, unrestored) that she sold to my dad. Once he gets it cleaned up I am not sure if he will use it or have it as a safe queen. It was beautiful when my sister showed me. Minimal to no rust, wood intact, no stains.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom