• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry magic, just saw your post. Yeah I'm in, either brand works for me. Pm me how you wanna work it, or if Dave wants in I'm fine with splitting three ways as well.

:yesway:

@Dave- I can order 500(or any amount) for you if you want too. Anything over 20 boxes(1000) gets the discounted price. Let me know how many you want and I'll figure it up.

If we get 1500 rounds and split it 3 ways the final cost will be $103 each.

Edit: These prices are for Aguila.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    :yesway:

@Dave- I can order 500(or any amount) for you if you want too. Anything over 20 boxes(1000) gets the discounted price. Let me know how many you want and I'll figure it up.

If we get 1500 rounds and split it 3 ways the final cost will be $103 each.

Edit: These prices are for Aguila.

That's shipped? Total? If so I'm in for 500.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    If you guys want to send me paypal or just bring cash at the M&S that's fine too. Let me know and I'll give you my paypal address.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    don't have paypal, i work in highland tho so if you wanted to stop by work or i can stop by your place after work that's fine. of course the M&S works too, just don't know if you wanna be out that money til then.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    don't have paypal, i work in highland tho so if you wanted to stop by work or i can stop by your place after work that's fine. of course the M&S works too, just don't know if you wanna be out that money til then.

Edit: Don't even worry about it. We'll figure something out once I get the ammo or at the M&S.

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Now to the important stuff. I called off sick tonight and there's thunder over Cedar Lake. Seen we're supposed to have a pretty bad storm(s) tonight. Batten down the hatches.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Now to the important stuff. I called off sick tonight and there's thunder over Cedar Lake. Seen we're supposed to have a pretty bad storm(s) tonight. Batten down the hatches.

I'm going to run around outside with my tin foil hat on!:abused:

lightning.gif

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm gonna try and fly a kite with my keys on the end. Or ill tie the kite to my KIA and when I wake up my KIA will be gone.

On a serious note, maybe I should tie my KIA to the tree so I have a car in the am.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    One of my dental "caps" broke loose in my mouth so I now have to go to the dentist. The cap didn't break so it looks like I can have them simply re-glue it back into place . . . at least that is the hope. They said they could see me at NOON today to take care of it.

The only question I have now is should I eat a box of CHEEZ-NIPS or a bag of OREOs before I go into see the dentist :dunno:

I'm gonna try and fly a kite with my keys on the end. Or ill tie the kite to my KIA and when I wake up my KIA will be gone.

On a serious note, maybe I should tie my KIA to the tree so I have a car in the am.
    Based on all the complaints you have with that KIA I wouldn't be surprised if a tornado picked it, swirled it around and the spit it right back out where it found it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom