images

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    let see 8 radio antenas how may be?

I have a CB and two antennas sitting around and I'm thinking about putting it in my pickup. The hardest part will be deciding which antenna to use. Mine are a bit bigger than Napalm's :D

One centre of the rear windshield is a dual band on glass 2/70cm antenna. The magmount on the left of the trunk is a VHF 1/4 wave for 155MHz and the NMO mount is VHF... I think 160 or so MHz. The right antenna is just FM Broadcast.

What I really want is an all black Impala with the police package, tinted windows, an 800MHz whip and a VHF 1/4 on the trunk deck.

btw... look what I found at the BMV.. or rather, who:
    380700_3710540162025_1231237572_3624660_234057509_n.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV1217 it was on a flat surface... dang thing just wouldn't zero for some reason... I told Jedi though that he needs a electronic one rather than that old untechy type of scale... hehehe..

Hey, there's nothing quick about Debs.... and 30 minutes on a range for 10 bucks is kinda outrageous, but you are correct she is the only range around so she is gonna get whatever she wants, and your gonna wait for whatever time it takes to get on that range if you want to shoot local....

Sooo what Melensdad said...

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    What I really want is an all black Impala with the police package, tinted windows, an 800MHz whip and a VHF 1/4 on the trunk deck.

I used to drive a WHITE Impala w/ the police package. Ex-Michigan City PD, with antennas for 2m, commercial VHF, scanner, and CB on the back deck.

I got tired of pouring premium fuel through it at 8mpg. The company mileage allowance wouldn't even cover the gas (petrol?), let alone maintainance. It cost me money every time I drove it. Sold it and bought a Honda Civic (but there's no room for radios.)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    TV1217 it was on a flat surface... dang thing just wouldn't zero for some reason... I told Jedi though that he needs a electronic one rather than that old untechy type of scale... hehehe..

Hey, there's nothing quick about Debs.... and 30 minutes on a range for 10 bucks is kinda outrageous, but you are correct she is the only range around so she is gonna get whatever she wants, and your gonna wait for whatever time it takes to get on that range if you want to shoot local....

Sooo what Melensdad said...

@Scale
    I figured it out the counter weight needed more weight in it. I have taken apart a Buckshot 00 shell and birdshot shell and a 20g 7 hot shell and between the counterweights (lead shot) in the scale and those I am close to getting it zeroed.

The 230 grain FMJ bullet I have are coming in at 229 gr, 228.5 gr and 228.5 gr as well for 3 different bullets. What I need is a weight that I do know the "true" weight so I can test it against the zero I am getting.

@Deb's
    It use to be $10 for 1 hour. Has that changed?

I went hunting for Jedi's picture, but I think I need some help...

Leah_Cofer__Capitola__CA_full.jpg

So which one do we think INGO?

LOL!! I did see that one and was thinking of DaveGrave and/or MagicMan but figured it would be too much to go that route. :)

-Jedi

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Sorry magic, just saw your post. Yeah I'm in, either brand works for me. Pm me how you wanna work it, or if Dave wants in I'm fine with splitting three ways as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom