• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You'll have to come over some time and do some shooting out back. Especially after it dries up a little.

I'll be moving the berm some time this spring/summer, but it will be staying now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You'll have to come over some time and do some shooting out back. Especially after it dries up a little.

I'll be moving the berm some time this spring/summer, but it will be staying now.

Will you one of these to shoot at?
    pink_cow.jpg

:laugh:

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Vote early, vote often, vote for the dead relatives and the ones that never existed!:rockwoot:

At least those of you over there in North Lake County any way.:bow:

:(
    These are tears of joy as it looks like you are learning the "you people" way after all! Bil B you should be so proud of this. :laugh:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Vote early, vote often, vote for the dead relatives and the ones that never existed!:rockwoot:

At least those of you over there in North Lake County any way.:bow:

:(
    These are tears of joy as it looks like you are learning the "you people" way after all! Bil B you should be so proud of this. :laugh:
    It's almost as if he were my own kin, raised in my house, it brings a tear to my eye.:yesway:
    Oh, wait, he's in Porter County.....COPYCAT! Thief!:D

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's almost as if he were my own kin, raised in my house, it brings a tear to my eye.:yesway:
    Oh, wait, he's in Porter County.....COPYCAT! Thief!:D
    At least I am South of 30!:cool:

I do have to drive through the area where "those guys" terrorize people though. Hobart and Lake Station on 51 then down 94 into the PRoI and Chicago.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    At least I am South of 30!:cool:

I do have to drive through the area where "those guys" terrorize people though. Hobart and Lake Station on 51 then down 94 into the PRoI and Chicago.

PORTER county **AND** south of US-30. :faint:
    Man that is -2 for you but I still have the taste of that ground beef you brought so I guess I can look the other way. :rofl:

About the only thing lower is that guy from SOUTH of the Kankaee river that we allow in our NWI INGO group *cough* FTE *cough* ;)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    About the only thing lower is that guy from SOUTH of the Kankaee river that we allow in our NWI INGO group *cough* FTE *cough* ;)

Wtf jedi, the best shooting is done south of the river, and to think i agreed to pink up your guns for free. Next time i'm gonna make some money off you for degrading guns like that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wtf jedi, the best shooting is done south of the river, and to think i agreed to pink up your guns for free. Next time i'm gonna make some money off you for degrading guns like that.

Depends on what kind of shooting you are doing. Us northern thugs have people of opporutinities to do the best shooting in the hood you know. It's all moving, semi-intelligent targets that may fire back at you.

Ya south of US-30 boys & girls just like to kill bambi and thumper! We have seen what you do when we go to Cabela's. Those poor little animals have no chance against you murderers.

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom