Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi is saying that because we EAT WHAT WE KILL that our shooting is murder, but that his style of "drive by" shooting is not?

hmmmmm. . . .

We need to take away your guns since you are killing bambies. Barbarians!

BTW once we take away your guns we will increase your taxes 1 gillion fold so you can pay for all of our services!

-jedi

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    i almost collected a whole herd of bambi's with my truck on 35 a couple miles north of the winamac turnoff when we left :n00b:
    it was definitely a serious pucker moment!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Depends on what kind of shooting you are doing. Us northern thugs have people of opporutinities to do the best shooting in the hood you know. It's all moving, semi-intelligent targets that may fire back at you.

Ya south of US-30 boys & girls just like to kill bambi and thumper! We have seen what you do when we go to Cabela's. Those poor little animals have no chance against you murderers.

:laugh:

How people from north of 30 go shooting (sausagefest)
    range052982.jpg

How those of us south of the river go shooting.:rockwoot:

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

0716001131.jpg

0716001130a.jpg

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    The man has a point...

If I can ever persuade one of my lady friends to come to the range with me I will increase the female to male ratio a little.

I nearly got taken out by an idiotic teenage driver in a old Malibu or Cavalier heading north on 35. He was overtaking people on bends and doing 90+. I called him in but he turned off in Knox at the McDs (probably going to work).

Driving like a complete twonk.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That reminds me NapalmFTW I was able to "hit" the Knox repeater when we left Winamac with the radio! So that one is working. I did not try the Mighigan City or Valpo ones on th way back home. I image from the actualy benches you can hit the Knox repeater as well. To make DaveGrave braf next time we should bring a mobile rig and broadcast what is going on. :rofl:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    That reminds me NapalmFTW I was able to "hit" the Knox repeater when we left Winamac with the radio! So that one is working. I did not try the Mighigan City or Valpo ones on th way back home. I image from the actualy benches you can hit the Knox repeater as well. To make DaveGrave braf next time we should bring a mobile rig and broadcast what is going on. :rofl:

Definitely next time we should have a pre-briefed idea of which repeaters we can hit/talk on.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anyone know small engine repair? Got a mower that starts, runs for about 4-5 seconds and then quits. Prime it, start it, runs for another 4-5 seconds and quits. It will do this all day. Tried checking the fuel filter and couldn't find it. The fuel line appears to run straight from the tank to the carb/floaty thingy. I can't imagine a small engine without a fuel filter so I am assuming it's somewhere in the tank or hidden. Checked the float and it seems to fill properly with fuel so I'm guessing the filter is fine either way. I'm at a loss.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone know small engine repair? Got a mower that starts, runs for about 4-5 seconds and then quits. Prime it, start it, runs for another 4-5 seconds and quits. It will do this all day. Tried checking the fuel filter and couldn't find it. The fuel line appears to run straight from the tank to the carb/floaty thingy. I can't imagine a small engine without a fuel filter so I am assuming it's somewhere in the tank or hidden. Checked the float and it seems to fill properly with fuel so I'm guessing the filter is fine either way. I'm at a loss.

There will be no fuel filter on that mower. It sounds like to me that there was still gas in the carburetor when you put it up for the winter and now that carburetor is all gummed up. You will have to take the carburetor apart and clean it. The easiest way to find out if this is the problem is to take the air cleaner off start it up and put your hand over the carburetor and it should still run if you cut most of the airflow off.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Funny how little things can **** you off...

I bought some of those polish fried donut thingies... I can't remember the name of them now... they're foreign anyway, and real nice. Paczki's?

Bought 6 from Stracks. Three Raspberry and three cheese. I had one Raspberry one last night and left the others out for tomorrow night at work. I was really looking forward to a cheese one.

I asked the wife if we had enough to take for the guys at work... she said no.. I said there were 5 left... She said no, there's one left... I was like:
    :o

WTF.

Seriously? **** that ****. It's stupid but... seriously? Gah :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom