• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Funny how little things can **** you off...

I bought some of those polish fried donut thingies... I can't remember the name of them now... they're foreign anyway, and real nice. Paczki's?

Bought 6 from Stracks. Three Raspberry and three cheese. I had one Raspberry one last night and left the others out for tomorrow night at work. I was really looking forward to a cheese one.

I asked the wife if we had enough to take for the guys at work... she said no.. I said there were 5 left... She said no, there's one left... I was like:
    :o

WTF.

Seriously? **** that ****. It's stupid but... seriously? Gah :P

Gratz you have just learned the most important lesson a man can learn. Women Can't Be Trusted

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hey spawn of King George, your first mistake was presuming that a Dutch bakery can make a proper Polish pre-Lenten delicacy. Your second mistake was trusting a woman.

Ok you bloody colonial... I admit... for my first taste of a "Midwest delicacy" I screwed up, but the one I managed to eat before her and her parents stole my fried goods was bloody nice.

I also realise I sound like a fat, western spoiled pig... well shoot, I am.. :D I admit it.

I guess I'm stopping by Stracks on the way to work tonight to get some more. #$%$^&*@@!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WTF.

BTW if looks better if you say....

Seriously?
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    that
    smileyvault-censored.gif

and use the
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    smiley. :D

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Funny how little things can **** you off...

I bought some of those polish fried donut thingies... I can't remember the name of them now... they're foreign anyway, and real nice. Paczki's?

Bought 6 from Stracks. Three Raspberry and three cheese. I had one Raspberry one last night and left the others out for tomorrow night at work. I was really looking forward to a cheese one.

I asked the wife if we had enough to take for the guys at work... she said no.. I said there were 5 left... She said no, there's one left... I was like:
    :o

WTF.

Shoulda ate them all before she got to them. Problem solved! :D

And I wish I had a better British accent in my brain, because **** that **** probably sounds pretty cool!

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Wait... before you tear apart a carburetor run a small dose of seafoam first through it. Also just pour a capfull into the top of it and let it soak for about 15 minutes or more. Then replace the fuel line that is probably so weak internally that the suction is collapsing it on the inside. Cheap materials and tips before ripping something apart.lol. then when that doesn't work check the spark at rpm with a meter since sometimes things work at low rpm but not at operation speeds. All else fails take it out back and shoot it.
    There will be no fuel filter on that mower. It sounds like to me that there was still gas in the carburetor when you put it up for the winter and now that carburetor is all gummed up. You will have to take the carburetor apart and clean it. The easiest way to find out if this is the problem is to take the air cleaner off start it up and put your hand over the carburetor and it should still run if you cut most of the airflow off.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    There's nothing more American than open carrying while you're mowing the lawn and have an ice cold beer when you're done. :)

Unless you have a neighbour like mine:
    "WHY ARE YOU HOLSTERED"

Well it makes mowing the lawn tough with a gun in one hand and a beer in the other.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Unless you have a neighbour like mine:
    "WHY ARE YOU HOLSTERED"

Well it makes mowing the lawn tough with a gun in one hand and a beer in the other.

I understand that. I live on a pretty busy street so at least a couple times year I get called on but no biggie.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    There's nothing more American than open carrying while you're mowing the lawn and have an ice cold beer when you're done. :)

Oh my friend there are lots of things more American than that... for instance

Open carrying an American made gun, while mowing the law, having an cold beer when your done, while grilling bacon wrapped pork chops, while the wife/girlfriend whips up a few martini's.:rockwoot:

Oh Thursday, you can't come soon enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom