Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I love the people who come into my work and ask me things like:
    "So.. how much two stroke oil SHOULD I put into my 3.5 gallon gas tank with a 50:1 ratio..."

I looked at the guy and said... you expect me to work that out in my head?

Actually no, I said:
    "Um, I'm not sure sir, but you know what, let me look that up for you and find out."

I wish I could say:
    "Let me google that for you".

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Napalm, you might as well post your schedule, just in case Larissa and I want to come in and visit you. Larissa might actually want to wear that low cut shirt being the weather is so nice out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    t_star make sure you take pics of you abusing him. Kicks, whip lashes, etc are all good for that "i'm thinking of moving south to Indy.. oh now wait maybe to southern IN near the KY border". traitor.

LOL!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Uh.. I... but.. um.. well.. I..

*cough*

Well I'll say this much... Wednesday I am working 12p-9p so feel free to stop by... gun toting girls are ALWAYS welcome in our store. ***

*** seriously, most of my co-workers are very pro 2A, even the one that lives in.... Illynoise.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    ps: I have my DNR fishing licence... where is good to fish around Lake County? I have an old "bobber" pole (that just sounds wrong) and reel from my father in law... I was thinking of buying something at walmart but the less money I spend the better.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    ps: I have my DNR fishing licence... where is good to fish around Lake County? I have an old "bobber" pole (that just sounds wrong) and reel from my father in law... I was thinking of buying something at walmart but the less money I spend the better.

allow me to help you with that Napalm. Pulled a mess of Crappie out of this place just last week. Grand Kankakee Marsh

Grand Kankakee Marsh

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    And Napalm, I offer you the chance to try before you buy, I have every type of real you could want to fish with in Indiana. everything from simple Zebco 33's to some 300 dollar baitcasting reels, along with an assortment of rods in different actions. If you want to try something before you spend money, let me know.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Cedar Lake is decent for Carp and Catfish along with occasional bass crappie and blue gil. You probably won't catch any monsters, but you can usually catch a decent amount.

I head to the public access point and fish from the parking lot. I normally night fish and have on occasion started at 11 pm and didn't leave until 6am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom