• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank melensdad for making my Ruger SR1911 a household, gun store and gun range topic.

I seen a post that basically says "I heard about this at so and so, but didn't believe it. Now I see the thread and it is,real"

Now when anybody sees a stranger on the range or on the street with a Ruger 1911, they will wonder, is that the guy with the tainted gun. This one experience, which lasted just a matter of minutes, will become folklore that will last throught the ages.

Links to where you saw it?

(I know I sent it out to a friend who likened your occurance to a stranger sitting on his new Harley ... naked. IF it was HIS Ruger, he said he would have wiped it on the guys shirt and walked out without saying a word.)

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It was on INGO, I bet it will only be a matter of time before it is talked about on other sites. It's in the same thread. I don't remember who wrote it, but says he was at a store and heard someone discussing it. Then later found the thread and was like it is real. Or something along those lines.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I know it's short notice but a few of you have inquired about a midweek Appleseed. Well, ask and ye shall receive. It's a Tue-Wed Appleseed. If enough NWI INGO members want to make this and you are short on equipment or you need someone to "hold your hand" ... I will see what I can do about making the trip with you and/or loaning my equipment.

Here's a direct link to the registration.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I know the NW area would be ideal but I think this is going to be the spot for midweek Appleseeds. It's only a couple hours down the road (just west-south-west of Indy).

39°33'31.67"N
    86°47'44.88"W

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Weekends aren't a problem for me. That's when I'm off anyway. I just want a closer spot to cut back on time I need to be away (since I'm a single dad, to a person son, and a dog son) and just to use less precious, precious gas on the drive. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK, DogVader is pretty cute.

ETA...
    I notice Hello Kitty has an HK beltbuckle. Shall I assume that it doesn't do anything better than the GLOCK buckle, looks just as fake and clunky, but costs triple the price? ;)

Oh that is SSSSOOOO wrong on so many levels. Only lonehoosier and his fetish for GLOCK would love that comment. Me YUK!

BTW even Hello Kitty is a SW Fans.
    5983215088_44c8bf662f_o.jpg

&

hello-kitty-1.jpg

and while looking for those images I found this which I'm sure t_star can get in her size since she LOVES pink so much. :rolleyes::D

Hello_Kitty_Taiwan_December_2011-530x695.jpg

But we will understand that this might not be range practically so you can do with these:

Hello-Kitty-Nail-Art-Design.jpg

Jedi runs behind darkkevin before t_star beats him. :D

I know it's short notice but a few of you have inquired about a midweek Appleseed. Well, ask and ye shall receive. It's a Tue-Wed Appleseed. If enough NWI INGO members want to make this and you are short on equipment or you need someone to "hold your hand" ... I will see what I can do about making the trip with you and/or loaning my equipment.

Here's a direct link to the registration.

:faint: that ain't in NWI!

I check every couple of weeks hoping one pops up a little more in the NW area.

Aimee advised that they are trying to do at least 2 in NWI again but the timing has not helped between Appleseed and NPCCC.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi Jedi Jedi. :/ ugh. Why so mean to me?

u know I'm not sure. Guess when I see black I think of t_star and how she needs some color in her life.:D

BTW have you heard anything else about the south shore closing/stopping for the G8 summit?
    At work they have been quiet about it all. **SIGH**

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    u know I'm not sure. Guess when I see black I think of t_star and how she needs some color in her life.:D

BTW have you heard anything else about the south shore closing/stopping for the G8 summit?

There's color, and I wear them to make people go "WTFFF???? Who is that girl?" :D

And I haven't heard anything. The boss people are calling hotels to see if they are able/willing to host the firm for business if SHTF.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    What's up Jedi? You keeping tabs on me now? I came with my dad as a last minute guest to a St Patricks Day party, look over my shoulder and who do I see in the buffet line?
    Geronimo Joe. I have a feeling he's got a rifle stowed on the roof to "take care of me" when I leave.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Yeah, I couldn't help but notice that you jumped ahead, the tables farthest away were supposed to go first.

GkwKE9fN

Shame on you.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What's up Jedi? You keeping tabs on me now? I came with my dad as a last minute guest to a St Patricks Day party, look over my shoulder and who do I see in the buffet line?
    Geronimo Joe. I have a feeling he's got a rifle stowed on the roof to "take care of me" when I leave.

Hey you don't pay your PINK tribute and da natives go crazY. :laugh:

Besides was it not you & go a few post before that were having a bromance? :D

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

You mean the G8 summit that was moved to camp david?
    The March 5 announcement that the G8 Summit will move to Camp David in mountains of Maryland came suddenly and took city officials and the media by surprise. The brief statement from the White House cited the desire for a more intimate venue as the reason for the move.
    Chicago 2012 G8 Summit

Of course the NATO summit is still scheduled for commieland, maybe as an object lesson to Europe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom