• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Floater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Chesterton
    Hey maybe I like to go tubing down rivers, ie: floating. Or, maybe I'm that one turd you just can't get rid of. Another possibility is that I'm just a fan of the band.

I'll leave it to you to decide which. :dunno:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I suspect she rested her thumb on the back of the slide and pulled the trigger

Did you use any of your EMT skills? What did they end up doing? Type of gun? How old were they?

BTW ... Good shootin with you guys today. That was a lot of fun ... shootin and chattin. If you EVER, EVER need to get rid of that Burris Optic (forgot the name already) ... I'm your guy ... please ... I'm beggin you!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Did you use any of your EMT skills? What did they end up doing? Type of gun? How old were they?

BTW ... Good shootin with you guys today. That was a lot of fun ... shootin and chattin. If you EVER, EVER need to get rid of that Burris Optic (forgot the name already) ... I'm your guy ... please ... I'm beggin you!

Sadclownwp, the trigger on that Ruger pistol is set at 1lb 14oz.

The trigger pull on that competition Ruger is amazing, lightest I have ever felt in a handgun.

No, I did not use my Firefighter/EMT skills as I do not have all my certs and such and I make it a point to not get involved with possible minors, when there are other possible minors around with guns. One of the boys jumped in the drivers seat of that sporty car, while the girl and her friend jumped in the backseat.

As far as the gun goes, I don't know the exact brand as I never pay much attention to guns that are not made in the USA, but it looked like some kind of cheap Austrian plastic gun, who knows the brand. But it was definitely striker fire. and had no beaver tail.

None of the kids looked old enough to be out of high school, but they could have been.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Figured it was a movie based on historical events since it was too "movie like". But alas did not read up any further on it.

It's been a bad week for me with illness in the family and today car trouble. When it rain it pours I guess. I'm starting to feel under the weather as well. :(
    Bummer. Hope everyone feels better soon! Nothing serious I hope.

Car trouble sucks!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Theres enough mechanics (I am not counting myself in that) and parts suppliers (me) on here that we can get anyone back on the road. What's wrong with it, Pinkfather?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Theres enough mechanics (I am not counting myself in that) and parts suppliers (me) on here that we can get anyone back on the road. What's wrong with it, Pinkfather?

Overheating. Car-x (not getting fitted there) told me the radiator is dead, the head gaskets are cracked, both the power steering belt and serpetine (??sp??) belt need to changed. Quoted me $2368 for the work.
    Picking up the car soon and will be going to EC where it will stay for the weekend until MONDAY when the EC "hood" shop on Chicago ave can see me.

I stopped at Car-X becuase from EC Station to home that was the first shop I saw before the car red-leveled on me yesterday. It barely made it to the station in the morning.

:faint:

Good to be a nice afternoon ride I think getting it to EC.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Overheating. Car-x (not getting fitted there) told me the radiator is dead, the head gaskets are cracked, both the power steering belt and serpetine (??sp??) belt need to changed. Quoted me $2368 for the work.
    Picking up the car soon and will be going to EC where it will stay for the weekend until MONDAY when the EC "hood" shop on Chicago ave can see me.

I stopped at Car-X becuase from EC Station to home that was the first shop I saw before the car red-leveled on me yesterday. It barely made it to the station in the morning.

:faint:

Good to be a nice afternoon ride I think getting it to EC.

Was this the intrepid?
    Sounds like the old 3.2 strikes again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom