Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I heard the same thing, on the radio, can't recall which station. It was NOT confirmed, it was one of many 'proposed' security measures.

a this point it is NOT confirmed south shore will stop before mccormick but for all intents and purposes i can't see how they could possibly keep them running under there. completely unsecured transportation running underneath a bulding full of world leaders? seems like a bad idea. city of chicago HAS confirmed lake shore drive will be closed during times the summit is in session because it runs next to/between the buildings, so trains underneath don't seem like any better of an idea.

I heard that as well. They is talk of bussing people around it. That would be a huge mess.

Bloody f***** h**** f***** b***** s****** :xmad:
    This is not looking good.
    :xmad::xmad::xmad:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    merrillville shooting update: three suspects in custody (got an "in") one is a teenager tho i didn't think to ask if they were a minor or not, apparently the teen sent his pitbull after arresting officers, of course it didn't end well for the dog. :xmad:
    i'm sure "facts" <<insert purple, will hit the paper tomorrow

hopefully they have the right guy's and they pay dearly for what they have done

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Bloody f***** h**** f***** b***** s****** :xmad:
    This is not looking good.
    :xmad::xmad::xmad:

You got that right. Short of my bosses moron/joking suggestion of bringing my gun to work, I just might take a couple days off. MAYBE (ha! ha!) the magic man will get G8 moved too.

Sooooo not holding my breath.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    School me on air compressors

Be really careful with the advice you are getting on compressors. None of it is wrong, but the way the thread is leaning you may end up with a 15hp gas powered, supercharged, 40 gallon tank compressor that requires a car to jump start.

Bigger IS better. But if you want it to run the stuff you specified, get a decent size tank and the biggest 120v electric motor you can find.

Personally I use a 33 gallon Sears 1.5hp unit and while there are times when I wish it had more power, I also use mine for operating air tools like grinders, air ratchets, etc.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Most of the time the mud is too gritty and dries out too fast. Mud just feels icky, oil stays slick longer and doesn't clump in the girls hair.

Not saying I wouldn't attend a mud wrestling contest, but it's not my favorite female combative sport.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom